Windows 10: will you send an update to fix the problem. Tried everything the last windows 10 update...

Discus and support will you send an update to fix the problem. Tried everything the last windows 10 update... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; fix the problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by stevemelnick1, Nov 6, 2018.

1. will you send an update to fix the problem. Tried everything the last windows 10 update...

fix the problem

:)

stevemelnick1, Nov 6, 2018
  2. AsRock Win User

Windows 10 Update

Well just noticed a pretty large one pop up coming in at 914MB, seems it makes some pretty serous updates.

KB3172985
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3172985

This security update includes improvements and fixes in the functionality of Windows 10 Version 1511 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4. It also resolves the following vulnerabilities in Windows:

• 3175677 MS16-094: Security update for secure boot: July 12, 2016
    • 3174060 MS16-093: Security update for Adobe Flash Player: July 12, 2016
    • 3171910 MS16-092: Security update for Windows Kernel: July 12, 2016
    • 3170048 MS16-091: Security update for .Net Framework: July 12, 2016
    • 3171481 MS16-090: Security update for Kernel Mode Drivers: July 12, 2016
    • 3170050 MS16-089: Security update for Windows secure kernel mode: July 12, 2016
    • 3170005 MS16-087: Security update for the Microsoft Print Spooler: July 12, 2016
    • 3169999 MS16-085: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: July 12, 2016
    • 3169991 MS16-084: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: July 12, 2016

AsRock, Nov 6, 2018
  3. chispy Win User
    Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Nov 6, 2018
  4. TC-man Win User

will you send an update to fix the problem. Tried everything the last windows 10 update...

Windows Update keeps failing!

Hi,

I had once a similar issue like yours, i.e. not able to update Windows 7. What I did to solve the problems is:

- go to control panel, then to "Troubleshouting" > "System and Security" > "Fix problems with Windows update" > click "Advanced" > choose "Apply repairs automatically".

And Windows will start detecting the issues and will repair "Windows update components". The problems should be fixed now, close the program, restart the PC, and see if the mentioned steps have fixed the problems you mentioned.

Hope it works for you.

Good luck!

TC-man, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

will you send an update to fix the problem. Tried everything the last windows 10 update...

1. will you send an update to fix the problem. Tried everything the last windows 10 update... - Similar Threads - send update fix

2. The last Windows 10 update ruined everything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The last Windows 10 update ruined everything: After I opted two nights ago to "Update and Shut Down," my PC opens with a generic empty desktop and much of my data and programs deleted.In addition, the tools to deal with these problems are unavailable: I cannot type anything into Search on the toolbar...I cannot get to...
  3. The last Windows 10 update ruined everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The last Windows 10 update ruined everything: After I opted two nights ago to "Update and Shut Down," my PC opens with a generic empty desktop and much of my data and programs deleted.In addition, the tools to deal with these problems are unavailable: I cannot type anything into Search on the toolbar...I cannot get to...
  4. The last Windows 10 update ruined everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 last update problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 last update problems: [ATTACH] First of all, sorry for the machine translation. Since the last "big" update for windows 10 was installed, it sometimes behaves strangely. It does not hang completely, but stops responding. Programs do not close or open, but windows can be moved, minimized, and so...
  6. Problem Sound in Windows 10 last Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem Sound in Windows 10 last Update: Hey everyone, I updated my desktop HP 650 on last windows 10 version but i have a problem in the sound the driver is showing in the tab but doesn't function I tried to know the problem by troubleshooter he told me that I have to disable all enhancement wen I go to these...
  7. The last windows update killed my sound, any ideas how to fix it? Tried everything driver...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The last windows update killed my sound, any ideas how to fix it? Tried everything driver...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Amseeclan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/it7i5i/the_last_windows_update_killed_my_sound_any_ideas/
  8. help. update on windows 10 last night. Everything was lost.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    help. update on windows 10 last night. Everything was lost.: UPdate on windows 10 last night and now I have lost everything. How do I get these back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-update-on-windows-10-last-night-everything/3abb8c44-69ca-443e-af90-ee2fe860960c"
  9. last windows 10 update causing problems

last windows 10 update causing problems: Ever since the last update to correct the vulnerability problem. Edge is not working properly and window update is stuck trying to update but never connects to receive further updates. Nothing. This is causing the computer to be unreasonably slow. Edge wont connect to default...
  10. Problems, problems, problems after last Windows 10 update.

Problems, problems, problems after last Windows 10 update.: I updated Windows on 8/22/2019, and started having problems with my Dell XPS after that. First, I got an error message upon startup that the system didn't recognize the AC Adapter. The system has slowed to a very s l o w crawl and shuts down periodically. Last week I found...