Windows 10: WillowTALK Working in Windows 10?

Discus and support WillowTALK Working in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hiya! I have a program I use, called WillowTalk, that runs superbly in Windows XP - no hiccups. It won't install in Windows 10. I even tried running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RadCazz, Dec 6, 2017.

1. RadCazz Win User

WillowTALK Working in Windows 10?

Hiya! I have a program I use, called WillowTalk, that runs superbly in Windows XP - no hiccups.

It won't install in Windows 10. I even tried running in compatibility mode but with no success.

Why is that?

My current solution is to run XP using SandBox Virtual Machine, but I would like to just be able to run the program in Windows 10.

BTW - The program is a voice synthesizer that the rapper, MC Hawking, uses, among others.

Thanks.

:)

RadCazz, Dec 6, 2017

2. 10 shows me as administrator but will not let me do anything or access some programs

when I try to extract a zip, a picture , move a file to a different folder or open Outlook says I do not have permission to do so

working grandma, Dec 6, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Administrator

me too windows will not let me be my administrator

I went to accounts and it still has Helene ******** as administrator

but for some reason set up an account under Helene and will not let me the only one on this computer to be the administrator.

I can not open Outlook... extract files or save anything

Also told me to update I'm kaspersy now I have two One requires a license no and the utility wont work,,,,,the other said it is ok with 10

Oh yes I also got a virus when 10 downloaded two days later Defender quarantined some thing doing with "coupons" I have no idea if any is left

Can I restore ????? I'm really screwed up

working grandma, Dec 6, 2017
  4. RadCazz Win User

WillowTALK Working in Windows 10? [​IMG]

RadCazz, Dec 7, 2017
Thema:

1. WillowTALK Working in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - WillowTALK Working

2. Blue snowball not working with windows.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue snowball not working with windows.: So, recently my blue snowball just stopped working. The previous cable didn't work, so I bought a new one, and this cable seems to work. The red light comes on, but it isn't recognized by windows. It just doesn't come up in the device menu for some reason....
  3. Windows 10 installer not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 installer not working: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheTruth020 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gvhjdg/windows_10_installer_not_working/
  4. Webcam no longer working

Webcam no longer working: So it appears that this is a problem a lot of folk are currently having, but just want to post my own situation so I can hopefully get to a solution quicker. I have my custom built PC, running Windows 10 Home 1909 Build 18363.836, and for a while my webcam was operating...
  5. Start button, search bar, calculator, action center, image files, and more not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start button, search bar, calculator, action center, image files, and more not working: I recently upgraded to Windows 10, as 7 was no longer supported. It seemed to be working fine, with a few minor errors such as I couldn't view png files. Then after the last windows update installed, I started seeing more items that didn't work. Calculator won't come up...
  6. My computer is connected to the WiFi but no internet but works just fine with my phones hotspot

My computer is connected to the WiFi but no internet but works just fine with my phones hotspot: Ok as the title says I can connect to my WiFi but no internet connection it works just fine my hotspot.i have reinstalled windows at least 3 times now to see if that would fix it and nothing.all of my other Devices work just fine with my WiFi like my PS4 and xbox 360.any help...
  7. Onboard Intel I211 works CSM selected in Boot mode select; does not work UEFI - MSI X470...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onboard Intel I211 works CSM selected in Boot mode select; does not work UEFI - MSI X470...: Motherboard: MSI X470 Gaming Pro Carbon BIOS Level: 7B78v2D OS: Windows 10 PRO, 1903 also 2004 Net Controller: Intel I211 Gigabit Reproducible Error: 1 Enter MSI BIOS Mode 2 Select CSM from Boot mode select 3 Log into Windows 4 Intel I211 driver is working; Properties show...
  8. UsoCLient.exe ScanInstallWait doesn't works anymore in windows 10 May 2020.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UsoCLient.exe ScanInstallWait doesn't works anymore in windows 10 May 2020.: it seems that UsoClient.exe do not return anything correct on command line UsoClient StartScan UsoClient ScanInstallWait but moreover UsoClient whatever UsoClient bizmutFoo do not produce error and no output. UsoClient -? UsoClient I am questionning myselt about...
  9. HELP! Sound no longer working normally in Windows 10

HELP! Sound no longer working normally in Windows 10: I bought my PC 5 days ago. It was working perfectly normal - sound and everything. 2 days ago however, I started to hear glitches. My sound will disconnect for a split second and connect back, constantly interrupting whatever I'm doing. It turns out that the audio output...
  10. Regarding Camera not working in Windows 10

Regarding Camera not working in Windows 10: HELLO My Windows 10 camera is not working. I also couldn't find Cameras/Imaging devices in Device Manager. How to fix this?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-camera-not-working-in-windows-10/f67cc843-ddfd-4649-8c44-f03e52e0e88a