Windows 10: Will Upgrading PC change my HWID?

Discus and support Will Upgrading PC change my HWID? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to upgrade PC for years, the new gen come out and I wonder if I change my CPU and Motherboard. Will it affect my HWID or my windows activation?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hoxxinh, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Hoxxinh Win User

Will Upgrading PC change my HWID?

I want to upgrade PC for years, the new gen come out and I wonder if I change my CPU and Motherboard. Will it affect my HWID or my windows activation? Thank You!

:)

Hoxxinh, Jun 3, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

does changing/switching your microsoft account on your pc change your hwid?

Hi James

No, changing or switching a Microsoft Account on a PC will have no affect on a HWID . . .

Are you seeing a change in your PC's HWID?

DaveM121, Jun 3, 2020
  3. IlijaBasa Win User
    Changing HWID

Just had a quick question, while reseting my Windows fully, would pressing ,,Remove files and clean the drive'' change my HWID?

IlijaBasa, Jun 3, 2020
  4. OmarB_ Win User

Hwid

hi if i change my motherboard the hwid will change too?

OmarB_, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Will Upgrading PC change my HWID? - Similar Threads - Upgrading change HWID

2. HWID

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HWID: Hey. I was wondering that someone got my HWID/Hardware ID. Is that a bad thing because after that he got my IP from that, and I downloaded his file because Antivirus protection didn't tell me. So is it dangerous if someone has your HWID and should I change it?...
  3. HWID Spoofer made something to my PC that i can't fix

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HWID Spoofer made something to my PC that i can't fix: Hi there is was using a HWID Spoofer to get unbanned from fortnite when i restartet my pc so i could get my old serial number back, the windows button won't work and i was logged out of microsoft store and i dosent allow me to see the hardisk i got on my PC and it won't show...
  4. My HWID Changes after each restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    My HWID Changes after each restart: I have normal Windows 10, paid and everything purchased from microsoft. Everytime I restart my PC my HWID changes Here are my specs just in case they do anything 1TB WD Blue Desktop HDD Crucial M500 SSD AMD Ryzen 5 3600 CPU MSI ARMOR RX 580 GPU MSI B450 TOMAHAWK...
  5. Hwid

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hwid: hi if i change my motherboard the hwid will change too? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hwid/5f336e6c-0f32-4954-b83c-e8f8a7c2f24c"
  6. does changing/switching your microsoft account on your pc change your hwid?

in Windows 10 Customization
    does changing/switching your microsoft account on your pc change your hwid?: does changing/switching your microsoft account on your pc change your hwid somehow? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-changingswitching-your-microsoft-account-on/7bd1171c-46dc-4df5-bd27-56f784d73751
  7. How can i change my HWID?

How can i change my HWID?: Is there a way to change my HWID? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-hwid/462833c8-34a4-4d65-b23a-53ba7a9a777f
  8. Changing HWID

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changing HWID: Just had a quick question, while reseting my Windows fully, would pressing ,,Remove files and clean the drive'' change my HWID? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/changing-hwid/cf21898a-1893-4f55-a241-34b969ddc1b6
  9. Could installing a new image change the HWID of my Windows 10 PC?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Could installing a new image change the HWID of my Windows 10 PC?: Hi one and all and TIA for any thoughts posted. I am still investigating an ongoing issue with reactivating a license on Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. Essentially, I have 300 (and more) PCs that each have their own retail license. These licenses are successfully activated when the...
  10. How can i change my HWID in regedit setting ?

How can i change my HWID in regedit setting ?: hello everyone , i don't know i'm asking on the right place or not but anyway hope u guys can help me with this . because of some reason i wanna to change my hard serial number (HWid) , we have several Hwid changers that they didn't work on my pc! pbdownforce is a good...