Windows 10: will windows 11 affect my laptop's performance?

Discus and support will windows 11 affect my laptop's performance? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i want to update my laptop to windows 11 but im afraid it will affect my laptop's performance so, will it affect my laptop performance?my specs are :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Karinaholeko12, Sep 2, 2022.

1. will windows 11 affect my laptop's performance?

i want to update my laptop to windows 11 but im afraid it will affect my laptop's performance so, will it affect my laptop performance?my specs are : Ryzen 3 3250u ram 8 memory ssd 512 gb amd radeon graphics

:)

Karinaholeko12, Sep 2, 2022
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 2, 2022
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 2, 2022
  4. agh55 Win User

will windows 11 affect my laptop's performance?

Google Updater affects Laptop performance

It appears that Google Updating service is affecting the performance of my lsptop. I have removed Google Chrome but the Google Updating Service is still showing in msconfig. When i disable the two entries the Laptop works perfectly. Please advise how they
    can be removed.

agh55, Sep 2, 2022
Thema:

will windows 11 affect my laptop's performance?

1. will windows 11 affect my laptop's performance? - Similar Threads - affect laptop's performance

2. Does the battery percentage of my laptop affect performance even when it's plugged in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does the battery percentage of my laptop affect performance even when it's plugged in?: So I have a laptop that I use plugged in most of the time, and I use a first-party software provided by the manufacturer of the laptop to limit the charge of the battery to between 70% and 80 to lengthen the lifespan of the battery. Does this affect the laptop's performance...
  3. Does the battery percentage of my laptop affect performance even when it's plugged in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does the battery percentage of my laptop affect performance even when it's plugged in?: So I have a laptop that I use plugged in most of the time, and I use a first-party software provided by the manufacturer of the laptop to limit the charge of the battery to between 70% and 80 to lengthen the lifespan of the battery. Does this affect the laptop's performance...
  4. will windows 11 affect my laptop's performance?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    will windows 11 affect my laptop's performance?: i want to update my laptop to windows 11 but im afraid it will affect my laptop's performance so, will it affect my laptop performance?my specs are : Ryzen 3 3250u ram 8 memory ssd 512 gb amd radeon graphics...
  5. Does clean install Windows 10 affects performance on laptops?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does clean install Windows 10 affects performance on laptops?: Hello I want to clean install Windows 10 What I mean by clean install is installing it from a USB boot drive due to some issues, however, I'm concerned that if I do so, windows may install drivers which are not optimized for my laptop, and will my Windows activation go away?...
  6. Will Bitsum Highest performance affect my laptops battery life.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Will Bitsum Highest performance affect my laptops battery life.: if i use Bitsum Highest performance will it kill my battery life. meaning will i have to buy a new battery earlier.and also is it good for gaming and what power plan should i use for gaming...
  7. Sticky Notes affecting laptop performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes affecting laptop performance: Hello, yesterday I decided to uninstall Sticky Notes because my laptop had grounded to a halt, and the screen even went black a couple of times for over a minute.I ran into a similar issue with Sticky Notes a couple of years ago, but I decided to give it a try after reading...
  8. New Windows update affecting my pc performance

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Windows update affecting my pc performance: The new Windows Update has drastically affected my PC's performance. It's lagging a lot, programms keeps saying Not Responding, laptop takes too long to turn on, keeps freezing. None of these problems were there before this new update. Is there anyway i can once again improve...
  9. StartMenuExperienceHost.exe affect performance

StartMenuExperienceHost.exe affect performance: My operating system version is WINDOWS 10 VERSION 1909 / 18363.900 StartMenuExperienceHost.exe is eating up almost all of my Memory/Ram! If anyone comes up with a solution to this problem, please let me know!!! Thanks...
  10. Google Updater affects Laptop performance

Google Updater affects Laptop performance: It appears that Google Updating service is affecting the performance of my lsptop. I have removed Google Chrome but the Google Updating Service is still showing in msconfig. When i disable the two entries the Laptop works perfectly. Please advise how they can be removed....