Windows 10: Will Windows 11 update EVER roll out, been hearing about it for a year now???!!!

Discus and support Will Windows 11 update EVER roll out, been hearing about it for a year now???!!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Will Windows 11 update EVER roll out, been hearing about it for a year now???!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RichardVieracker, May 3, 2022.

1. Will Windows 11 update EVER roll out, been hearing about it for a year now???!!!

Will Windows 11 update EVER roll out, been hearing about it for a year now???!!!

:)

RichardVieracker, May 3, 2022

2. Cortana can't hear me

Hi Isidora,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?
    I suggest you to go through the below methods and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you enable settings in the Playback Devices and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your taskbar.
    • Select Playback Devices.
    • Click on the Playback Devices and right click on the
      Speakers/Headphones.
    • Check mark on the Show Disabled Devices and
      Show Disconnected Devices.
    If the issue persists the follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/Windows-10/cortana-cant-hear-me

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Cortana & search.

Check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If not, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, May 3, 2022
  3. Cortana apparently can't hear me

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you enable settings in the Playback Devices and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your Taskbar.
    • Select Playback Devices.
    • Click on the Playback Devices and right click on the
      Speakers/Headphones.
    • Check mark on the Show Disabled Devices and
      Show Disconnected Devices.
    If the issue persists the follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

Cortana can't hear me

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, May 3, 2022
  4. 3Colors Win User

Will Windows 11 update EVER roll out, been hearing about it for a year now???!!!

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Will Windows 11 update EVER roll out, been hearing about it for a year now???!!! :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 3, 2022
Thema:

1. Will Windows 11 update EVER roll out, been hearing about it for a year now???!!! - Similar Threads - update EVER roll

2. New Windows 11 update now rolling out with several AI features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Windows 11 update now rolling out with several AI features: The most personal Windows 11 experience begins rolling out today Windows Experience BlogHow to get the latest Windows 11 innovations Windows Experience BlogSeptember 26, 2023—Windows configuration update - Microsoft Support>>Windows 11 devices will get new functionality at...
  3. New Windows 11 update now rolling out with several AI features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Windows 11 update now rolling out with several AI features: The most personal Windows 11 experience begins rolling out today Windows Experience BlogHow to get the latest Windows 11 innovations Windows Experience BlogSeptember 26, 2023—Windows configuration update - Microsoft Support>>Windows 11 devices will get new functionality at...
  4. Will Windows 11 update EVER roll out, been hearing about it for a year now???!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Windows 11 update EVER roll out, been hearing about it for a year now???!!!: Will Windows 11 update EVER roll out, been hearing about it for a year now???!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-windows-11-update-ever-roll-out-been-hearing/7b84055f-9b54-43f0-ad2d-f8b9d996673c
  5. Windows 10 May 2021 Update is now rolling out

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 May 2021 Update is now rolling out: Windows 10 May 2021 Update is now available and rollout is expected to accelerate in the coming weeks. If you’ve got a compatible device and you can’t wait for the rollout to complete, there are three ways to download and install the May 2021 Update right now: Windows Update,...
  6. New Year, new experiences rolling out for Yammer

in Windows 10 News
    New Year, new experiences rolling out for Yammer: Happy 2021! The Yammer team has been busy over the past several weeks and we wanted to take a moment to share some updates on previously announced features and experiences that are in the process of rolling out. Share to Yammer from SharePoint Soon, you’ll be...
  7. Been delaying an update for about a year now

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Been delaying an update for about a year now: This is going to be a stupid question but I pretty much need this laptop at every moment, and it's my fault for doing this but i've been delaying an update since last January (damn Windows releases an update every other day now adays is what it feels like). At first I was...
  8. Windows 10 October 2020 Update is now rolling out to users

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 October 2020 Update is now rolling out to users: Today, Microsoft confirmed that Windows 10 October 2020 Update, also known as version 20H2, is now available for download. Microsoft says the update is rolling out to ‘seekers’ or those users who opt to install it by manually checking for updates in the Settings app. After...
  9. Microsoft’s Windows 10 May 2020 Update is now rolling out

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Windows 10 May 2020 Update is now rolling out: After over a year of testing in the channels of the Windows Insider program, Microsoft is rolling out the Windows 10 May 2020 Update to the mainstream consumers. While the update will be listed as available for your PC in the Windows Update page, Microsoft is promising that...
  10. Questions about the planned "Redstone" update roll-out

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Questions about the planned "Redstone" update roll-out: I don't know when MS plans out rolling out the Redstone update, but will Redstone be pushed out from the built-in Windows 10 Updates or will I have to re-download the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool again in order to have the Redstone update installed? Please explain how to...