Windows 10: Will this thing be fixed? (speaker lowering volume while on mic)

Discus and support Will this thing be fixed? (speaker lowering volume while on mic) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] As you can see, this thing exists for maybe 5 years and i wonder what could be done? The bug is that when i use microphone with this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AciliBorek, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Will this thing be fixed? (speaker lowering volume while on mic)

Will this thing be fixed? (speaker lowering volume while on mic) FjvWFr1pFPX5oPYeUM7DgXMr7jsIlpCtqtXRa2mgF1g.jpg

As you can see, this thing exists for maybe 5 years and i wonder what could be done?

The bug is that when i use microphone with this specific device, windows changes the whole sound settings, like music app shows music again like there is a new speaker connected;

1, quality(drastically)

2, volume

which is so annoying. This is not about communication settings as they are on "do nothing" nor about any driver or program because im not actually using anything except discord. Anyone with doubt can check other forums with "volume drops when mic is used" and im just here to cry about what a mess win10 is.

(im not expecting a fix after searching those forums)

Thanks.

submitted by /u/AciliBorek
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AciliBorek, Dec 22, 2020
  2. DeriLoko3 Win User

Stereo Mix Volume Is Lower than the Speaker

I was changing the sound settings to make the Stereo Mix volume higher, including when I record something, but no luck.

Will this thing be fixed? (speaker lowering volume while on mic) [​IMG]

Will this thing be fixed? (speaker lowering volume while on mic) [​IMG]

DeriLoko3, Dec 22, 2020
  3. BRIANBRC Win User
    No Mic Volume Level Option Even After Updated Audio Driver Downloaded

I know there is many other people that have had this problem and for many the solution that worked was updating the Realtek High Def Audio Driver for their specific OS. So I downloaded version
    V6.0.1.7874 directly from razer, and mic volume level it is still not showing up. I mean when I go to sound>playback>speaker>properties>levels the only level that is listed is the speaker output volume. I uninstalled and redownloaded the driver multiple
    times, trying it in safe mode multiple times as well, still not showing up.

I find it very important to have the mic volume level option, which controls mic monitoring, so that I get that feedback when speaking into my headset, so I really need a fix for this.

Any Suggestions? Thank you in advance!

BRIANBRC, Dec 22, 2020
  4. Will this thing be fixed? (speaker lowering volume while on mic)

Gamecom 777 mic issue.

if your hearing a high pitch screech you have the mic to close to the speakers and your hearing the feedback,turn the mic sensitivity down or lower the volume on the headset

Athlon2K15, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

Will this thing be fixed? (speaker lowering volume while on mic)

1. Will this thing be fixed? (speaker lowering volume while on mic) - Similar Threads - thing fixed speaker

2. Background app volume lowered while gaming

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background app volume lowered while gaming: When running games in full screen mode Windows 10 lowers the volume of every other application running in the background. Some trouble shooting results:This is not limited to VOIP apps like skype but also Mozilla, VLC player as well. Tinkering with the communication tab in...
  3. Speaker volume randomly lowering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker volume randomly lowering: I have an MSI GE66 Raider laptop with Windows 10 Home, Realtek HD Audio and Nahimic. I purchased it in December and have experienced a strange problem ever since.While using virtually any program with audio Youtube in MS Edge, any game, etc., the speaker volume will...
  4. Speaker volume adjustment doing odd things.

Speaker volume adjustment doing odd things.: Hi, I was testing out a speaker to connect to my PC. Controlled with my phone, it seems fine. 0-100% volume is consistent. However, when trying to control the volume via PC, there would be a weird phenomenon.When the volume is set to 0-30%, it would be really loud. When it...
  5. The speakers reproduce sounds at a lowered volume

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The speakers reproduce sounds at a lowered volume: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/r4f43l_gu3rr3r0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mqshrm/the_speakers_reproduce_sounds_at_a_lowered_volume/
  6. Backgroun app volume lowered while gaming

Backgroun app volume lowered while gaming: When running games in full screen mode Windows 10 lowers the volume of every other application running in the background. Some trouble shooting results: This is not limited to VOIP apps like skype but also Mozilla, VLC player as well. Tinkering with the communication tab in...
  7. HP volume, mic and screen record thing

HP volume, mic and screen record thing: [ATTACH] This little audio box wont leave my screen! Initially, I could attach it a detach it. Now, I can't do anything with it. I've tried to restart my computer, right-click, task manager, but it didn't change anything....
  8. Laptop speakers have lower volume than normal

Laptop speakers have lower volume than normal: I've suddenly encountered a problem with my laptop speakers (Conexant SmartAudio HD) where the volume level has decreased. I would normally keep it at 40 but now I have to raise it to 70-80 to hear sound decently. I've tried updating my audio drivers and did troubleshoots but...
  9. Bluetooth Speaker at Full Volume; Sounds Like It's Much Lower

Bluetooth Speaker at Full Volume; Sounds Like It's Much Lower: I have a Bluetooth speaker that suddenly won't output at full volume. The PC and soundbar both show they are at full volume but the sound from the soundbar is very low. I have tried unplugging it, unsyncing it and nothing fixes it....
  10. Stereo Mix Volume Is Lower than the Speaker

Stereo Mix Volume Is Lower than the Speaker: I was changing the sound settings to make the Stereo Mix volume higher, including when I record something, but no luck. [img] [img] 108866