Windows 10: Wimdows loading logo present for 20~ seconds on start up.

Discus and support Wimdows loading logo present for 20~ seconds on start up. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently changed CPU and motherboard. After which I performed a clean install of Windows 10 and it all seemed to go well. However, for some reason... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Oatis899, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Wimdows loading logo present for 20~ seconds on start up.

I recently changed CPU and motherboard. After which I performed a clean install of Windows 10 and it all seemed to go well.

However, for some reason whenever I boot up my pc or restart it, the Windows symbol as well as the orbiting dots appear on the screen and remain there for approximately 20 seconds. Windows 10 is installed on an SSD and this is the longest boot time I've experienced.

I've tried resetting, turning of fast start up, and checking for corrupt files (which there were some of), but this didn't remedy the issue.

My specs are:

Ryzen 5 5600x Aorus B550 Pro AC 16GB RAM Gigabyte 970 Windows 10 Home Version: 20H2 OS build: 19042.630

Any input on why this is occurring all of a sudden would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/Oatis899
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Oatis899, Nov 17, 2020
  2. zinou Win User

Power up to PW went from 20 seconds to 100 seconds

After analyzing your boot trace I found this:
    • The Winlogon phase took 126s, most of the delay is caused by loading the keyboard layout driver (89s)!
    • This delay is happening because this driver is not embedded-signed driver.
    • Looking at your drivers, I found that there is this "Canadian French - AltGz-degree_AltGe-zer Keyboard Layout" driver (Layout01.dll). The company name is simply company !

To solve your problem you have to uninstall this program.

Hope this will help.

Wimdows loading logo present for 20~ seconds on start up. [​IMG]

Wimdows loading logo present for 20~ seconds on start up. [​IMG]

zinou, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Windows 10 boot freezes on logo but pressing reset it loads fine the second time.

I turn on my computer and it boots up to the windows loading screen then it freezes. No loading dots just the logo. I press the reset button on my tower and then it boots up fine the second time no issues. Any suggestions on how to fix this? All the other
    topics on here seem to be people cant get into windows at all due to a freeze but I can just fine after a press of the reset button. Thanks everyone!

UsurperAdamas, Nov 17, 2020
  4. bbinnard Win User

Wimdows loading logo present for 20~ seconds on start up.

What will happen on Jan 20, 2016?

Strollin: I understand your suggestion, but that means I'll have to re-install all my sofftware etc. again. This is not an enticing thought at all.

LCDR: I tried the old activation code I used before - it is the same on you posted.

I tried the steps listed at the WinAero site. Last one failed because it said the server could not be located. But I did get the Jan 20, 2016 date back. So that's something.

bbinnard, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

Wimdows loading logo present for 20~ seconds on start up.

1. Wimdows loading logo present for 20~ seconds on start up. - Similar Threads - Wimdows loading logo

2. csgo takes +- 20 seconds to start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    csgo takes +- 20 seconds to start up: since yesterday i upgraded to windows 11. everything was fine and worked good. then i started up csgo, noticed it took so long to start up. like 20 seconds what was in win10 only like 2/3 seconds. i tryed to reinstal csgo. steam or even today did a clean reinstal of...
  3. csgo takes +- 20 seconds to start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    csgo takes +- 20 seconds to start up: since yesterday i upgraded to windows 11. everything was fine and worked good. then i started up csgo, noticed it took so long to start up. like 20 seconds what was in win10 only like 2/3 seconds. i tryed to reinstal csgo. steam or even today did a clean reinstal of...
  4. Wimdows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wimdows: I tried downloading visual c++ but download failed. Im guessing its because one or more of my services in system is off or not running not sure which ones are suppose to be on and off. Does anyone know why my download from microsoft did not complete?...
  5. Wimdows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wimdows: I tried downloading visual c++ but download failed. Im guessing its because one or more of my services in system is off or not running not sure which ones are suppose to be on and off. Does anyone know why my download from microsoft did not complete?...
  6. Google takes 20 seconds to boot up

in Browsers and Email
    Google takes 20 seconds to boot up: Google takes 20 seconds to boot up. I get an error message "Internet E. restricted this webpage and can't run ActiveX " 176019
  7. Yellow loading screen with spinning loading ring not present in boot up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Yellow loading screen with spinning loading ring not present in boot up: First of all my laptop runs just fine, I'm not getting any issue what so ever but every time I boot up my laptop, instead of getting a yellow loading screen that says "please wait" I get this all black screen and it takes a liiitle longer than usual to load up to the password...
  8. CPU Going hot after start-up CPU load at up to 20%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU Going hot after start-up CPU load at up to 20%: I have a strange problem with my high-end gaming PC. Running Windows 10. Sometimes after boot up which takes 2-3 sec the fans go off and the CPU temperature starts raising. I can tell the PC is doing something very intensive in the background the GPU shows 16% utilization...
  9. WIMDOWS 10 START-UP

in Windows 10 Customization
    WIMDOWS 10 START-UP: WHEN I SHUTE DOWN MY LAPTOP IT WILL NOT LOWD UP IT CANE TAKE UP TO A 30MINTS OR 60 MINTS TO COME ON THE LOGO KEY WILL NOT WORK THE IS NO START UP WILL NOT WORK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wimdows-10-start-up/037d2629-bf26-440f-bd4b-7811cd37db9a
  10. No media present error on start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No media present error on start up: On start up on my HP Pavilion all in one (Windows 10) I often get "Checking for media / No media present" ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-media-present-error-on-start-up/02b8e019-4c15-4684-b449-c418ab53f66c