Windows 10: Win 10 1803 weirdoes

Discus and support Win 10 1803 weirdoes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The BSODs and weirdoes that I am experiencing since the 1803 update are getting increasingly annoying and upsetting! Latest in the row: I switch on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mmo, Jun 30, 2018.

1. MMO
    mmo Win User

Win 10 1803 weirdoes

The BSODs and weirdoes that I am experiencing since the 1803 update are getting increasingly annoying and upsetting!

Latest in the row: I switch on my machine and I get a popup stating that my "C:\Recycling bin got corrupted". Plus asking whether I want to empty it or not. What a BS is this?

And worse: neither the Yes nor the No button of that dialog showed any reaction but the alert blocked the entire system and made it non-responsive. No Ctrl-Alt-Del nor anything else allowed me to regain control.
    In the end I had to hard-reset the system! :-(

And I am constantly experience such issues now. It's unbelievable what this 1803 update did to my formerly almost perfectly running MS Surface Pro 4!

:)

2. Carlo Fer Win User

windows 10 version 1803 welcome screen?

Hello Jim,

The Windows Welcome experience will only be shown after installation of updates and occasionally when you sign in to highlight what's new and suggested by design. For more information about the new features and content of Windows 10 1803, please refer to
    these support articles. It also includes a video that summarizes the new content in this release:

Also, make sure that the Windows welcome experience is enabled on your PC. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings > System > Notifications & actions.
    • Under Notifications, toggle the switch On "Show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occasionally when I sign in to highlight what's new and suggested".

Hope this information helps, feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Carlo Fer, Jun 30, 2018
  3. JerryVM Win User
    Internet disconnect Win 10 Version 1803

I am trying to find help with internet disconnect on Win 10 Version 1803 shortly after making a connection through the trouble shooter. I have looked for an update to my wireless adapter as instructed in the only information available wit no relief. I
    am using Version 1803. Others have posted the same issue but no fix is listed

JerryVM, Jun 30, 2018
  4. NGeo Win User

Win 10 1803 weirdoes

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

Win 10 1803 weirdoes

1. Win 10 1803 weirdoes - Similar Threads - 1803 weirdoes

2. Windows mail app doesn't sync on Win 10 PC (1803), not a new device, only the main Hotmail...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows mail app doesn't sync on Win 10 PC (1803), not a new device, only the main Hotmail...: win 10 pc 1803 here, win mail app doesn't sync, constantly notifies settings are out-of-date, have outlook but rely on mail app for multiple emails, including other MS, Outlook, and Hotmail accounts on my PC...
  3. Network drive won't connect after installing "Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network drive won't connect after installing "Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803...: After KB4471324 update, my network drive will not reconnect. This occurred on all 8 of my Windows 10 machines after the update. The error "Microsoft Windows Network: The network path was not found". I was able to connect by using the network drive ip address instead of...
  4. 2018-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4467702) -...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2018-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4467702) -...: I have tried all that I know how to do on the Microsoft download site to get this update. Nothing works. 1/ Do I need this update? 2/ If yes how (I don't speak too much computer but just scrape by? 3/ Will a future cumulative update override this one? Only simple responses...
  5. win 1803 up date just ties up my pc again and again

win 1803 up date just ties up my pc again and again: you would think that a multimillion pound company could get the basic updates right ie try before release this update 1803 just ties my pc up again and again can any one tell me how to stop it or shall I just buy a mace...
  6. Repository (Link) Just For Servicestack Updates for OS 1803?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Repository (Link) Just For Servicestack Updates for OS 1803?: Is there a link just to see what the latest servicestack update is for a particular OS ver.? If I am not mistaken a servicestack may need to be installed first before a cum. update. I do not believe I have ever manually installed a servicestack update before that I downloaded...
  7. upgrade from WIN 10 version 1803 to WIN 10 1809.

upgrade from WIN 10 version 1803 to WIN 10 1809.: while updating from 1803 version to 1809 version I am getting error code 0xc1900201 and message " We could not update the system reserved partition. pl guide me how to overcome this problem....
  8. I am running Windows 10 version 1803. The Update Assistant is no longer available on my...

I am running Windows 10 version 1803. The Update Assistant is no longer available on my...: What happened to Windows 10 update assistant. I'm running version 1803. When I opened the assistant app a message said it was no longer available....
  9. About File Associations Re: 1803

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About File Associations Re: 1803: So I have seen plenty of what appear to me to be somewhat complicated fixes that I do not quite understand most dealing with the registry https://p0w3rsh3ll.wordpress.com/201...-associations/ so I was wondering if there is anything new out there that is for dummies. Came...
  10. About File Associations Re: 1803

in Windows 10 Support
    About File Associations Re: 1803: So I have seen plenty of what appear to me to be somewhat complicated fixes that I do not quite understand most dealing with the registry https://p0w3rsh3ll.wordpress.com/201...-associations/ so I was wondering if there is anything new out there that is for dummies. Came...