Windows 10: Will Windows Support Other Music Apps?

Discus and support Will Windows Support Other Music Apps? in Cortana to solve the problem; I'm a bit tired of Spotify, I like to try something new and I like Amazon Music. I can purchase songs, I can download songs, the app doesn't seem too... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by TGHJr, Jun 25, 2019.

1. TGHJr Win User

Will Windows Support Other Music Apps?

I'm a bit tired of Spotify, I like to try something new and I like Amazon Music. I can purchase songs, I can download songs, the app doesn't seem too heavy on my hard drive and doesn't cause my computer to freeze. When I download music it downloads to my computer and it isn't invisible to the human eye and I can play it on other apps besides the app itself.

Is there a chance Amazon Music will get support from or by Windows so that I can tell Cortana to play music on it, at the moment I can tell it to open the app and also when the app is already opened and playing a song, I can tell Cortana to play the next song, prevous song, pause music or ask Cortana what artist is playing. Telling Cortana to unpause music or continue play doesn't seem to work like it does with Spotify, Spotify is cool and all but it seems like I'm pulling a dresser out of a closet when I open it, Amazon Music is like taking a portable CD player out of a drawer whenever I open it.

What I cannot seem to do with Cortana is tell Cortana to play a particular song or artist on Amazon Music whether the app is closed or already opened, she tells me it is not currently supported.

:)

TGHJr, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Music and Video Preview Apps for PCs Headed to Store for Windows 10

Source: Music and Video Preview Apps for PCs are Headed to the Store for Windows Insiders

Brink, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Will Windows Support Other Music Apps? - Similar Threads - Support Music Apps

2. When I delete the Music file in one directory, all the other music files in other...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I delete the Music file in one directory, all the other music files in other...: I'm trying to remove an old top-level folder. When I delete the Window default Music file shown in the folder. All the other Music files in other folder and directories stop working. When I click on them, I get a message "Location is not available". C:\User\Steve\Music is...
  3. When I delete the Music file in one directory, all the other music files in other...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I delete the Music file in one directory, all the other music files in other...: I'm trying to remove an old top-level folder. When I delete the Window default Music file shown in the folder. All the other Music files in other folder and directories stop working. When I click on them, I get a message "Location is not available". C:\User\Steve\Music is...
  4. Chrome, Edge and some other windows app not opening(Settings, Music, Video)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome, Edge and some other windows app not opening(Settings, Music, Video): My pc was completely fine last night. But when I launched windows 10 today it starts up normally. But chrome, edge and other things do not open. Task manager, file explorer and command prompt opens. What should I do? submitted by /u/jaienabzanx [link] [comments]...
  5. Microsoft Photos, Groove Music and some other apps not functioning.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Photos, Groove Music and some other apps not functioning.: So after i upgraded my laptop from 1809 to 1909. some of my Microsoft apps were missing such as Photos, Store, Groove, etc. After googling and trying all the answers suggested in the microsoft community it still didnt work. Later i thought an upgrade to 2004 might help but no...
  6. Xbox game bar - support for music programs other than Spotify

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox game bar - support for music programs other than Spotify: So, yeah, as the topic says, looking to see if there's way to add a music program other than spotify to the xbox game bar. I, personally, don't use and don't like Spotify. However, I do use other things that came installed - Groove or just the standard media/music player....
  7. Amazon Music on Cortana Device with other Music apps?

in Cortana
    Amazon Music on Cortana Device with other Music apps?: Greetings All, Not in settings however, that is how I got to where I'm at. It started in I guess you could say still is in Settings. Using my HP Windows 10 Laptop, I went to Settings > Cortana > Permissions > IN BLUE TEXT: Change what Cortana knows about me in the cloud >...
  8. Windows 10 X to support Win32 apps, Sandbox & other features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 X to support Win32 apps, Sandbox & other features: The foldable and dual-screen computers could be the next big thing, and there will be a version of Windows 10 for it. At the Surface event on October 2, Microsoft announced a new operating system called ‘Windows 10X’ that will power dual-screen devices like the Surface Neo...
  9. Photos App music

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos App music: How do I add my music tracks to the Windows 10 Photos App https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-music/e895ecb1-1187-469d-9490-dc0888b706f4"
  10. System Sounds / other apps automatically lowering my music volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System Sounds / other apps automatically lowering my music volume: Basically when I listen to music through foobar2000, winamp, any audio player, windows sort of regulates my volume if any other program makes a sound. System sound rings? Music volume lowers. Watching a video on youtube or any other service, music volume lowers, playing a...