Windows 10: Will you please stop organizing my photos with other similar photos. I need them to be in...

Discus and support Will you please stop organizing my photos with other similar photos. I need them to be in... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I did not understand what I was agreeing to. Now I can't find my pictures.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by brenda brewer, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Will you please stop organizing my photos with other similar photos. I need them to be in...

I did not understand what I was agreeing to. Now I can't find my pictures.

:)

brenda brewer, Feb 21, 2024

2. Simple software to organize photos

fast stone image viewer could be considered, picasa is nice too, xn view
    there are many good photo organizer
    or you may try acd see but its trial
    i guess if just for organizing you could use windows or these freewares

micropage7, Feb 21, 2024
  3. dalchina Win User
    Problems organizing photos.

Hi, if you can use a PC at 84, you're doing well!

If you know where your various photos are, you can find them and move them to appropriately named folders in Pictures.

Here I have my source folder on the left, Pictures open on the right.

Will you please stop organizing my photos with other similar photos.  I need them to be in... 206797d1538671631t-problems-organizing-photos-untitled.png

I've right clicked a photo, held the button down, and dragged to folder Uplay on the right. I can now let go of the button and click 'copy' or 'move'.

If I want, I could select multiple files in the left window and do the same.
    (left click empty space and drag to select multiple files, or left click, say, the top file in a list, scroll down and SHIFT + left click to select a range).

That's one way. Another is to copy and paste them (CTRL C, CTRL V, or CTRL X, CTRL V to move them).

If you want to easily find, for example, all jpg files on your PC to find any left over photos, a free tool like Everything by void tools or Locate32 helps- scans all your files once, then type jpg and all will be listed:

Will you please stop organizing my photos with other similar photos.  I need them to be in... 206798d1538671956t-problems-organizing-photos-1.jpg

dalchina, Feb 21, 2024
  4. vkuutila Win User

Will you please stop organizing my photos with other similar photos. I need them to be in...

Organizing photo albums on HERE Technologies | The world's #1 location platform

I made new album and send couple of photos there. I published the album to my friend. Works ok.

Before that I sent some photos to share and I see them on page "All media".

Two issues:

• I found no means to organize the photos. I cannot move photos from "All Media" album to the published sub album.
    • When I send the photo from my phone (5800), the photo goes straight to the album "All media". I would like to assign the photos to the sub album which is published to my friend. I have found no way to send the photo to the sub album.
      • IS THERE MEANS TO ASSIGN THE PHOTO DIRECTLY TO THE SUB ALBUMS?

Thanks for your help, Vesa

vkuutila, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

Will you please stop organizing my photos with other similar photos. I need them to be in...

1. Will you please stop organizing my photos with other similar photos. I need them to be in... - Similar Threads - please stop organizing

2. How do I stop photo legacy from organizing my photos into "explore places" or "recent" or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop photo legacy from organizing my photos into "explore places" or "recent" or...: How do I stop Photo Legacy from organizing my photos? I don't want "explore places" or "recent". I just want them organized by the date I took them....
  3. How do I stop photo legacy from organizing my photos into "explore places" or "recent" or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop photo legacy from organizing my photos into "explore places" or "recent" or...: How do I stop Photo Legacy from organizing my photos? I don't want "explore places" or "recent". I just want them organized by the date I took them....
  4. Will you please stop organizing my photos with other similar photos. I need them to be in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will you please stop organizing my photos with other similar photos. I need them to be in...: I did not understand what I was agreeing to. Now I can't find my pictures. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-you-please-stop-organizing-my-photos-with/9f07c824-a6af-4d26-bebb-eefd789ddc88
  5. How to organize photos *to be imported* in the Photos app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to organize photos *to be imported* in the Photos app.: The most recent update to the Photos app has caused me a bit of a headache. In the older version not sure what version exactly when I would upload photos from my phone to the Photos application - the images would appear in chronological order from the most recent to the...
  6. File Explorer Photo Organization vs Photo App Organization

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Photo Organization vs Photo App Organization: In File Explorer, I have put my photos in folders according to the subject. Do I have to do this all over again in the Photos app for Windows 10, in order to get the folder contents from Explorer into albums in the Photos app? Also, any recommendations for an affordable...
  7. Help with Organizing Photos via the Photos App

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with Organizing Photos via the Photos App: Hey there. Whenever I import photos from my camera to my laptop it automatically is imported into my photos app which is fine...except that it is then extremely painstaking to then open up individual photos in my editing software. I organize all my photos within the app into...
  8. organizing photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    organizing photos: when I create a new folder and move photos does explorer actually move the photo file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/organizing-photos/3604bdfe-19ab-45dd-a127-c84369eda1ca
  9. Organizing Photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Organizing Photos: I just uploaded all my photos to Windows 10. They appear in chronological order but I want instead to create subject folders and organize that way. (1) right clicking does not bring up a new folder option. Odd! (2) There is no tab to organize by subject. Can you help?...
  10. Problems organizing photos.

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems organizing photos.: A bit of background first, I'm 84 yrs old, and to be honest, I am getting more stupid every day. An aside, getting older does make working with your mind harder, okay at least I find that to be true!~ I have "Photos" in Pictures, Documents, Canon picture, Photo Room, some in...