Windows 10: Win 10 1803 weirdoes

Discus and support Win 10 1803 weirdoes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The BSODs and weirdoes that I am experiencing since the 1803 update are getting increasingly annoying and upsetting! Latest in the row: I switch on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mmo, Jun 30, 2018.

1. MMO
    mmo Win User

Win 10 1803 weirdoes

The BSODs and weirdoes that I am experiencing since the 1803 update are getting increasingly annoying and upsetting!

Latest in the row: I switch on my machine and I get a popup stating that my "C:\Recycling bin got corrupted". Plus asking whether I want to empty it or not. What a BS is this?

And worse: neither the Yes nor the No button of that dialog showed any reaction but the alert blocked the entire system and made it non-responsive. No Ctrl-Alt-Del nor anything else allowed me to regain control.
    In the end I had to hard-reset the system! :-(

And I am constantly experience such issues now. It's unbelievable what this 1803 update did to my formerly almost perfectly running MS Surface Pro 4!

:)

2. Carlo Fer Win User

windows 10 version 1803 welcome screen?

Hello Jim,

The Windows Welcome experience will only be shown after installation of updates and occasionally when you sign in to highlight what's new and suggested by design. For more information about the new features and content of Windows 10 1803, please refer to
    these support articles. It also includes a video that summarizes the new content in this release:

Also, make sure that the Windows welcome experience is enabled on your PC. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings > System > Notifications & actions.
    • Under Notifications, toggle the switch On "Show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occasionally when I sign in to highlight what's new and suggested".

Hope this information helps, feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Carlo Fer, Jun 30, 2018
  3. JerryVM Win User
    Internet disconnect Win 10 Version 1803

I am trying to find help with internet disconnect on Win 10 Version 1803 shortly after making a connection through the trouble shooter. I have looked for an update to my wireless adapter as instructed in the only information available wit no relief. I
    am using Version 1803. Others have posted the same issue but no fix is listed

JerryVM, Jun 30, 2018
  4. NGeo Win User

Win 10 1803 weirdoes

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

Win 10 1803 weirdoes

1. Win 10 1803 weirdoes - Similar Threads - 1803 weirdoes

2. Windows 10 Version 1803 No sound

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Version 1803 No sound: Hi, I always end up reverting back to version 1709 which my sound will work again however windows 10 will auto update once a month or whatever the schedule is, i'll spend 1-2 hours reading and doing all the little adjustments however i'm never able to restore sound after...
  3. Windows 10 ISO 1803 and 1809 stuck at 4% or14% installation! Updates in Win 10 Pro X64 freezes!

Windows 10 ISO 1803 and 1809 stuck at 4% or14% installation! Updates in Win 10 Pro X64 freezes!: I try to upgrade from 1709 to 1809 direkt is that possible? Tried all solutions to upgrade inplace with MCT, USB stick, btw. clean install with 1803 ISO from deskmodder. But all fail and stuck, hang and freez the system every time i try to upgrade, to 1803 or 1809. It...
  4. getting error code 0xc1900103 when running windows update 1803

getting error code 0xc1900103 when running windows update 1803: I purchased a new Surface Pro and getting this error when doing a windows update. Error code 0xc1900103 when running windows update 1803...
  5. i cant install hindi indic Remington Keyboard layout in.. window 10 1803 version

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cant install hindi indic Remington Keyboard layout in.. window 10 1803 version: sir hindi indic 1 remigatat gall kyebord layout in window 10 1803 version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/i-cant-install-hindi-indic-remington-keyboard/ba2734c4-ba9d-486e-beb7-1319009b4817
  6. Cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for 64-based Systems (KB4464218)

Cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for 64-based Systems (KB4464218): The subject update does not install. It cannot complete the update and is uninstalled by the system. How can I stop it?...
  7. Ghost typing in version 1803

Ghost typing in version 1803: I have an asus X541NA laptop and it's running on windows 10 version 1511. It runs pretty well, not until I decided to update the windows version to 1803. I love the new features, but the ghost typing 'feature' on the latest update is driving me crazy. Whenever there is a text...
  8. How to fix bad audio after Windows 10 update 1803

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix bad audio after Windows 10 update 1803: For a while, Microsoft has been forcing me to update to version 1803, the April update. Every time they do, I revert. My audio quality is terrible after it, and my microphone sounds just as bad. I have not been able to block the update with the windows update hider tool. 1803...
  9. Sysprep not running due to miracast but cannot unistall 1803

in Windows 10 Support
    Sysprep not running due to miracast but cannot unistall 1803: Hello folks, There are many threads on this and posts everywhere, but nothing is working for me. I have placed the miracast folder in c:\Windows but that's not working, I have tried running sysprep in audit mode and it's not working either, I have basically tried every...
  10. Sysprer not running due to miracast but cannot unistall 1803

in Windows 10 Support
    Sysprer not running due to miracast but cannot unistall 1803: Hello folks, There are many threads on this and posts everywhere, but nothing is working for me. I have placed the miracast folder in c:\Windows but that's not working, I have tried running sysprep in audit mode and it's not working either, I have basically tried every...