Windows 10: Will windows fresh start work with Wifi?

Discus and support Will windows fresh start work with Wifi? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi team As suggested, will fresh start work with a wifi connection or do I need to wire it up? All documentation I can find simply says needs a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NickRostin, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Will windows fresh start work with Wifi?

Hi team

As suggested, will fresh start work with a wifi connection or do I need to wire it up?

All documentation I can find simply says needs a connection. The process currently gets an error and cannot proceed.

Thanks

NR

:)

NickRostin, Mar 6, 2020

2. Windows Fresh Start

What I mean by fresh start is, an option found in Windows Defender Security Center -> Device Performance & Health -> Fresh Star

• Fresh Start: "Start fresh with a clean up to date installation of Windows. This will keep your personal files and some windows settings, and remove some of your apps."
    I proceeded to check the disk through the mentioned instructions but no error was found. Any idea what might be causing the issue?

DiegoOchoa1, Mar 6, 2020
  3. Wifi not working after upgrading from Windows 7

I have just upgraded to windows 10 from Windows 7. Since doing this my wifi is no longer working. Wifi is turned on but no networks are showing. Unfortunately I only have my mobile as a hot spot to use for Internet so I can not connect an ether net cable to check if it works that way.
    I had a vpn installed on my windows 7 system and read that this may be to blame. I reverted back to win 7 and uninstalled it but when I reupgraded to 10 I still have the same issue. I found the following instructions for a fix.. Fortunately – there is a solution.
    "Step 1 – First things first, Right-Click the newly-reinstated Start Menu and select Command Prompt (Admin) from the drop-down menu.
    Step 2 – Type out the following command, then hit the Enter key
    reg delete HKCRCLSID{988248f3-a1ad-49bf-9170-676cbbc36ba3} /va /f
    Step 3 – Enter the below command into the Command Prompt and then triumphantly hit the Enter key
    netcfg -v -u dni_dne
    Step 4 – Restart the PC and then double-check your wifi settings. You should now see a revived list of all of the available networks within range."
    However when I try step 1 it says "error: invalid key name. Type "reg delete /?" For usage."
    Any help is greatly appreciated as I will have to revert back again if I can't get it working.

MonsterFish, Mar 6, 2020
  4. Will windows fresh start work with Wifi?

Fresh Start Not Removing Apps

I have a recently purchased Dell 9570. I tried to run Fresh Start three times, but the Dell apps are still installed when Fresh Start is complete. All of the Dell apps (and several other apps as well) are listed in the in the To Be Removed list when Fresh
    Start is selected. Once Fresh Start is complete, One Drive is the only app in the Removed Apps file. I do not receive any error messages. I have Windows 10 Home version 1709 installed.

What is the best way to get a clean install of Windows 10? Why is Fresh Start not working correctly?

katiera_012, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

Will windows fresh start work with Wifi?

1. Will windows fresh start work with Wifi? - Similar Threads - fresh start Wifi

2. Fresh Start Not Working it sends me to a website and i cannot fresh start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh Start Not Working it sends me to a website and i cannot fresh start: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/check-your-device-performance-and-health-in-windows-security-59d8499d-b6fd-6930-7667-ebf8ae10e08d is the link it sends me too...
  3. Fresh Start Not Working it sends me to a website and i cannot fresh start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresh Start Not Working it sends me to a website and i cannot fresh start: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/check-your-device-performance-and-health-in-windows-security-59d8499d-b6fd-6930-7667-ebf8ae10e08d is the link it sends me too...
  4. Fresh Start Not Working it sends me to a website and i cannot fresh start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. "Fresh start" option not working

"Fresh start" option not working: Whenever I try to use the " Fresh start " option for installing a newer windows because I may have some files corrupted in this onebut whenever I tried to use it and clip the 'additional info' for further steps it just opens up my BROWSER.please help how to use this option...
  6. Windows 10 fresh start is not working

Windows 10 fresh start is not working: Hello there. My laptop here is currently not at a good condition so i think i need to reset the pc. But when i started fresh start, it does ask for permission to allow changes but then nothing happened. I wasn't able to use th fresh start and i don't know why. Please...
  7. windows fresh start

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows fresh start: if I do a fresh start on my computer will it delete the apps and games I downloaded from the internet, steam, epic games and is there a way to choose witch files wont get deleted and will be protected...
  8. Windows Fresh Start Wont Work

Windows Fresh Start Wont Work: I reset my pc assuming that it would delete the bloatware but it didn't I did this when I first got my laptop with the Windows Fresh Start tool but now the tool on a fresh installation of windows with bloatware doesn't work and gives the error code 0x80072F76 - 0x20016. I...
  9. Fresh Start Won't Work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fresh Start Won't Work: I recently downloaded the 'RefreshWindowsTool' which I'm attempting to use to run the Windows 10 Fresh Start process my PC is nearly 5 years old and I hope that this will speed it up/enhance performance After trying to run it twice I'm getting a message that 'this tool...
  10. fRESH START NOT WORKING on asus

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    fRESH START NOT WORKING on asus: Hi im trying to restore my laptop back to factory setting as the sd card reader is not working please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-start-not-working-on-asus/31f92f7e-7af2-4cf4-89ba-c606d81b378c