Windows 10: Will Windows 10 Ship With Outlook?

Discus and support Will Windows 10 Ship With Outlook? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have read in a couple of different places that Windows 10 will ship with Outlook straight out of the box. If this is true, then there will be no... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Rocky, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Rocky Win User

Will Windows 10 Ship With Outlook?

I have read in a couple of different places that Windows 10 will ship with Outlook straight out of the box. If this is true, then there will be no incentive for me to buy Microsoft Office Professional. Does anybody know if this is true.

~Windows 10 preview now includes new Outlook mail app and theme tweaks

:)

Rocky, Jun 1, 2015

2. Will the new N97 mini ship with latest fw 2.0?

Anybody knows?

widget2---01, Jun 1, 2015
  3. Will the new N97 mini ship with latest fw 2.0?

Yes, 100% positive. I have used v10 on a mini and saw it with my own eyes that it included the N97 v20 improvements.

Message Edited by psychomania on 29-Oct-2009 10:00 AM

psychomania---01, Jun 1, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

Rocky, that is the Outlook App, not the same as the full version that comes with Microsoft Office.

Dude, Jun 1, 2015
  5. batlhilz Win User
    yeah, signed with dude

batlhilz, Jun 1, 2015
  6. Rocky Win User
    OK, thanks. I do not know what the difference is, but I guess that I have to keep my Office Professional.

Rocky, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Will Windows 10 Ship With Outlook? - Similar Threads - Ship Outlook

2. Win10 reinstallation on a machine originally shipped with 8.1

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 reinstallation on a machine originally shipped with 8.1: Hi all, Apologies if this is a common/already answered question.. My laptop was shipped with Windows 8.1 from new. I then took advantage of the free Win 10 upgrade, so I currently have Win 10 Home. However I would like to re-install the OS as a fresh install to speed...
  3. Return Shipping Label

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Return Shipping Label: I have a Dell XPS 15 9550 that I purchased in April 2016 via the Microsoft Store. The original manufacturer’s warranty ran out, however, I bought the extended warranty. That warranty is due to expire on July 13, 2019. About a year and a half owning this laptop, the...
  4. How do I just get a return shipping label?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I just get a return shipping label?: I've been trying to get a return shipping label for a laptop I bought from the online store for 3 weeks now. It started because I needed a laptop desperately for school to finish my semester. I bought and received a laptop that had hardware issues so I got a replacement from...
  5. FedEx will not renew express shipping services for Amazon in U.S.

in Windows 10 News
    FedEx will not renew express shipping services for Amazon in U.S.: FedEx has made the strategic decision to not renew the FedEx Express U.S. domestic contract with Amazon.com, Inc. as we focus on serving the broader e-commerce market. This decision does not impact any existing contracts between Amazon.com and other FedEx business units or...
  6. Intel shipping 10nm Ice Lake CPU in June 2019 and 7nm GPU in 2021

in Windows 10 News
    Intel shipping 10nm Ice Lake CPU in June 2019 and 7nm GPU in 2021: Today, Wall Street analysts are gathered at Intel headquarters in Santa Clara for the company’s 2019 Investor Meeting, which features executive keynotes by Intel CEO Bob Swan and business unit leaders. At the meeting, Dr. Murthy Renduchintala, Intel’s chief engineering...
  7. Shipping a Linux Kernel with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Shipping a Linux Kernel with Windows 10: Beginning with Windows Insiders builds this Summer, we will include an in-house custom-built Linux kernel to underpin the newest version of the Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL). This marks the first time that the Linux kernel will be included as a component in Windows. This...
  8. Samsung Starts Shipping eMRAM Product Based on 28nm FD-SOI Process

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Starts Shipping eMRAM Product Based on 28nm FD-SOI Process: Samsung Electronics the world leader in semiconductor technology, today announced that it has commenced mass production of its first commercial embedded magnetic random access memory (eMRAM) product based on the company’s 28-nanometer(nm) fully-depleted silicon-on-insulator...
  9. Getting Windows 10 Home S on a new PC that ships with Win 10 Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Getting Windows 10 Home S on a new PC that ships with Win 10 Home: I want to use Windows 10 Home in S mode because it will satisfy all my needs better than a chrome book without the hassle of being so locked in. I don't need the extra features of pro, so how could I go about setting up a new mini-pc based on stock components with Windows 10...
  10. Windows 10 October 2018 Update shipped with Task Manager bug

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 October 2018 Update shipped with Task Manager bug: Microsoft pushed the Windows 10 October 2018 Update to the general public couple of days ago. This came as a surprise to many users since the Windows 10 version 1809 was not pushed to the Release Preview Ring which is the last stage to fix any issues before a public roll out....