Windows 10: Will this work on new Windows 10 PC?...you have until the thrift store closes in 33 mins, hehe

Discus and support Will this work on new Windows 10 PC?...you have until the thrift store closes in 33 mins, hehe in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xtlhogciao [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xtlhogciao, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Will this work on new Windows 10 PC?...you have until the thrift store closes in 33 mins, hehe

/u/xtlhogciao, Feb 16, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 16, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Feb 16, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

Will this work on new Windows 10 PC?...you have until the thrift store closes in 33 mins, hehe

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

Will this work on new Windows 10 PC?...you have until the thrift store closes in 33 mins, hehe

1. Will this work on new Windows 10 PC?...you have until the thrift store closes in 33 mins, hehe - Similar Threads - until thrift store

2. Portable Windows 10 takes 33 mins to boot up and suddenly unstable/ running slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Portable Windows 10 takes 33 mins to boot up and suddenly unstable/ running slow: Bonjour, Here are my specs: HP Elitebook 84016GB 2400 DDR4 RAM 512GB SSDi7 1165GWindows To Go 10Boots from USB Long story short. It would randomly freeze and blue screen and id have to restart it. Did that before on the Windows to Go/Portable drive before this one too. Im no...
  3. Download in windows store frozen at 33%.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download in windows store frozen at 33%.: I've tried cancelling it and resetting the store but nothing works. I'm trying to download Slime Rancher 2 if that helps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-in-windows-store-frozen-at-33/fd9b609f-e62a-42bc-953b-ae37aca4e75c
  4. Download in windows store frozen at 33%.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download in windows store frozen at 33%.: I've tried cancelling it and resetting the store but nothing works. I'm trying to download Slime Rancher 2 if that helps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-in-windows-store-frozen-at-33/fd9b609f-e62a-42bc-953b-ae37aca4e75c
  5. Download in windows store frozen at 33%.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. After Closing any game, the PC crashes in 5-10 mins.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After Closing any game, the PC crashes in 5-10 mins.: As stated above PC crashes 5-10 mins after closing any game even if the PC is idle.PC specs are:i3 101008gb hikvision 3200mhz Ramgigabyte h410m motherboardCorsair CX550M PSURX 560 GPUI tried stress testing CPU and GPU and no problem there. Even while playing games no crashes....
  7. After Closing any game, the PC crashes in 5-10 mins.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After Closing any game, the PC crashes in 5-10 mins.: As stated above PC crashes 5-10 mins after closing any game even if the PC is idle.PC specs are:i3 101008gb hikvision 3200mhz Ramgigabyte h410m motherboardCorsair CX550M PSURX 560 GPUI tried stress testing CPU and GPU and no problem there. Even while playing games no crashes....
  8. Thrift store PC, unknown PIN/password, how to unlock?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Thrift store PC, unknown PIN/password, how to unlock?: My adult non-techy daughter got a laptop cheap from a thrift store. It has Windows 10, and expects the PIN or password from the previous owner. Of course, we don't know this. (Showed previous owner's hotmail address, sent an email to that address but got no response.) What's...
  9. Resetting PC Stuck at 33%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting PC Stuck at 33%: Been resetting for a couple of hours now. I'm deleting all my files/data etc ready to sell the PC on. Seems to be stuck at 35%. Any help would be appreciated, thank you. Dan....
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise (for an Enterprise hehe!)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Enterprise (for an Enterprise hehe!): Hi guys my name is Romina! (not a native english speaker you'll see) im an student in Argentina, currently studying System Analist carreer, our professor give us a task to compete Windows vs Linux ... classic ... The question here is if any one can help me and give me facts...