Windows 10: Win 10 1803 weirdoes

Discus and support Win 10 1803 weirdoes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The BSODs and weirdoes that I am experiencing since the 1803 update are getting increasingly annoying and upsetting! Latest in the row: I switch on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mmo, Jun 30, 2018.

1. MMO
    mmo Win User

Win 10 1803 weirdoes

The BSODs and weirdoes that I am experiencing since the 1803 update are getting increasingly annoying and upsetting!

Latest in the row: I switch on my machine and I get a popup stating that my "C:\Recycling bin got corrupted". Plus asking whether I want to empty it or not. What a BS is this?

And worse: neither the Yes nor the No button of that dialog showed any reaction but the alert blocked the entire system and made it non-responsive. No Ctrl-Alt-Del nor anything else allowed me to regain control.
    In the end I had to hard-reset the system! :-(

And I am constantly experience such issues now. It's unbelievable what this 1803 update did to my formerly almost perfectly running MS Surface Pro 4!

:)

2. Carlo Fer Win User

windows 10 version 1803 welcome screen?

Hello Jim,

The Windows Welcome experience will only be shown after installation of updates and occasionally when you sign in to highlight what's new and suggested by design. For more information about the new features and content of Windows 10 1803, please refer to
    these support articles. It also includes a video that summarizes the new content in this release:

Also, make sure that the Windows welcome experience is enabled on your PC. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings > System > Notifications & actions.
    • Under Notifications, toggle the switch On "Show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occasionally when I sign in to highlight what's new and suggested".

Hope this information helps, feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Carlo Fer, Jun 30, 2018
  3. JerryVM Win User
    Internet disconnect Win 10 Version 1803

I am trying to find help with internet disconnect on Win 10 Version 1803 shortly after making a connection through the trouble shooter. I have looked for an update to my wireless adapter as instructed in the only information available wit no relief. I
    am using Version 1803. Others have posted the same issue but no fix is listed

JerryVM, Jun 30, 2018
  4. NGeo Win User

Win 10 1803 weirdoes

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

Win 10 1803 weirdoes

1. Win 10 1803 weirdoes - Similar Threads - 1803 weirdoes

2. Trying to update from Windows 10 version 1803 to latest but gets stuck at 99%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to update from Windows 10 version 1803 to latest but gets stuck at 99%: Have tried numerous times to update but always gets stuck at 99% complete any suggestions on how to fix please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-update-from-windows-10-version-1803-to/baad13cb-7f24-4dae-8995-1ab276a82210
  3. Windows 10 won't update from 1803 to new versions. It's been two years.

Windows 10 won't update from 1803 to new versions. It's been two years.: Hello,I've bought my computer in 2018 and I was able to update and install all updates until the 1803 version, since them whenever I try to update my windows it does the process all the way to 98~99% completion and then it rolls the update back to the 1803 version.I've tried...
  4. blue dump issue on windows 10 1803 Build version

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue dump issue on windows 10 1803 Build version: From the last 3 to 4 days, use user laptop is restarting with blue dump. I have updated laptop driversHP Laptop & updated BIOS firmware as well. Can u please support for tracing the issue? or share any app through we can check & analyze the blue dump....
  5. blue dump issue on windows 19 1803 Build version

blue dump issue on windows 19 1803 Build version: For the last 3 to 4 days, use user laptop is restarting with blue dump. I have updated laptop driversHP Laptop & updated BIOS firmware as well. Can u please support tracing the issue? or share me any app through we can check & analyse the blue dump....
  6. Windows 10 1803, 1809, 1909 Ending Support May 11, 2021

Windows 10 1803, 1809, 1909 Ending Support May 11, 2021: Are you still running Windows 10 1803, 1809, 1909? As of May 11, 2021 they will no longer be supported.No longer supported means you will no longer receive updates like security patches. This leaves you at risk. Why? Because security patches fix vulnerabilities found in the...
  7. I need symbols for Win 10-1803

I need symbols for Win 10-1803: I need symbols for Win 10-1803 for WinDbg in order to investigate dumps. This page: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/debugger/using-a-manifest-file-with-symchk is no help.The Windows machine is not connected to the Internet.I connect to the Internet...
  8. Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems KB4537762

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems KB4537762: Hello, My laptop is less than a year old and it started automatically updating the new version of Windows. Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems KB4537762 has been taking two days to update. It will reach 25% installation quite slowly then shoot...
  9. I have a friend with the situation of a laptop still running Windows 10 Pro version 1803....

I have a friend with the situation of a laptop still running Windows 10 Pro version 1803....: Is it possible to upgrade the Windows 10 Pro OS version 1803, or is the best option to replace this installation with a new up to date package of Windows 10 Pro? I did run the Windows Update Assistant, which took a very long time but even after this task appeared to...
  10. W10 update from 1803 to 20H2 fails

W10 update from 1803 to 20H2 fails: I have tried all the measures described in the various topics and cannot get the upgrade to work The last attempt was via ISO downloaded from MS. Final option option is to wipe and reinstall but I'd like a solution if possible I have the required logs Full install failed...