Windows 10: Will Windows 10 users stop getting support next month see link

Discus and support Will Windows 10 users stop getting support next month see link in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It seems potentially true that we may stop getting support next month. I did notice that we may get support unless we update, but there is notes about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoshuaCaleb, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Will Windows 10 users stop getting support next month see link

It seems potentially true that we may stop getting support next month. I did notice that we may get support unless we update, but there is notes about only annual updates. I noticed that Windows 11 is being pushed, and I just purchased a new Windows 10 laptop in August.

:)

JoshuaCaleb, Nov 24, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 24, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 24, 2021
  4. RCoon Win User

Will Windows 10 users stop getting support next month see link

Windows 10 Tweaks

How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing new and updated drivers constantly (particularly for GPU users with stable drivers)

• Right click "My Computer"
    • Click "Properties"
    • Click on "Hardware" tab
    • Click "Device Installation Settings"
    • Tick the "No, let me choose what to do"
    • Tick "Never install driver software from Windows Update"

RCoon, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

Will Windows 10 users stop getting support next month see link

1. Will Windows 10 users stop getting support next month see link - Similar Threads - users stop getting

2. Windows 7 and 8.1 support ends next month

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 7 and 8.1 support ends next month: Microsoft plans to end support for Windows 7 and 8.1 on January 10, 2022. The devices won't receive updates anymore after end of support and some programs, like Chrome or Microsoft Edge, won't receive updates anymore either immediately after support end. Some users may...
  3. Will Windows 10 users stop getting support next month see link

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will Windows 10 users stop getting support next month see link: It seems potentially true that we may stop getting support next month. I did notice that we may get support unless we update, but there is notes about only annual updates. I noticed that Windows 11 is being pushed, and I just purchased a new Windows 10 laptop in August....
  4. Will Windows 10 users stop getting support next month see link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will Windows 10 users stop getting support next month see link: It seems potentially true that we may stop getting support next month. I did notice that we may get support unless we update, but there is notes about only annual updates. I noticed that Windows 11 is being pushed, and I just purchased a new Windows 10 laptop in August....
  5. Windows 10 is getting a new driver updates process next month

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is getting a new driver updates process next month: As part of its upcoming November 2020 update, Microsoft is making a significant change to the way in which Windows 10 detects manual and automatic drivers that could break your peripherals in some cases. In February, Microsoft made a change that allows hardware developers to...
  6. Stopping monthly withdrawal of funds for Driver Support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stopping monthly withdrawal of funds for Driver Support: I thought I purchased a 1 time update to my driver from Microsoft. I was checking my bank account for another verification when I realized there was a monthly fee of $9.99 being withdrawn from my account for the Driver Support. I need to get this stopped. How do I go about...
  7. monthly support bill

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    monthly support bill: Would you please cancel my monthly support bill? I no longer want to receive this service. Thank you, Richard Gero *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monthly-support-bill/b96493a2-4364-458a-9194-98f27ee3243b
  8. Windows 10 version 2004 update to launch next month

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 2004 update to launch next month: Microsoft is finally rolling out its Windows 10 version 2004 feature update to the testers in the Release Preview Ring. Today, the company also confirmed that 20H1/version 2004 is known as the May 2020 Update and it’s nearing the end of the testing phase. As we already know,...
  9. Windows 9 Preview possibly next month

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9 Preview possibly next month: "One of my contacts who has provided accurate information on Windows in the past said the Threshold tech preview will be public and available to all those interested "- MJF Full story here *Smile 1679
  10. Windows 10 Build 9879 Users to Get More Updates This Month

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 9879 Users to Get More Updates This Month: Windows 10 Technical Preview won’t receive any other build updates until early 2015, Microsoft confirmed last month, but it appears that the company is working to improve the existing version with new patches and performance optimizations anyway. Microsoftie Gabriel Aul...