Windows 10: will windows ever work right? ever?

Discus and support will windows ever work right? ever? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; cant use my desktop. the number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now. WHY? No one is connected at all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christoph Yorkshire, Aug 14, 2019 at 12:02 AM.

1. will windows ever work right? ever?

cant use my desktop. the number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now.

WHY? No one is connected at all and I am physically at the computer trying to login. Dumb windows operating system

:)

Christoph Yorkshire, Aug 14, 2019 at 12:02 AM

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 14, 2019 at 12:05 AM
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. Naki Win User

will windows ever work right? ever?

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Thema:

will windows ever work right? ever?

1. will windows ever work right? ever? - Similar Threads - ever right ever

2. Windows 10 is the worst Windows ever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 is the worst Windows ever: I can't believe all the terrible issues with Win 10 . You know, we pay through our teeth to buy a PC , then we pay for Windows, then we pay for the internet. Then we pay for a game or two, then with Win 10 you want us to pay again to play games. You, Bill Gates , the...
  3. Strangest install ever

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Strangest install ever: I did a clean install of Windows 10 1809 using the MCT bootable USB in which I created a few months back from the official Microsoft MCT download page. Never modified the MCT bootable USB and have had several clean installs in the past. But today, during the installation...
  4. why? will windows 10 ever work right?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why? will windows 10 ever work right?: I open my computer and all I see is a blank screen, cursor is just spinning around I open network and all I see is a blank screen, cursor is just spinning around I right click on my desktop, no context meny, cursor spins around and all my icons go to iconless icons I have to...
  5. The most infected computer ever

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The most infected computer ever: I think that that i have some really difficult stuff here. hasn't worked well since last November, and I have to -reinstall windows several types a day. If there is ANYONE out there that thinks they might clean this thing out, I beg for your help. I'll run whatever apps and...
  6. will windows ever work right?

in Windows 10 Customization
    will windows ever work right?: No matter what and no matter how you defend windows, it is a poor excuse of anything and I will never understand how 100k employees at MS can make such a crappy product that does nothing for no one and never works at all. I just looked at my mother's PC, little red x over...
  7. Worst Os Ever

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Worst Os Ever: I think this is a tarted up Os of the worst Os built by a pile of monkeys, bring back bill and his team and win 2000 one of the best os for win or im off to apple where real developers are windows i loved but now its all **** ui and nothing goes into the programming...
  8. activation servers aren't available right now (or ever)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activation servers aren't available right now (or ever): Since the last update to windows 10 version 1803, installed on 11/1 I get the following message. We can't activate Windows on this device as our activation servers aren't available right now. Error code 0x80072EFD [ATTACH] Troubleshoot spits out the same message and...
  9. Best Homepage Ever

in Browsers and Email
    Best Homepage Ever: I have been using this on Chrome and Firefox for the last few weeks and feel it might fill the needs of some users. It is free, no advertisements or pop-ups, is non- political, has a great variety of links and can add personalized links if user chooses, non tracking and...
  10. worst installation ever!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    worst installation ever!: So it all started when i was going to get windows 10 TP and i clicked the setup.exe.It went fine all the way till it said getting ready with the windows 10 logo and 3 dots going round it. That suddenly ended! A message came up saying your pc had a problem we are restarting...