Windows 10: Will "Your Phone app" ever work wiith iPhones

Discus and support Will "Your Phone app" ever work wiith iPhones in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just what it says..... I know only works with android and Samsung. Will it ever expand to iPhone? I have a surface i'm on all the time and would love... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Default Username 230, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Will "Your Phone app" ever work wiith iPhones

Just what it says..... I know only works with android and Samsung. Will it ever expand to iPhone? I have a surface i'm on all the time and would love essentially imessage on my pc.

:)

Default Username 230, Dec 22, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Phone app / iphone with windows 10

I noticed there is a phone app and also in settings phone where windows 10 offers to link up with your iPhone or Android. Does anyone know what it does? Seems interesting as to what it’ll do but at the same time sounds risky. I’d be wary of it having a bad impact on my iPhone as Microsoft gets their claws into some kind of synchronisation. At the moment my iPad, iPhone and Mac work wonderfully in sync with each other updating photos, messages, contacts etc. Will bringing my windows 10 pc into the party be a recipe for disaster?

Primarily I use iMessage on my iphone and iPad for texts, does this mean imessages may be able to be sent from my windows 10 pc. Although if it means to maintain a sync that it all has to be done through the iOS cortana app then I will definetely give it a swerve as I prefer to use all the native iOS apps for things like messaging, mail etc

Scottyboy99, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Will "Your Phone app" ever work wiith iPhones

Iphone gets unreal engine!

Pretty cool for a phone to do this. Still wouldnt use an iphone if you paid me but it is a step in the right direction.

TRIPTEX_CAN, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Will "Your Phone app" ever work wiith iPhones

1. Will "Your Phone app" ever work wiith iPhones - Similar Threads - Phone app ever

2. Your Phone for iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone for iPhone: When we can use a iPhone with all features in "Your Phone" App on Windows11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-for-iphone/11c89a49-223f-4f00-bfb7-f7b91b98c706
  3. Your Phone for iPhone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone for iPhone: When we can use a iPhone with all features in "Your Phone" App on Windows11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-for-iphone/11c89a49-223f-4f00-bfb7-f7b91b98c706
  4. Your Phone App and iPhone

Your Phone App and iPhone: I understand that iPhones are not supported for the Your Phone App using any Windows OS including 11. Is there going to be any support or development or the iPhone to be used with the Your Phone App? If so when can expect to see it available? I already have an Android and its...
  5. Your Phone App and iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone App and iPhone: I understand that iPhones are not supported for the Your Phone App using any Windows OS including 11. Is there going to be any support or development or the iPhone to be used with the Your Phone App? If so when can expect to see it available? I already have an Android and its...
  6. Your phone app not working

Your phone app not working: Hello all, I'm having issues making the Your Phone app work together with Link to Windows. I have a Samsung S10+ updated to OneUI 3.1 and a Surface 6, so there shouldn't be any issue. However: I have connected my phone to my pc a few months ago, and nothing is syncing...
  7. Your Phone app not working.

Your Phone app not working.: Team, I just upgraded to Windows 10 20H2 and when I try to run it I get an error message that this app has been disabled by the administrator. "administrator has blocked you from running this app" I Googled it and there were a couple of suggestions. I disabled UAC but...
  8. Your Phone App and Iphone

Your Phone App and Iphone: Is there any plans to have the Your Phone App available to IPhone users? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-and-iphone/62595199-9b27-464f-9308-0eab58c74d27
  9. W10--Your Phone app--iPhone

in Cortana
    W10--Your Phone app--iPhone: OK, supposedly the Your Phone app can now deal with iPhones. I have an iPhone 6L. So, I ran the app and was able to link my Iphone with my PC. I d/l the Edge and Cortana apps to my iPhone. I can send an Edge page from my iPhone to my PC. But what I really want to do is view...
  10. Your Phone App not working

Your Phone App not working: When I open up the App it shows me this screen [ATTACH] and when I go to update It doesn't give me the option to. Ive tried resetting both the phone app and the windows app store apps, i've also hard restarted my computer but no matter what i do i still cant update....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. will your phone ever work with ios