Windows 10: will windows ever work right?

Discus and support will windows ever work right? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; No matter what and no matter how you defend windows, it is a poor excuse of anything and I will never understand how 100k employees at MS can make such... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Christophe Yorkshire, Apr 15, 2019.

1. will windows ever work right?

No matter what and no matter how you defend windows, it is a poor excuse of anything and I will never understand how 100k employees at MS can make such a crappy product that does nothing for no one and never works at all.

I just looked at my mother's PC, little red x over windows defender, click on it and it says virus service has stopped. How long has it been like that? Real nice of windows to turn it back on. Proof they do not care. It is only just more and more proof that shows windows is designed like crap, made like crap and no one cares at all. I bet you can get every single MVP in here to try to find out why that service stopped and no one, no one will be answer as to why, but those same people claim that MS cares so much, they worked with the engineers or they network over 100,000 PC's, which is all lies.

Then the networking does not work at all, ever not once and I do not care if any one on here wants to contest this, networking does not work. It is a joke I click networks and it says file discovery is off turn on? Want to make this private? No s h i t sherlock. Duh? More proof.

Then when you get the networking going and it asks for a name and a password, god knows what you put there because it is not the username and password of the computer you are connecting to or maybe it is but it is just another thing that does not work. More proof.

Every single windows computer is dying or having a very hard time installing 1803 or 1809, I've seens PC's blue screen trying to update, seen many people have to reinstall and seen many people spend hours and hours on it trying to fix it. Look what comes in 1803 and 1809, nothing but useless crap that no one wants but for some reason MS thinks people want all this crap but no one does and all this crap nowadays with windows is totally useless. Why does windows, the MVP's or anyone think they are doing a good job. Can any one just name a few things they windows actually does for them other than nothing? MS is an embarrassment of a 40 year old billion dollar company with 100k employees and anyone volunteering their free time and services to this farce is literally the reason behind what's wrong with MS. They can do what ever they want because they a have a free army of slaves to do their bidding, however if windows did work for once then that would ruin the economy. If windows worked for once like they say it does then all the PC techs, mom and pop repair stores and the like will be shut down; no one brings a mac or linux to the store, they only bring windows to the store to get fix so if windows worked, for once, then what would they bring to the store to get fixed. Proof that all this is on purpose and they are using all of you.

:)

Christophe Yorkshire, Apr 15, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

will windows ever work right?

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Thema:

will windows ever work right?

1. will windows ever work right? - Similar Threads - ever right

2. when ever i try to login into microsoft on my pc, the window closes right after i select...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when ever i try to login into microsoft on my pc, the window closes right after i select...: when ever i try to login into microsoft on my pc, the window closes right after i select the account i want to log in with. it does this with the store and minecraft.it just crashes after i select the account. if i click the change account button it just pops up with an error...
  3. when ever i try to login into microsoft on my pc, the window closes right after i select...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when ever i try to login into microsoft on my pc, the window closes right after i select...: when ever i try to login into microsoft on my pc, the window closes right after i select the account i want to log in with. it does this with the store and minecraft.it just crashes after i select the account. if i click the change account button it just pops up with an error...
  4. when ever I tried to right click on any itemfiles/folders in file explorer, the file...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when ever I tried to right click on any itemfiles/folders in file explorer, the file...: Hi,I have upgraded form Windows 10 to Windows 11 recently, initially everything works fine. But after couple of days I have notices one issue with my file explorer crash.I tried uninstalling the latest windows updates, but not resolved. Current OS build 22000.1042.Thanks in...
  5. when ever I tried to right click on any itemfiles/folders in file explorer, the file...

when ever I tried to right click on any itemfiles/folders in file explorer, the file...: Hi,I have upgraded form Windows 10 to Windows 11 recently, initially everything works fine. But after couple of days I have notices one issue with my file explorer crash.I tried uninstalling the latest windows updates, but not resolved. Current OS build 22000.1042.Thanks in...
  6. I have a right to access which ever website I please so delete and remove Cisco Umbrella ASAP

I have a right to access which ever website I please so delete and remove Cisco Umbrella ASAP: Remove cisco umbrella immediately because as an adult, I purchased this laptop and not you and therefore, I have the right to access whatever website I desire. You nor any network administrator will dictate what website I have such a desire to access because if you do, it...
  7. did anyone ever get randomly ask to create a MS account right after boot ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    did anyone ever get randomly ask to create a MS account right after boot ?: so this just happened. Im on this installation since end of last year and today when i booted right after the loginscreen i was greated with a gray background with a blue window saying "welcome to windows" basically asking me to make a MS account. Luckily i could skip it, but...
  8. will windows ever work right?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    will windows ever work right?: trying to rename a folder, can't because it is in use by nothing. Literally nothing is using it, literally but it claims there is which there is not. was forced to copy the file to c drive by oh my god the user moved a folder to c drive shun on him says windows because why...
  9. will windows ever work right? ever?

will windows ever work right? ever?: cant use my desktop. the number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now. WHY? No one is connected at all and I am physically at the computer trying to login. Dumb windows operating system...
  10. why? will windows 10 ever work right?

why? will windows 10 ever work right?: I open my computer and all I see is a blank screen, cursor is just spinning around I open network and all I see is a blank screen, cursor is just spinning around I right click on my desktop, no context meny, cursor spins around and all my icons go to iconless icons I have to...