Windows 10: Will Windows 10 work in a Gateway NV5209h?

Discus and support Will Windows 10 work in a Gateway NV5209h? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Gateway laptop is having issues with the charge port it's loose and a reliable connection to the charger is difficult. It's an NE56R08h. It had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LyndaJ73, Jan 10, 2021.

1. LyndaJ73 Win User

Will Windows 10 work in a Gateway NV5209h?

My Gateway laptop is having issues with the charge port it's loose and a reliable connection to the charger is difficult. It's an NE56R08h. It had Windows 8 when I first got it, and I upgraded to Windows 10 shortly after.

I can acquire an older Gateway NV5209h, which I hope to have the hard drive from my original one installed into, however, it currently runs Windows 7 and I don't know if that means it's too old and not compatible with Windows 10. The hard drive from that one would be returned to the original owner in a hard disk enclosure, so I'm not asking if Windows 10 can be installed onto it, but rather if the processor, etc, would be adequate to run Windows 10 with the newer hard disk from my original laptop.

Thank you in advance!

:)

LyndaJ73, Jan 10, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 10, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 10, 2021
  4. Hapwhee Win User

Can't connect to RD Gateway using Windows 10

I am using Windows 10 Pro (1809) and I am trying to use RD Gateway but keep getting error message "can't connect to remote desktop gateway computer." I have seen numerous fix suggestions in other posts and the one I wanted to try was HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Terminal
    Server Client, but the terminal service client is not listed in the folder in Pro 10. Any ideas on how to get this RD Gateway to work?

Hapwhee, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Will Windows 10 work in a Gateway NV5209h? - Similar Threads - Gateway NV5209h

2. Mouse disappeared on a gateway tablet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse disappeared on a gateway tablet.: Windows gateway tablet my mouse disappeared and can't restore it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-disappeared-on-a-gateway-tablet/ef9cde91-6103-4f0f-9bb5-c5a8d0cde9d2
  3. Mouse disappeared on a gateway tablet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse disappeared on a gateway tablet.: Windows gateway tablet my mouse disappeared and can't restore it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-disappeared-on-a-gateway-tablet/ef9cde91-6103-4f0f-9bb5-c5a8d0cde9d2
  4. Mouse disappeared on a gateway tablet.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. what is the wifi gateway

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is the wifi gateway: Where can the "gateway" numbers for wifi network be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-wifi-gateway/a9c1b7fe-68da-41e2-b960-dc98f20453d2
  6. what is the wifi gateway

what is the wifi gateway: Where can the "gateway" numbers for wifi network be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-wifi-gateway/a9c1b7fe-68da-41e2-b960-dc98f20453d2
  7. what is the wifi gateway

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. How can the DNS be configured by the RM-1072 with the exact same setting digits as the Gateway?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can the DNS be configured by the RM-1072 with the exact same setting digits as the Gateway?: I have a RM-1072 Microsoft 640 LTE mobile phone that when I input the correct password it then configures the IP address correctly DHCP the Mask correctly, but sets the Gateway and the DNS as exactly the same xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx? The gateways is actually correct, but there is no...
  9. How can the DNS be configured by the RM-1072 with the exact same setting digits as the Gateway?

How can the DNS be configured by the RM-1072 with the exact same setting digits as the Gateway?: I have a RM-1072 Microsoft 640 LTE mobile phone that when I input the correct password it then configures the IP address correctly DHCP the Mask correctly, but sets the Gateway and the DNS as exactly the same xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx? The gateways is actually correct, but there is no...
  10. Cant exit aptio setup on gateway windows 11 laptop. No launch csm option.

Cant exit aptio setup on gateway windows 11 laptop. No launch csm option.: Having trouble exiting out of the aptio setup on my gateway windows 11 laptop! I also DO NOT have the launch csm option under the boot controls. I have a 2021 ami version. i cannot find any helpful tutorials on youtube and i need immediate help please!...