Windows 10: Win 10 1803 Account Protection in Windows Defender

Discus and support Win 10 1803 Account Protection in Windows Defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Account protection is asking me to log into my MS account for enhanced security. It appears to want to change my local account to a MS account also.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Kol12, May 6, 2018.

1. Kol12 Win User

Win 10 1803 Account Protection in Windows Defender

Account protection is asking me to log into my MS account for enhanced security. It appears to want to change my local account to a MS account also. What's new here? I take it's easy enough to switch back to a local account after the sign in?

Win 10 1803 Account Protection in Windows Defender [​IMG]

:)

Kol12, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 1803 Account Protection in Windows Defender

1. Win 10 1803 Account Protection in Windows Defender - Similar Threads - 1803 Account Protection

2. Windows defender protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender protection: Hello everyone! Good day! I just want to ask this because my windows defender anti virus was lost and turned off. How can I fix this and bring back it like before...
  3. Windows defender protection

Windows defender protection: Hello I really need help because "Real-Time Protection" of my laptop is Disabled by a malicious software. Now I'm restricted to turn it ON. That software open new tabs in browser after every minute. Moreover when I try to shutdown my laptop the process stop because of that...
  4. Windows Defender Realtime Protection

Windows Defender Realtime Protection: I've downloaded a file, but windows defender detected a malware on that file.But the file is absolutely clean from any virus.I want to turn off the realtime protection but it can't.Please help....
  5. Windows Defender protection

Windows Defender protection: My question is: does Windows Defender protect against Malware ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-protection/b3c713cf-b2de-4b65-8334-0e967dfe2413
  6. Ransomeware protection with Windows Defender

Ransomeware protection with Windows Defender: I was recently shocked by a loud siren and threatening messages about my computer being infected and all files being lost. Near panic, I regained enough calm to open Task Manager and shut down Edge. Everything then returned to normal and a full system scan found nothing...
  7. Windows Defender Account Protection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Defender Account Protection: Windows Defender is showing an exclamation mark (!) next to Account Protection. Why is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-defender-account-protection/6d8fa7c5-c685-4e9c-92ac-52ca971276b5
  8. Defender and 1803

Defender and 1803: Having updated to 1803 from 1709 I now find when booting up defender takes a long time to complete. When viewing the security centre blue dots are continually running on Virus threat protection and firewall and network. After about 1 minute the dots stop and the green tick...
  9. Defender and 1803

Defender and 1803: It doesn't work for me either and I still find the old interface is better.
  10. Hide Account Protection in Windows Defender Security Center

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hide Account Protection in Windows Defender Security Center: How to: Hide Account Protection in Windows Security in Windows 10 Hide or Show Account Protection in Windows Security in Windows 10 Windows 10 Windows Defender Security Center, which contains Windows Defender Antivirus. When you start up Windows 10 for the first time,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is windows defender account protection

2. How to Hide or Show Account Protection in Windows Defender

3. windows defender security account protection

4. account protection sign in for enchanced security and benefits windows 10,
  5. what is win10 account protection,
  6. Windows defender account protection Win10 1803