Windows 10: Will Windows 11 remain mine forever after free upgrade?

Discus and support Will Windows 11 remain mine forever after free upgrade? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello,I have upgraded my Windows 10 to Windows 11 with the free upgrade offer and I was wondering: Will Windows 11 remain mine forever or will it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Elor G, Jan 27, 2022.

1. Elor G Win User

Will Windows 11 remain mine forever after free upgrade?

hello,I have upgraded my Windows 10 to Windows 11 with the free upgrade offer and I was wondering: Will Windows 11 remain mine forever or will it require paying in the future?Please respond ASAP so I'll have enough time to restore my Windows 10 in case the 11th version will demand payment I've got 9 days left.Thanks!

:)

Elor G, Jan 27, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 27, 2022
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Internet Explorer 11 not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jan 27, 2022
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jan 27, 2022
Thema:

1. Will Windows 11 remain mine forever after free upgrade? - Similar Threads - remain mine forever

2. free windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    free windows 11 upgrade: how can i upgrade to windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-windows-11-upgrade/e1eee10c-b511-428b-adab-8c25cb623864
  3. windows 11 free upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 free upgrade: Can anyone tell me when the free upgrade to windows 11 expires please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-free-upgrade/96fdcd6f-a2f9-4aa7-8a57-57193fcaa45c
  4. Windows 11 free upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 free upgrade: Hello,I am on windows 10.recently I noticed that windows 11 up-gradation information on my update page disappeared,does it mean the free degradation opportunity is over? Thank you....
  5. Will Windows 11 remain mine forever after free upgrade?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Windows 11 remain mine forever after free upgrade?: hello,I have upgraded my Windows 10 to Windows 11 with the free upgrade offer and I was wondering: Will Windows 11 remain mine forever or will it require paying in the future?Please respond ASAP so I'll have enough time to restore my Windows 10 in case the 11th version will...
  6. Windows 11 Free Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Free Upgrade: If I upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10 Pro will I upgrade to Windows 11 Pro or only the home version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-free-upgrade/971e76ca-6b46-4498-b159-6c4eed04b87a
  7. Free Windows 11 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Free Windows 11 Upgrade: I am currently running Windows 10 Pro. If I elect the free upgrade will it upgrade to 11 Pro or Just windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-windows-11-upgrade/9b139fe2-2ae1-4b7c-b0cb-30459194c063
  8. Windows 11 free upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 free upgrade: I have Hp15s FQ2072TU and have Windows10 home with a lifetime activation.the free upgrade to windows 11 is available for my laptop.If i do upgrade,my windows11 also remain activated for lifetime or not?...
  9. Windows 11 free upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 11 free upgrade: I have Hp15s FQ2072TU and have Windows10 home with a lifetime activation.the free upgrade to windows 11 is available for my laptop.If i do upgrade,my windows11 also remain activated for lifetime or not?...
  10. Windows 10 Free forever or not?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Free forever or not?: I have Windows 10 Pro. Will Windows 10 be Free forever or only for one year after installation? 31564