Windows 10: Will Windows 11 support my devices?

Discus and support Will Windows 11 support my devices? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; If I upgrade my computer, will it support my devices, such as keyboard, mouse, headphones, etc?Currently, these are my specs:Operating System Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AriRiar, Oct 26, 2021.

1. AriRiar Win User

Will Windows 11 support my devices?

If I upgrade my computer, will it support my devices, such as keyboard, mouse, headphones, etc?Currently, these are my specs:Operating System Windows 10 Pro 64-bit CPU AMD Ryzen 3 46 °C Picasso 12nm Technology RAM 8.00GB Single-Channel Unknown @ 1332MHz 20-19-19-43 Motherboard Micro-Star International Co. Ltd. A320M-A PRO MAX MS-7C52 AM4 Graphics HP Z24i 1920x1200@60Hz 2048MB ATI AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics MSI Storage 931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-00WN4A0 SATA 119GB TEAM TM8 PS7128G SATA Disk Device SATA SSD Optical Drives No optical disk drives detected Audio

:)

AriRiar, Oct 26, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 26, 2021
  3. felipaopl Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Wait, but have you done the whole step-by-step guide described in the OP? DDL/DTS isn't supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 either, unless if you do the steps listed there.

felipaopl, Oct 26, 2021
  4. btarunr Win User

Futuremark Announces 3DMark for Windows 8 Devices

Futuremark, the world leader in performance benchmarking software, today announced development of a new version of 3DMark, the company's flagship benchmark for gamers. 3DMark for Windows 8 (working title) is designed for gaming performance measurement and comparison across all Windows 8 devices from tablets and notebooks to high-end desktop gaming systems. The announcement was accompanied by an atmospheric concept image for the new benchmark showing an elemental rock warrior brandishing two blazing swords.

Jukka Mäkinen, CEO of Futuremark said, "With Windows 8 gamers will be able to enjoy their games on a wide range of devices from lightweight tablets to heavy-duty desktop rigs. Faced with so much choice it will be hard to work out which devices offer the best value for money. Fortunately 3DMark for Windows 8 will be our most wide-reaching 3DMark ever, able to accurately measure and compare gaming performance across all devices and graphical feature sets available with Windows 8."

Will Windows 11 support my devices? 76a_thm.jpg

3DMark for Windows 8 (working title)
    • Measures and compares gaming performance on all Windows 8 devices
    • Stunning real-time scenes stress test all levels of hardware
    • Supports both x86 and ARM-based architectures
    • Can be used in both Metro UI and 'classic' Windows environments
    • Created in co-operation with the world’s leading technology companies
    • Currently in development, expected to be released in 2012

btarunr, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Will Windows 11 support my devices? - Similar Threads - support devices

2. device security message...standard hardware security not supported.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    device security message...standard hardware security not supported.: device security message wont clear...states standard hardware not supported... spoke with dell technician...they stated this msg is for a laptop...I have a dell 8950 desktop...i am unable to dismiss message......
  3. device security message...standard hardware security not supported.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    device security message...standard hardware security not supported.: device security message wont clear...states standard hardware not supported... spoke with dell technician...they stated this msg is for a laptop...I have a dell 8950 desktop...i am unable to dismiss message......
  4. Device security is saying "Standard hardware security not supported".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device security is saying "Standard hardware security not supported".: My laptop, which just recently updated to Windows 11 23H2 and it keeps popping up with a warning saying "Memory integrity turned off. Your device may e vulnerable."...
  5. Device security is saying "Standard hardware security not supported".

Device security is saying "Standard hardware security not supported".: My laptop, which just recently updated to Windows 11 23H2 and it keeps popping up with a warning saying "Memory integrity turned off. Your device may e vulnerable."...
  6. Windows 11 version 24H2 may block devices without SSE 4.2 support

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 version 24H2 may block devices without SSE 4.2 support: Recent Windows 11 development builds include new hardware compatibility rules that block the operating system on unsupported devices. Unlike current compatibility requirements, these new requirements cannot be bypassed. Microsoft released a new build of Windows 11 about two...
  7. My brand new laptop doesnt support standard device security and app and browser control...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My brand new laptop doesnt support standard device security and app and browser control...: Hey, i just bought a new hp victus and it turns out that it doesnt support windows standard hardware security even though all the requirements for it are met. Not only that but even app and browser control doesnt work idk what to do....
  8. My brand new laptop doesnt support standard device security and app and browser control...

My brand new laptop doesnt support standard device security and app and browser control...: Hey, i just bought a new hp victus and it turns out that it doesnt support windows standard hardware security even though all the requirements for it are met. Not only that but even app and browser control doesnt work idk what to do....
  9. Win 11 Device Security - Standard hardware security not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Device Security - Standard hardware security not supported: My Lenovo-T495 laptop recently had an OS re-installed .The current OS is - Win 11 Ver. 22H2 OS Build - 22621.3155.However, when checked the MEMORY INTEGRATION section in Windows Security it no longer showed the MEMORY INTEGRATION option. [Windows Security >> Device Security...
  10. Win 11 Device Security - Standard hardware security not supported

Win 11 Device Security - Standard hardware security not supported: My Lenovo-T495 laptop recently had an OS re-installed .The current OS is - Win 11 Ver. 22H2 OS Build - 22621.3155.However, when checked the MEMORY INTEGRATION section in Windows Security it no longer showed the MEMORY INTEGRATION option. [Windows Security >> Device Security...