Windows 10: will win 10 work in the following specs?

Discus and support will win 10 work in the following specs? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a pentium dual core e5300 and g31m es2l motherboard. also i have 2gb ddr2 ram. I have dx 11 . can this run windows 10 pro or windows 10 home. If... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ArvindB 21, Sep 27, 2018.

1. will win 10 work in the following specs?

I have a pentium dual core e5300 and g31m es2l motherboard. also i have 2gb ddr2 ram. I have dx 11 . can this run windows 10 pro or windows 10 home. If so will it be faster that windows 7 ultimate.

:)

ArvindB 21, Sep 27, 2018
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 27, 2018
  4. will win 10 work in the following specs?

SLI with different cards

i have two 970s that wont sli normally and it does not work on win 10. win 7 worked like a charm though. followed all steps. no bridge.

killerall5385, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

will win 10 work in the following specs?

1. will win 10 work in the following specs? - Similar Threads - following specs

2. I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...: I tried to enter recovery settings and it says my repair needs repair. I didn't know that I was supposed to wipe my computer clean before attempting a fresh install. Now my computer is all messed up and I can't get a fresh install....
  3. I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...: I tried to enter recovery settings and it says my repair needs repair. I didn't know that I was supposed to wipe my computer clean before attempting a fresh install. Now my computer is all messed up and I can't get a fresh install....
  4. I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I have updated my windows 10 and now my Kayo steaming comes up with the following error...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have updated my windows 10 and now my Kayo steaming comes up with the following error...: I have updated my windows 10 and now my Kayo steaming comes up with the following error "Unknown Encrypted Error" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-updated-my-windows-10-and-now-my-kayo/a52d2b86-7ba7-4e90-9b5c-5fa5cfc7c87e
  6. I have updated my windows 10 and now my Kayo steaming comes up with the following error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have updated my windows 10 and now my Kayo steaming comes up with the following error...: I have updated my windows 10 and now my Kayo steaming comes up with the following error "Unknown Encrypted Error" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-updated-my-windows-10-and-now-my-kayo/a52d2b86-7ba7-4e90-9b5c-5fa5cfc7c87e
  7. I have updated my windows 10 and now my Kayo steaming comes up with the following error...

8. Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...

Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...: PC Build:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900xGPU: Asus Turbo RTX 2080 TIMB: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB SSD C Drive, 2TB Blackweb NVME Drive, 5TB Blackweb external HD, 2TB Western Digital HDDRAM: G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 2x16 32GB memoryPower Supply: Corsair...
  9. Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...: PC Build:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900xGPU: Asus Turbo RTX 2080 TIMB: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB SSD C Drive, 2TB Blackweb NVME Drive, 5TB Blackweb external HD, 2TB Western Digital HDDRAM: G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 2x16 32GB memoryPower Supply: Corsair...
  10. How will the following games run on an HP Pavillion gaming laptop with the following specs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How will the following games run on an HP Pavillion gaming laptop with the following specs?: I think I might be getting an HP Pavillion gaming laptop for Christmas, and I am wondering how the following games will run. Here are the specs first: - Intel Core i5 8th Generation 8300H with a processor speed of 2.3 GHz - 8 GB of RAM (SDRAM) - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti...