Windows 10: Will windows 10 run on sony vaio sve15113en

Discus and support Will windows 10 run on sony vaio sve15113en in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a 7 years old sony vaio that came with windows 7.So I was thinking that i will install Windows 10 so will it run or not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShawnZE, Dec 15, 2020.

1. ShawnZE Win User

Will windows 10 run on sony vaio sve15113en

I have a 7 years old sony vaio that came with windows 7.So I was thinking that i will install Windows 10 so will it run or not

:)

ShawnZE, Dec 15, 2020
  2. herosen Win User

windows 10 on sony vaio sve15113en

will windows 10 work well on my vaio laptop? specially with the drivers. coz, just when it's about to finish downloading i saw on the sony support site warning not to upgrade it until the drivers are out. have someone checked it? please reply asap.

herosen, Dec 15, 2020
  3. windows 10 on sony vaio sve15113en

"when I went to vaio site they said don't upgrade to win 10 however I thought that it would work with my laptop"

.. even though it is a Sony laptop which you have been advised NOT to upgrade yet?

There is a good chance that Sony will NEVER try to make older stuff compatible. You would do well to revert back to the last known operating system which actually worked properly.. Will windows 10 run on sony vaio sve15113en :)

Mike Hall... always, Dec 15, 2020
  4. Kessang Win User

windows 10 on sony vaio sve15113en

Hi there, I ve Sony vaio SVE15113ENB model laptop. I Upgraded my vaio win 7 64bit laptop to win 10 after I saw the upgrade through the get win 10 app. after upgrading I saw that it was very nice and Microsoft has really improved the os. I really liked
    it. but unfortunately I started getting BSODs(blue screen of death) frequently. It says CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION n then my system restarts. Sometimes it was less than a minute and sometimes it stretches upto 1 hour till I get the BSOD. I don't ve any
    switchable graphic cards either (that's what sony said I would get for my laptop if I ve switchable graphics i.e. intel and amd). when I went to vaio site they said don't upgrade to win 10 however I thought that it would work with my laptop. I couldn't find
    any answer to my problem. hence I then downgraded to win 7 again and I m now using win 7 pre loaded. if any body could find any solution please help. I really like win 10.

Kessang, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Will windows 10 run on sony vaio sve15113en - Similar Threads - run sony vaio

2. Brightness Sony Vaio Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness Sony Vaio Windows 10: Recently i installed windows 10 on my Sony Vaio SVE14A35CVH, and i have some trouble with the brightness. Fn keys for brightness won't work, they do work with the volume but not brightness. even if i change the setting from control panel to automatic nothing changes happens....
  3. Brightness Sony Vaio Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brightness Sony Vaio Windows 10: Recently i installed windows 10 on my Sony Vaio SVE14A35CVH, and i have some trouble with the brightness. Fn keys for brightness won't work, they do work with the volume but not brightness. even if i change the setting from control panel to automatic nothing changes happens....
  4. sony VAIO windows 10 no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sony VAIO windows 10 no sound: Hi there!I've tried deleting drivers, etc etc troubleshooting yada yada and nothing is helping this..when I test for sound the system sounds are very audible but there is no sound coming through externally for anything else. Headphones are fine but otherwise there is...
  5. sony VAIO windows 10 no sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sony VAIO windows 10 no sound: Hi there!I've tried deleting drivers, etc etc troubleshooting yada yada and nothing is helping this..when I test for sound the system sounds are very audible but there is no sound coming through externally for anything else. Headphones are fine but otherwise there is...
  6. sony VAIO windows 10 no sound

7. Will windows 10 run on sony vaio sve15113en

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will windows 10 run on sony vaio sve15113en: I have a 7 year old sony vaio sve15113en that is came with windows 7 preinstalled. So I was thinking to install Windows 10. So will it run or not?...
  8. Camera on Sony Vaio Laptop running Windows 10

Camera on Sony Vaio Laptop running Windows 10: My computer is saying it cannot locate the inbuilt camera. I recently downloaded a mass of Windows 10 updates which took the best part of a day to install. What do I need to do?...
  9. Bluetooth, Sony Vaio and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth, Sony Vaio and Windows 10: Hello, I have a Sony Vaio SVE14A1C5E. I upgrade to Windows 10 shortly after it was released. Initially, Bluetooth was automatically switched on every time I logged in, but eventually I switched it off, as I wasn't making any use of it. My problem now is that I can't get...
  10. Safemode on Windows 10 Sony Vaio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Safemode on Windows 10 Sony Vaio: Hi, I switched off my laptop which is running on windows 10 when I saw it froze. Afterwards, when I switched on... It is not loading... It keeps restarting... but keeps failing. Does anyone know how to open on safemode ? I never updated the settings on troubleshoot/safemode...