Windows 10: Will Windows 10 system operate properly in a 2009 Mac Book Pro laptop?

Discus and support Will Windows 10 system operate properly in a 2009 Mac Book Pro laptop? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Will the Windows 10 system operate properly in a 2009 Mac Book Pro laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Matthew Gryta, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Will Windows 10 system operate properly in a 2009 Mac Book Pro laptop?

Will the Windows 10 system operate properly in a 2009 Mac Book Pro laptop?

:)

Matthew Gryta, Feb 3, 2019
  2. PatOtsuki Win User

window 10 for new mac book pro

how do I transfer window 10 to new mac book pro from old mac book pro

PatOtsuki, Feb 3, 2019
  3. PatOtsuki Win User
    window 10 for new mac book pro

thank you very much got window 10 loaded up on my new mac book pro now window 10 is asking for a key when can i go to obtain this ?

PatOtsuki, Feb 3, 2019
  4. dashr Win User

Will Windows 10 system operate properly in a 2009 Mac Book Pro laptop?

Cant get Mac Book to share Windows 10 printer

Hello -

Been tearin' my hair out a little on this one, have scoured the net and posted on a couple Mac forums to no avail.

PC is a brand new tower running Windows 10 & I love it but I cant seem to get my Mac laptop to connect to the Kodak c310 AIO printer when I hook it up to the new tower. It connects to my old Mac Pro tower easily over the same LAN.

The LAN is an ether-net using a Linksys 4 port router. The Mac identifies the tower as being on the network and seems to try to print to the Kodak but then just hangs at sending the data. As I said above, it prints fine over the same network to my old Mac tower.

I have followed all the steps here: http://macs.about.com/od/printershar...-Mac.htm#step1

Enabled LPD protocol & printer sharing in Windows 10.

Any advice or suggestions most appreciated thanks for reading!

dashr, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

Will Windows 10 system operate properly in a 2009 Mac Book Pro laptop?

1. Will Windows 10 system operate properly in a 2009 Mac Book Pro laptop? - Similar Threads - system operate properly

2. Installing the Windows 10 Pro operating system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing the Windows 10 Pro operating system: Good morning, I called on the Microsoft community to ask for your opinion on installing Windows 10 Pro. Dear Sir / Madam, Please give me the steps to install the Windows 10 Pro operating system along with pictures of how to install the operating system. I am waiting for an...
  3. Audio not working on Windows 10 (EFI Mode) Mac Book Pro end 2012

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio not working on Windows 10 (EFI Mode) Mac Book Pro end 2012: Hi, I was using Windows 10 on my lovely Mac Book Pro end 2012, first time I installed Windows 10 was as normal and not EFI, please see the photo below: [ATTACH] Every thing was working 100%, all drivers and features but before 2 days my windows installed some update,...
  4. Why I prefer a Mac operating system - macOS

Why I prefer a Mac operating system - macOS: I run computer simulations that run for days. I'm an electrical engineer - I need these simulations for my employment. If a simulation is interrupted (stopped) then I have start over from the beginning if Windows 10 automatically restarted due to an update. It doesn't...
  5. Operating system maintenance, laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Operating system maintenance, laptop: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please let me know how to make a maintenance of the laptop operating system. I mention that I installed Windows 10 Home licensed laptop on my laptop. Wait for response! A day as quiet as possible! God bless!...
  6. How can I switch between windows 10 operating system & mac operating system on my iMac

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I switch between windows 10 operating system & mac operating system on my iMac: how can I switch between windows 10 operating system & mac operating system on my imac * Original title: os systems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-switch-between-windows-10-operating/6e7c2d02-d3d4-4ccf-953a-d584ecfa4655
  7. Error loading operating system, Mac user moving to Windows

Error loading operating system, Mac user moving to Windows: I recently built a new PC because I want to be able to run programs and games that I cannot run on Apple products. I've never used a Windows before in my life. I've had some help from my friends and various tutorials on youtube just to build the the thing. But now we've hit a...
  8. System is "not fully configured", but appears to operate properly

System is "not fully configured", but appears to operate properly: When booting, my Win 10 HP notebook always briefly warns me that my system is "not fully configured". The warning appears in plain type across the top of the first pre-boot screen that contains nothing else but the HP logo. But the boot proceeds normally, and the system...
  9. Configure the Mail App in Mac Book pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Configure the Mail App in Mac Book pro: Please help me to configure the Mail App in Mac Book pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/configure-the-mail-app-in-mac-book-pro/2bcb9f55-d38c-449d-bee1-e25a6a217d64
  10. Reinstall of my windows 10 pro operating system

Reinstall of my windows 10 pro operating system: Hello Community; I have an HP compaq elite slim line 8200 USDT PC with OS of Windows 10 PRO and have the electronic product key. MY PC is not performing properly, I understand there is an " in-place upgrade install " available by using the "Windows OS Installer" to...