Windows 10: Will win11 be supported in a virtual environment in which the OS believes has all the...

Discus and support Will win11 be supported in a virtual environment in which the OS believes has all the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As I see it, there are almost a limitless supply of hardware combinations that could run the OS, but can't because reasons. While the public kinda... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JosephWizbicki III, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Will win11 be supported in a virtual environment in which the OS believes has all the...

As I see it, there are almost a limitless supply of hardware combinations that could run the OS, but can't because reasons. While the public kinda believes it, this old IT pro knows better what happens on the back end as the corporate world seeks to get all they can out of their client and server hardware, including the colos they setup all over the world under the old way, now MS happy to sell you azure for your intranet so you can have all 365 apps run within a company as if they would outside on the net, except MS will take on verifying credentials, actually this is useful. Not complaining

:)

JosephWizbicki III, Oct 19, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 19, 2021
  3. S0rax Win User
    OS virtualization

Since my latest Windows reinstallation (late December) I can't use VirtualBox or Nox for both desktop and mobile OS virtualization. Launching a VM in those programs causes a bluescreen. For some reason Microsoft's Hyper-V works just fine, but I'm unfamiliar
    with it's environment and features.

S0rax, Oct 19, 2021
  4. Will win11 be supported in a virtual environment in which the OS believes has all the...

Installation of OS into virtual box, final step (what's wrong?)

It's not really clear what you are trying to do. You assign the ISO to an optical drive. From your screenshot you are trying to assign it to a hard drive.

Will win11 be supported in a virtual environment in which the OS believes has all the... [​IMG]

Will win11 be supported in a virtual environment in which the OS believes has all the... [​IMG]

PolarNettles, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

Will win11 be supported in a virtual environment in which the OS believes has all the...

1. Will win11 be supported in a virtual environment in which the OS believes has all the... - Similar Threads - win11 supported virtual

2. 6th Gen Laptop Support Win11 OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    6th Gen Laptop Support Win11 OS: Hi MicrosoftI have Lenovo T470 Laptop that have 6th Gen Processor and When I tried to Install Win11 via thumb drive its installed on the machine, So I wanted to know is this possible to install win11 on 6th Gen Laptop?I did not perform any Bypass and anything I simply...
  3. 6th Gen Laptop Support Win11 OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    6th Gen Laptop Support Win11 OS: Hi MicrosoftI have Lenovo T470 Laptop that have 6th Gen Processor and When I tried to Install Win11 via thumb drive its installed on the machine, So I wanted to know is this possible to install win11 on 6th Gen Laptop?I did not perform any Bypass and anything I simply...
  4. Win11 Now Has an Alternative to MCT for OS Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Now Has an Alternative to MCT for OS Repair: IF, for whatever reason, it is necessary to repair the Win11 OS MCT Media Creation Tool can, certainly, be used. But, since the Moment 5 update, KB5034765, back in mid-February, this can be done from within the OS... without fetching or using MCT.> Settings > System >...
  5. Win11 Now Has an Alternative to MCT for OS Repair

Win11 Now Has an Alternative to MCT for OS Repair: IF, for whatever reason, it is necessary to repair the Win11 OS MCT Media Creation Tool can, certainly, be used. But, since the Moment 5 update, KB5034765, back in mid-February, this can be done from within the OS... without fetching or using MCT.> Settings > System >...
  6. Will win11 be supported in a virtual environment in which the OS believes has all the...

Will win11 be supported in a virtual environment in which the OS believes has all the...: As I see it, there are almost a limitless supply of hardware combinations that could run the OS, but can't because reasons. While the public kinda believes it, this old IT pro knows better what happens on the back end as the corporate world seeks to get all they can out of...
  7. Networking, which OS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Networking, which OS: Hi all, I run a small business, I have three windows enterprise pcs and one with windows xp as it still supports my windows ce 6.5 device, I have several staff members. I would like to have the ability to use one of the machines as a server for ALL of the machines so i...
  8. Hardware Supported Virtualization

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardware Supported Virtualization: I just wanna ask is it safe to enable hardaware supported Virtaulization in the BIOS Or it causes some harm i asked some people they said it does no harm pls tell if it does...
  9. MS Virtual support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS Virtual support: When you have a problem and Microsoft send you to a forum for answers. Then all you find is that other people have the same problem how can you say your problem has been solved? Then you are asked to rate the help 1 star being the worst rating. Its no help at all a Zero...
  10. Continuity of OS environment

in Windows 10 Support
    Continuity of OS environment: Hello everybody, I want to understand more about how Windows 10 manages windows. Let's say that, in a hypothetical scenario, I have just started a particularly demanding program. The window appears, but immediately becomes unresponsive. Sometimes when a program is in...