Windows 10: Will updates really be cut off for unsupported devices?

Discus and support Will updates really be cut off for unsupported devices? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm using Windows 11 22h2 on an unsupported device. No issues except way more crashes than in Windows 10. But one thing I'm concerned about is will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AZEntertainment, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Will updates really be cut off for unsupported devices?

I'm using Windows 11 22h2 on an unsupported device. No issues except way more crashes than in Windows 10. But one thing I'm concerned about is will they really cut off updates for unsupported devices?

:)

AZEntertainment, Mar 31, 2023

2. [Mobile Creators Update] Your experience on Windows 10 Mobile used on unsupported device

Can we just make one topic covering using Creators Update on unsupported devices? Please share your experience and, if possible, compare to Anniversary Update. I'd suggest adding information about the build you're using and the device as well.

RadekRutkowski, Mar 31, 2023
  3. External monitor got cut off when update to windows 10

Hi Nat,

Sorry for the late reply.

I would suggest you to try the following methods:

Method 1: Please run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter:

Try the followings steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “Hardware and Sound”

• Select "Hardware and Devices"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: I would suggest you to update drivers for your display adapter from the manufacturer's website.

You may refer the followings steps:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10:
      Redirecting

• Hope this helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Mar 31, 2023
  4. 3Colors Win User

Will updates really be cut off for unsupported devices?

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Will updates really be cut off for unsupported devices? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

Will updates really be cut off for unsupported devices?

1. Will updates really be cut off for unsupported devices? - Similar Threads - updates really cut

2. Power cut off while updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power cut off while updating: Hello, just 20 minutes ago I was updating windows 11 to 22621.1702 build and when it was 70-80% the power cut off so after the power got on I turned on the PC as it started updating from 33% and finished the update in less than 1 minute and everything seems fine, what can I...
  3. Power cut off while updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power cut off while updating: Hello, just 20 minutes ago I was updating windows 11 to 22621.1702 build and when it was 70-80% the power cut off so after the power got on I turned on the PC as it started updating from 33% and finished the update in less than 1 minute and everything seems fine, what can I...
  4. Will updates really be cut off for unsupported devices?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will updates really be cut off for unsupported devices?: I'm using Windows 11 22h2 on an unsupported device. No issues except way more crashes than in Windows 10. But one thing I'm concerned about is will they really cut off updates for unsupported devices?...
  5. Windows 11 on unsupported device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 on unsupported device: I am currently using the Windows 11 beta on a system that is supported everywhere except the processor intel i5 7th gen. So far Windows 11 works way better than Windows 10, and I want to use the full release of it. Will there be a way to get things like security updates in...
  6. wifi cuts off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi cuts off: my wifi keeps cutting off while laptop isnt in use , how do i change it as im gonna smash my laptop soon because of this silly problem and cant fix the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-cuts-off/bf9eb632-a223-49f8-8adb-1d2895af19d8
  7. Internet cutting off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet cutting off: My internet has been cutting off randomly the past month I have tried everything but nohting helps submitted by /u/Heix983 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fuzda5/internet_cutting_off/
  8. Audio cuts on and off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio cuts on and off: I recently installed windows 10. Everything seems to work well except my audio. It doesn't matter if I'm on youtube or playing video games, the sound works for 30 seconds then off for 1 sec. Can anyone help? submitted by /u/Gothlander [link] [comments]...
  9. App cut off?

in Windows 10 Customization
    App cut off?: [ATTACH] In the picture above you can clearly see that a good portion of the application is cut out. I've literally tried everything to solve this problem. Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-cut-off/9dd64952-3c19-4a87-815f-6d761e4e1c56
  10. Cutting off downloads

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cutting off downloads: Since the latest update, Windaaaows keps cutting off longer file downloads - this happens routinely whatever the sioyurce and wahtever browser I use. I just cannot download a file of any size-Bill...