Windows 10: Will Windows 10 Pro run on a Compaq Deskpro XE 433 Computer?

Discus and support Will Windows 10 Pro run on a Compaq Deskpro XE 433 Computer? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This is talking about if Windows 10 Pro will run on a Compaq Deskrpo XE 433 Computer, because there are people out there that still has old Compaq... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ThomasWoolum_1830, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Will Windows 10 Pro run on a Compaq Deskpro XE 433 Computer?

This is talking about if Windows 10 Pro will run on a Compaq Deskrpo XE 433 Computer, because there are people out there that still has old Compaq Deskpro XE 433 Computers out there laying around in their basement or attic which still works real good, it is dangerous to dump them in landfills and incinerators and they live in smaller rural areas with no Best Buy or anything nearby their houses, so this is why that I am asking this question, so they can find a good use for those old computers, so they can still get new updates for security updates whenever they are connected to the internet. Because 80% E-Waste ends up in Landfills and only 20% E-Waste are recycled in the Earth.

:)

ThomasWoolum_1830, Aug 7, 2019
  2. LuzSYfer Win User

ABIT IP35 Pro XE: what is this?

according to specs listed in the links you posted, the black one (ABIT IP35 Pro XE) supports higher fsb (up to 1600) and faster ram (pc2-8500),
    the pro also marks one of their pci-e16x as just 4x, while the xe seems to have two pci-e16x at full speed

LuzSYfer, Aug 7, 2019
  3. ABIT IP35 Pro XE: what is this?

1 PCI Express x16 ¦ 1 PCI Express x16 ( 4x-Modus )

just as the Original, and rightfully so since the P35 can't do dual 16/16 bandwidth

nflesher87, Aug 7, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Will Windows 10 Pro run on a Compaq Deskpro XE 433 Computer?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Will Windows 10 Pro run on a Compaq Deskpro XE 433 Computer?

1. Will Windows 10 Pro run on a Compaq Deskpro XE 433 Computer? - Similar Threads - Pro run Compaq

2. Intel Iris Xe not running games as it's expected to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Iris Xe not running games as it's expected to: I have an Acer Travel Mate P2 laptop with intel i5 11th gen and IntelR IrisR Xe Graphics ‎PS5.0/VS5.0‎.I tried running light games as pes 2017/2016 and in the settings, it's showing me that I have a bad graphics card while when I looked it up I found out that I can normally...
  3. Intel Iris Xe not running games as it's expected to

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Iris Xe not running games as it's expected to: I have an Acer Travel Mate P2 laptop with intel i5 11th gen and IntelR IrisR Xe Graphics ‎PS5.0/VS5.0‎.I tried running light games as pes 2017/2016 and in the settings, it's showing me that I have a bad graphics card while when I looked it up I found out that I can normally...
  4. HP/Compaq 6730b running Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP/Compaq 6730b running Windows 10: I have an HP/Compaq 6730b laptop. It has a built-in fingerprint reader. I installed HP SimplePass. In the device manager the fingerprint reader is showing and it says it is working properly but in HP SimplePass it says I need to connect the reader. I have reinstalled the...
  5. HP/Compaq 6730b running Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP/Compaq 6730b running Windows 10: I have an HP/Compaq 6730b laptop. It has a built-in fingerprint reader. I installed HP SimplePass. In the device manager the fingerprint reader is showing and it says it is working properly but in HP SimplePass it says I need to connect the reader. I have reinstalled the...
  6. HP/Compaq 6730b running Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. OpenGL on Windows 10 Compaq Presario

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    OpenGL on Windows 10 Compaq Presario: I am trying to enable my computer to use OpenGL. Here are my computer stats: [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opengl-on-windows-10-compaq-presario/3d7cad24-6249-442c-ae38-3d6205ce5915
  8. HP compaq 6200 mt pro Running Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP compaq 6200 mt pro Running Windows 10: This desktop i bought recently from ebay as a game ready it does game well but the Intel I5 2400s runs at 100% constantly when im in Modern Warfare yet the Temp stays at around 70 degrees C. so i plan to upgrade i've added 2 screen shots of CPUz and the specs of the mainboard...
  9. Compaq CQ61 and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Compaq CQ61 and Windows 10: I have a Compaq CQ61 laptop running Windows 7 (64 bit). I updated the software and installed the latest drivers. I installed Windows 10 version 1809 and it ran well. It would not update to Win 10 version 1903. I tried using the media creators tool and nothing happened. It got...
  10. Compaq rollback 10 to 8.1 Pro (x64)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Compaq rollback 10 to 8.1 Pro (x64): I was (over the telephone) attempting to assist someone rolling their Compaq Presario CQ57 back from 10 Pro x64 to 8.1 Pro. The upgrade was done on 8/18, so well within the 30 day window. Using the standard roll back option from the recovery menu, we get an error that...