Windows 10: will windows ever work right? ever?

Discus and support will windows ever work right? ever? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; cant use my desktop. the number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now. WHY? No one is connected at all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christoph Yorkshire, Aug 14, 2019.

1. will windows ever work right? ever?

cant use my desktop. the number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now.

WHY? No one is connected at all and I am physically at the computer trying to login. Dumb windows operating system

:)

Christoph Yorkshire, Aug 14, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

will windows ever work right? ever?

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Thema:

will windows ever work right? ever?

1. will windows ever work right? ever? - Similar Threads - ever right ever

2. OneDrive. Does it ever work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive. Does it ever work?: I have a new Samsung phone. I have a new Surface Book 3. I take pictures with my Samsung FoldZ3. I have an office 365 Business account.I take a picture.It uploads to Onedrive on the phone under the Onedrive business account.The photo ONLY shows on the phone onedrive business...
  3. OneDrive. Does it ever work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive. Does it ever work?: I have a new Samsung phone. I have a new Surface Book 3. I take pictures with my Samsung FoldZ3. I have an office 365 Business account.I take a picture.It uploads to Onedrive on the phone under the Onedrive business account.The photo ONLY shows on the phone onedrive business...
  4. OneDrive. Does it ever work?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Will windows search ever work again ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will windows search ever work again ?: I am so done with MS. It's been more than a month now my search is broken. Sometimes it doesn't even take input from my keyboard. Sometimes when it does, it doesn't show anything. Works randomly for 30 seconds and stays broken for a week. Tried everything from clean install...
  6. THIS IS THE **** WORST **** EVER

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    THIS IS THE **** WORST **** EVER: HOW THE **** DID THE DEVS OF MS GET THEIR JOBS THE APP IS SO **** **** CRASHES WHEN DOWNLOADING SEARCH BAR DOESN'T WORK RESETTING IT DOESN'T WORK CLEARING CACHE DOESN'T WORK INSTALLS BLOATWARE **** GIVES ME ERROR CODE WHEN DOWNLOADING HALO WHEN IT SOMEHOW ACTUALLY WORKS...
  7. It took for ever

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It took for ever: [ATTACH] Can anyone help with this I tried to projected my screen to the laptop but i won't show its said that it connected in my phone but it wont show what should i do? submitted by /u/XylonnnI [link] [comments]...
  8. will windows ever work right?

will windows ever work right?: trying to rename a folder, can't because it is in use by nothing. Literally nothing is using it, literally but it claims there is which there is not. was forced to copy the file to c drive by oh my god the user moved a folder to c drive shun on him says windows because why...
  9. why? will windows 10 ever work right?

why? will windows 10 ever work right?: I open my computer and all I see is a blank screen, cursor is just spinning around I open network and all I see is a blank screen, cursor is just spinning around I right click on my desktop, no context meny, cursor spins around and all my icons go to iconless icons I have to...
  10. will windows ever work right?

in Windows 10 Customization
    will windows ever work right?: No matter what and no matter how you defend windows, it is a poor excuse of anything and I will never understand how 100k employees at MS can make such a crappy product that does nothing for no one and never works at all. I just looked at my mother's PC, little red x over...