Windows 10: WillowTALK Working in Windows 10?

Discus and support WillowTALK Working in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hiya! I have a program I use, called WillowTalk, that runs superbly in Windows XP - no hiccups. It won't install in Windows 10. I even tried running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RadCazz, Dec 6, 2017.

1. RadCazz Win User

WillowTALK Working in Windows 10?

Hiya! I have a program I use, called WillowTalk, that runs superbly in Windows XP - no hiccups.

It won't install in Windows 10. I even tried running in compatibility mode but with no success.

Why is that?

My current solution is to run XP using SandBox Virtual Machine, but I would like to just be able to run the program in Windows 10.

BTW - The program is a voice synthesizer that the rapper, MC Hawking, uses, among others.

Thanks.

:)

RadCazz, Dec 6, 2017

2. 10 shows me as administrator but will not let me do anything or access some programs

when I try to extract a zip, a picture , move a file to a different folder or open Outlook says I do not have permission to do so

working grandma, Dec 6, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Administrator

me too windows will not let me be my administrator

I went to accounts and it still has Helene ******** as administrator

but for some reason set up an account under Helene and will not let me the only one on this computer to be the administrator.

I can not open Outlook... extract files or save anything

Also told me to update I'm kaspersy now I have two One requires a license no and the utility wont work,,,,,the other said it is ok with 10

Oh yes I also got a virus when 10 downloaded two days later Defender quarantined some thing doing with "coupons" I have no idea if any is left

Can I restore ????? I'm really screwed up

working grandma, Dec 6, 2017
  4. RadCazz Win User

WillowTALK Working in Windows 10? [​IMG]

RadCazz, Dec 7, 2017
Thema:

1. WillowTALK Working in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - WillowTALK Working

2. Microphone isnt working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone isnt working on Windows 10: Hello, im having problems with a External Microphone 3.5mm jackWhen i connect the microphone to my PC, it appears normally on the device manager and the "Recording" tab in audio settings, However when i say something it just doesnt work, its silent, i've also tried it with my...
  3. Microphone isnt working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone isnt working on Windows 10: Hello, im having problems with a External Microphone 3.5mm jackWhen i connect the microphone to my PC, it appears normally on the device manager and the "Recording" tab in audio settings, However when i say something it just doesnt work, its silent, i've also tried it with my...
  4. Microphone isnt working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...: Anyone know how to recover lost emails, woke up this morning to them all gone and need them back asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-recover-emails-work-up-this/4b2a38e4-864a-4e00-bd95-a068dbb75e8d
  6. Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...

Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...: Anyone know how to recover lost emails, woke up this morning to them all gone and need them back asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-recover-emails-work-up-this/4b2a38e4-864a-4e00-bd95-a068dbb75e8d
  7. Preview Voice for Microsoft Helena not working after installing via PowerShell Script

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preview Voice for Microsoft Helena not working after installing via PowerShell Script: Hi,I am working with a machine that has Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB with OS Version 1607. I had to install the Spanish Language Pack and the Microsoft Helena Text to Speech voice via offline Meaning that I had no access to internet. I was able to install the Spanish...
  8. Preview Voice for Microsoft Helena not working after installing via PowerShell Script

Preview Voice for Microsoft Helena not working after installing via PowerShell Script: Hi,I am working with a machine that has Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB with OS Version 1607. I had to install the Spanish Language Pack and the Microsoft Helena Text to Speech voice via offline Meaning that I had no access to internet. I was able to install the Spanish...
  9. Think I just received and update and it instlled. now win 10 not working right

Think I just received and update and it instlled. now win 10 not working right: Just received an update and my win 10 is not working correctlyfirst off the computer is very slow.When i try to use my synaptic touch pad to select and high-lite cannot accomplish this with my touch pad.it will not capture and entire line very erratic. I also have to click...
  10. Think I just received and update and it instlled. now win 10 not working right

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Think I just received and update and it instlled. now win 10 not working right: Just received an update and my win 10 is not working correctlyfirst off the computer is very slow.When i try to use my synaptic touch pad to select and high-lite cannot accomplish this with my touch pad.it will not capture and entire line very erratic. I also have to click...