Windows 10: Will Win7 on my PC after I ugraded tp Win10?

Discus and support Will Win7 on my PC after I ugraded tp Win10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I created a backup image of Win7 before I went to Win10 and If decided to go back to Win7, would it still it work ? It has been about 2 months since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by iamlost, Jul 16, 2016.

1. iamlost Win User

Will Win7 on my PC after I ugraded tp Win10?

I created a backup image of Win7 before I went to Win10 and If decided to go
    back to Win7, would it still it work ?
    It has been about 2 months since I upgraded
    Thanks
    *Smile

:)

iamlost, Jul 16, 2016

2. Can't turn off Pc on windows 10

I'm using a Pc, asus tp 550, after my pc install newest update, some time i can't turn off my pc, monitor is off, but pc can't turn off. how to fixxit?

Phạm Minh Ngọc, Jul 16, 2016
  3. keyboard, mouse and speaker not working after upgrading to windows 10

after upgrading to windows 10, why is it that all connected to my pc don't work anymore like keyboard, mouse, speakers? what is the best thing for me to do? please help me...

Original Title:after ugrading to windows 10

mei-junlamsen, Jul 16, 2016
  4. Will Win7 on my PC after I ugraded tp Win10?

It worked for me.

oldtraveler, Jul 16, 2016
Thema:

Will Win7 on my PC after I ugraded tp Win10?

1. Will Win7 on my PC after I ugraded tp Win10? - Similar Threads - Win7 ugraded Win10

2. Sys reboot downgraded my pc from win10 to win7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sys reboot downgraded my pc from win10 to win7: Hi,My laptop came with Windows 7 Home from the factory. Years ago, I had an offer to upgrade to Windows 10 for free - which I accepted, and I have been using it for a long time. However, after a while, I attempted to reboot my PC from the BIOS due to some malware issues....
  3. Sys reboot downgraded my pc from win10 to win7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sys reboot downgraded my pc from win10 to win7: Hi,My laptop came with Windows 7 Home from the factory. Years ago, I had an offer to upgrade to Windows 10 for free - which I accepted, and I have been using it for a long time. However, after a while, I attempted to reboot my PC from the BIOS due to some malware issues....
  4. Sys reboot downgraded my pc from win10 to win7

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Win7 on Win10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win7 on Win10?: Hey, When i boot up my windows 10 machine i get a classic windows 7 start up menu i believe it is when i made a win7 bootable but now i have this permanently. i went so far as to reset my pc nothing works. Please help! Link to video of what happens:...
  6. Ugrading my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ugrading my PC: I am planning on upgrading my CPU in the future but I have been told that the windows licence key is attached to the CPU. Will I have to buy another Windows 10 Licence key when I do? submitted by /u/EfficientWasabi [link] [comments]...
  7. after the win7 to win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    after the win7 to win10: I see where everyone is talking about the oldwindows.folder, I don't have or have never seen it but I do have this "windowss7_os(C:)" that is part of my index under this pc. I had for the longest time 2 document folders. I did a search for the oldwindows.folder and the...
  8. can't log in to win7 pc with win10 after 10130 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't log in to win7 pc with win10 after 10130 update: my google-fu has google-fummed, so I'm counting on the brain trust here for direction. I have a five pc home network. the main pc is win10/10130. the other pc's are all win7, but a mix of home and pro. prior to updating win10 to 10130 (I was on 10074), I was able to...
  9. Win7 PC not seeing online Win10 PC after boot

Win7 PC not seeing online Win10 PC after boot: I have a Windows 10 PC that is online 24/7, but when I start up a Windows 7 PC on the same network, it never sees the Win10 system after it finishes booting. I have to reboot the Win10 system while the Win7 system is still running in order for the Win7 system to get the Win10...
  10. Win10 TP AOK, Win7 > Win10 soso. IE11 has no tcpip access...

Win10 TP AOK, Win7 > Win10 soso. IE11 has no tcpip access...: My machine has two boot volumes. vol3 (win7 now win10) and vol5 (win8 tp10). After automatic upgrade of win7p to Win10p(64) on vol3, all appeared to be well. It activated just fine (good network) and Edge and Chrome work fine. However, IE11, FireFox, Thunderbird, iolo...