Windows 10: Win 10.1, Live Mail, delete contacts

Discus and support Win 10.1, Live Mail, delete contacts in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Win 10.1 - I am using Live Mail and cant seem to delete any contacts. Edit in LM does not work for me. Help! Thanks 55365 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by crabmann, Jul 4, 2016.

1. crabmann Win User

Win 10.1, Live Mail, delete contacts

Win 10.1 - I am using Live Mail and cant seem to delete any contacts. Edit in LM does not work for me. Help!

Thanks

:)

crabmann, Jul 4, 2016

2. Windows Live receiving and sending emails

After upgrading to Windows 10, Windows Live email has stopped working properly. When retrieving emails from my account it shows:
    Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800C013E. I have checked all the settings in both Win Live and on the Yahoo accounts but cannot seem to find a resolution. The email program that comes with Win 10 sucks. It is time consuming and inefficient so would prefer
    my Live Mail program.

If there is no resolution, how do you mass delete the deleted emails in the Win 10 mail program. Once in the deleted folder you still have to delete them again individually. I have found no setting where that can be changed.

DennisLook, Jul 4, 2016
  3. Nacorbone Win User
    Transfer contacts from W Live to new PC with Window 10

How can I transfer contacts from Win Live Mail in Win 7 on old PC to Windows People mail in Window 10 in a new PC?

Nacorbone, Jul 4, 2016
Thema:

Win 10.1, Live Mail, delete contacts

1. Win 10.1, Live Mail, delete contacts - Similar Threads - Live Mail delete

2. Import contacts from Live Mail to Mail on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Import contacts from Live Mail to Mail on Windows 10: I have my contacts from Live Mail in a cvs file...how do I import them into my new computer with Mail on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/import-contacts-from-live-mail-to-mail-on-windows/2edaa469-79ac-4cf7-84d8-99d65a999e77
  3. Window Live Mail program delete, WIN 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window Live Mail program delete, WIN 10: I'm trying to do a total delete of Win Live. The problem is when you try to reinstall the program the old email's come back with the reinstall. I've tried doing individual account deleting, this didn't work. Help...
  4. Exporting contacts in Win 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exporting contacts in Win 10 Mail: why cant you just give us a clear and CONSISE MENU for doing necessary tasks. 30 years and you guys still haven't got it anywhere near RIGHT. WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO SPEND HOURS TRYING, THT IS TRYING TO FIND OUT HOW TO EXPORT MY CONTACTS. WHEN WE WANT TO DELETE PERSONAL...
  5. Live Mail in Win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Live Mail in Win 10: Win does not recognize Live Mail as a choice for .eml files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail-in-win-10/3f2a3fa5-58dc-4f33-a9b1-1ca3c05c1768"
  6. Contacts in Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Contacts in Windows Live Mail: A couple of days ago I noticed that Windows Live Mail did not know some of the e-mail addresses that I would type in. Upon closer examination, it appears to have reverted to the information it contained a few years ago. I have no idea what caused this. How do I restore it...
  7. Transfer Contacts from Windows Live Mail to Win 10 People app!

in Browsers and Email
    Transfer Contacts from Windows Live Mail to Win 10 People app!: I've struggled all day with this one and cannot solve it! I have a CSV of my contacts on Win 7 Windows Live Mail. All I need to do is to import the CSV file into the People app on my new laptop but it doesn't seem possible . Surely I haven't got to re enter every contact? Any...
  8. Where does Win 10 store Windows Live Mail 'Contacts' folder

in Browsers and Email
    Where does Win 10 store Windows Live Mail 'Contacts' folder: 'Been using Windows Live Mail for nearly 2 years. Last week the Contacts list disappeared - the window appears to be 'greyed out'. Where do I find if my contacts list is recoverable? Hmmm. Local time should read 13.54! Must fix GMT setting. 69971
  9. Live Mail - delete contacts

in Browsers and Email
    Live Mail - delete contacts: windows 10.1, Firefox, Live Mail - How do I delete contacts in Live Mail? 55508
  10. Win Live Mail lost some contacts

in Browsers and Email
    Win Live Mail lost some contacts: Desktop PC,Win 10,FF primary,IE secondary. I used Outlook mail on my XP laptop and liked it. When I got this PC I could not use Outlook and went to Live Mail. I do not find it to be user friendly like the old Outlook. Today I went to send an email and found about half of my...