Windows 10: Will Windows 10 Ship With Outlook?

Discus and support Will Windows 10 Ship With Outlook? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have read in a couple of different places that Windows 10 will ship with Outlook straight out of the box. If this is true, then there will be no... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Rocky, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Rocky Win User

Will Windows 10 Ship With Outlook?

I have read in a couple of different places that Windows 10 will ship with Outlook straight out of the box. If this is true, then there will be no incentive for me to buy Microsoft Office Professional. Does anybody know if this is true.

~Windows 10 preview now includes new Outlook mail app and theme tweaks

:)

Rocky, Jun 1, 2015

2. Will the new N97 mini ship with latest fw 2.0?

Anybody knows?

widget2---01, Jun 1, 2015
  3. Will the new N97 mini ship with latest fw 2.0?

Yes, 100% positive. I have used v10 on a mini and saw it with my own eyes that it included the N97 v20 improvements.

Message Edited by psychomania on 29-Oct-2009 10:00 AM

psychomania---01, Jun 1, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

Rocky, that is the Outlook App, not the same as the full version that comes with Microsoft Office.

Dude, Jun 1, 2015
  5. batlhilz Win User
    yeah, signed with dude

batlhilz, Jun 1, 2015
  6. Rocky Win User
    OK, thanks. I do not know what the difference is, but I guess that I have to keep my Office Professional.

Rocky, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Will Windows 10 Ship With Outlook? - Similar Threads - Ship Outlook

2. Why is Microsoft shipping Windows 11 on exFAT format pen drives?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft shipping Windows 11 on exFAT format pen drives?: Hi, this is my use case:- Equipment: brand new hp OMEN16, UEFI and FreeDos- Pen drive: brand new Windows 11 boot files purchased from the windows storeWhen I try to boot my OMEN from the pen drive, the OMEN does not recognize it. I spared 1 day looking for a solution. I found...
  3. Why is Microsoft shipping Windows 11 on exFAT format pen drives?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Microsoft shipping Windows 11 on exFAT format pen drives?: Hi, this is my use case:- Equipment: brand new hp OMEN16, UEFI and FreeDos- Pen drive: brand new Windows 11 boot files purchased from the windows storeWhen I try to boot my OMEN from the pen drive, the OMEN does not recognize it. I spared 1 day looking for a solution. I found...
  4. My computer changes owner ship says I have no access and won’t let me in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer changes owner ship says I have no access and won’t let me in settings: It’s very frustrating I just got it and I’m not able to do what I need to do and no one cares around to help so hopefully u can. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-changes-owner-ship-says-i-have-no/8031a60a-f81b-4354-a062-5ddfbf25e5e9
  5. My computer changes owner ship says I have no access and won’t let me in settings

My computer changes owner ship says I have no access and won’t let me in settings: It’s very frustrating I just got it and I’m not able to do what I need to do and no one cares around to help so hopefully u can. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-changes-owner-ship-says-i-have-no/8031a60a-f81b-4354-a062-5ddfbf25e5e9
  6. My computer changes owner ship says I have no access and won’t let me in settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Surface Laptop will not turn on and I need to extract my data before I can ship it out to...

Surface Laptop will not turn on and I need to extract my data before I can ship it out to...: Hello,Recently my surface laptop has stopped turning on. I even got a new charge and nothing works. I am okay with sending it to the support team, however, on the Microsoft page, it says they will send me back my laptop with everything completely wiped. I need to get my files...
  8. Surface Laptop will not turn on and I need to extract my data before I can ship it out to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Laptop will not turn on and I need to extract my data before I can ship it out to...: Hello,Recently my surface laptop has stopped turning on. I even got a new charge and nothing works. I am okay with sending it to the support team, however, on the Microsoft page, it says they will send me back my laptop with everything completely wiped. I need to get my files...
  9. New laptop shipped with Windows 11 22H2, after applying all available updates, Phone Link...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New laptop shipped with Windows 11 22H2, after applying all available updates, Phone Link...: I have a new Lenovo Slim Pro 7 that shipped with Windows 11 22H2. I've applied all available updates, including optional updates and turned on the option to receive new features early. I haven't been offered any of the features released in 2023, including Phone Link for iOS....
  10. New laptop shipped with Windows 11 22H2, after applying all available updates, Phone Link...

New laptop shipped with Windows 11 22H2, after applying all available updates, Phone Link...: I have a new Lenovo Slim Pro 7 that shipped with Windows 11 22H2. I've applied all available updates, including optional updates and turned on the option to receive new features early. I haven't been offered any of the features released in 2023, including Phone Link for iOS....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ship outlook.com