Windows 10: Will windows 11 run FSX not flight simulator 2020 but FSX and FSX-SE the steam edition....

Discus and support Will windows 11 run FSX not flight simulator 2020 but FSX and FSX-SE the steam edition.... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Wikk WIndows 11 run FSX and FSX-SE steam I am not talking about the new Microsoft 2020 sim. Also will the video editor in 11 cause a problem with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarkSternat, Jan 14, 2023.

1. Will windows 11 run FSX not flight simulator 2020 but FSX and FSX-SE the steam edition....

Wikk WIndows 11 run FSX and FSX-SE steam I am not talking about the new Microsoft 2020 sim. Also will the video editor in 11 cause a problem with Pinnicle studio video editor?Thanks

:)

MarkSternat, Jan 14, 2023
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Jan 14, 2023
  3. FSX has reverted to Demo Mode after installing FSX Steam Edition

Hello folks. I know this is an pld problem and that some fixes have been suggested, including the PartMgr Registry edit which didn't work for me. I installed SE on the same drive as my FSX installation and immediately after found that my activated FSX Acceleration
    has reverted to Demo Mode. This after several years of fairly stable use of the boxed version. I suspect that the Steam FSX Installer has made unauthorised changes to my FSX Licence file(s) and/or Registry Entries. I can confirm that the FSX SimObjects file
    structure has been changed without any warning during the install process. There was awarning to back up the FSX system files which I did but copying those files back to the FSX folder has not fixed the problem. Has anyone else experienced this issue after
    installing the Steam Edition?

I won't point the finger but I wonder who will accept responsibilty for this situation - Microsoft, Dovetail Games or the Steam distributors. Not knowing who programmed the install executable, I don't know if the code was intended to make any change(s) to
    the FSX Boxed files but I'm in no doubt some unauthorised change(s) were made during the SE Install. I would like to ask the Microsoft boffins how I change my Acceleration installation back to its activated mode. I can edit the Windows 10 Registry if needed.

Andrew Watson

Andy_Downunda, Jan 14, 2023
  4. JosWilmes Win User

Will windows 11 run FSX not flight simulator 2020 but FSX and FSX-SE the steam edition....

FSX

After install Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold edition , the activation was not right.

I de-install FSX but the register had still the activation I entered.

Can you help me to uinstall the registry of FSX so that I can re-install my FSX on Microsoft Windows 10 PRO.

Thanks

JosWilmes, Jan 14, 2023
Thema:

Will windows 11 run FSX not flight simulator 2020 but FSX and FSX-SE the steam edition....

1. Will windows 11 run FSX not flight simulator 2020 but FSX and FSX-SE the steam edition.... - Similar Threads - run FSX flight

2. MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition: FSX Error 1-80004005 after installing Acceleration Expansion pack.How to handle the error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-flight-simulator-fsx-gold-edition/f0a8fa77-2c59-4328-9cca-cdd68a49af9a
  3. MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition: FSX Error 1-80004005 after installing Acceleration Expansion pack.How to handle the error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-flight-simulator-fsx-gold-edition/f0a8fa77-2c59-4328-9cca-cdd68a49af9a
  4. MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Will windows 11 run FSX not flight simulator 2020 but FSX and FSX-SE the steam edition....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will windows 11 run FSX not flight simulator 2020 but FSX and FSX-SE the steam edition....: Wikk WIndows 11 run FSX and FSX-SE steam I am not talking about the new Microsoft 2020 sim. Also will the video editor in 11 cause a problem with Pinnicle studio video editor?Thanks...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX: I have had to replace my motherboard on my computer. Hard drives are the same including the one that has FSX installed on it. When I start FSX I get the error message code 1-80004005 which I believe is because the software cannot access the product key on the new hardware -...
  7. microsoft flight simulator fsx

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight simulator fsx: I understand that you can help install fsx sim on windows 10. Case number 1299988518 apparently fixed the problem. Can you help? Thanks!! LR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-fsx/05253e5a-48c1-448c-a78a-c26c43b8e6bc
  8. FSX flight simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX flight simulator: Can anyone help us with our Microsoft flight simulator X please? our computer completely shuts down after about 15 minutes flying time even when graphics are turned down low....
  9. Flight Simulator FSX activation problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Flight Simulator FSX activation problem: I have an original copy of FSX which I bought new. Had it installed on my PC with no problem. Bought a newer, faster computer and installed it (having deleted it from the old one which I still own though no longer use) only to find that it kicks me off after 30 minutes as the...
  10. Flight Simulator FSX engl. Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator FSX engl. Version: Hey there, had to change Motherboard with Win7Pro. Unfortunately I deleted a driver after activation MB MSI Z270 but reinstalled. Everythin works but not FSX.Since than FSX shows up for a second and disapears from screen. Failure 1-80004005 leads to product activation....