Windows 10: Will Windows 10 system operate properly in a 2009 Mac Book Pro laptop?

Discus and support Will Windows 10 system operate properly in a 2009 Mac Book Pro laptop? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Will the Windows 10 system operate properly in a 2009 Mac Book Pro laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Matthew Gryta, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Will Windows 10 system operate properly in a 2009 Mac Book Pro laptop?

Will the Windows 10 system operate properly in a 2009 Mac Book Pro laptop?

:)

Matthew Gryta, Feb 3, 2019
  2. PatOtsuki Win User

window 10 for new mac book pro

how do I transfer window 10 to new mac book pro from old mac book pro

PatOtsuki, Feb 3, 2019
  3. PatOtsuki Win User
    window 10 for new mac book pro

thank you very much got window 10 loaded up on my new mac book pro now window 10 is asking for a key when can i go to obtain this ?

PatOtsuki, Feb 3, 2019
  4. dashr Win User

Will Windows 10 system operate properly in a 2009 Mac Book Pro laptop?

Cant get Mac Book to share Windows 10 printer

Hello -

Been tearin' my hair out a little on this one, have scoured the net and posted on a couple Mac forums to no avail.

PC is a brand new tower running Windows 10 & I love it but I cant seem to get my Mac laptop to connect to the Kodak c310 AIO printer when I hook it up to the new tower. It connects to my old Mac Pro tower easily over the same LAN.

The LAN is an ether-net using a Linksys 4 port router. The Mac identifies the tower as being on the network and seems to try to print to the Kodak but then just hangs at sending the data. As I said above, it prints fine over the same network to my old Mac tower.

I have followed all the steps here: http://macs.about.com/od/printershar...-Mac.htm#step1

Enabled LPD protocol & printer sharing in Windows 10.

Any advice or suggestions most appreciated thanks for reading!

dashr, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

Will Windows 10 system operate properly in a 2009 Mac Book Pro laptop?

1. Will Windows 10 system operate properly in a 2009 Mac Book Pro laptop? - Similar Threads - system operate properly

2. Operating system not loading properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Operating system not loading properly.: I am a user of Windows 11, whenever i log into my pc, the screen goes all black and nothing is accessible, only visible thing is the cursor. I can open the task manager using the shortcut. I have tried to fix it for a long time. I even reset the operating system but it...
  3. Operating system not loading properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Operating system not loading properly.: I am a user of Windows 11, whenever i log into my pc, the screen goes all black and nothing is accessible, only visible thing is the cursor. I can open the task manager using the shortcut. I have tried to fix it for a long time. I even reset the operating system but it...
  4. Mac Book Pro 13" - FaceTime HD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mac Book Pro 13" - FaceTime HD: Hi all,I have a Mac Book Pro 13" winth Windows 11 on it.The system is installed through bootcamp functionality and all works like a charm.the problem with FaceTime HD Camera shows up when I put the computer to sleep close the lid withoud charge and then resume it opening the...
  5. Mac Book Pro 13" - FaceTime HD

Mac Book Pro 13" - FaceTime HD: Hi all,I have a Mac Book Pro 13" winth Windows 11 on it.The system is installed through bootcamp functionality and all works like a charm.the problem with FaceTime HD Camera shows up when I put the computer to sleep close the lid withoud charge and then resume it opening the...
  6. Blue screen on parallel on Mac book Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen on parallel on Mac book Pro: Hi team,i have my mac book pro installed parallel version 17 and running windows 10 ent but every time while working it gives out a blue screen demanding me to restart as something wrong with my parallel.any one to assist me please....
  7. Blue screen on parallel on Mac book Pro

Blue screen on parallel on Mac book Pro: Hi team,i have my mac book pro installed parallel version 17 and running windows 10 ent but every time while working it gives out a blue screen demanding me to restart as something wrong with my parallel.any one to assist me please....
  8. Mac Book Pro + Parallels Desktop + Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mac Book Pro + Parallels Desktop + Windows 10: I use Parallels Desktop to access Windows 10. All of a sudden, Windows won't open, screen goes black, and process ends. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mac-book-pro-parallels-desktop-windows-10/2ca4226d-4d5c-4264-846d-fa749ae1fcca
  9. Installing the Windows 10 Pro operating system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing the Windows 10 Pro operating system: Good morning, I called on the Microsoft community to ask for your opinion on installing Windows 10 Pro. Dear Sir / Madam, Please give me the steps to install the Windows 10 Pro operating system along with pictures of how to install the operating system. I am waiting for an...
  10. Configure the Mail App in Mac Book pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Configure the Mail App in Mac Book pro: Please help me to configure the Mail App in Mac Book pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/configure-the-mail-app-in-mac-book-pro/2bcb9f55-d38c-449d-bee1-e25a6a217d64