Windows 10: Win 10, 1809 installed, will not boot.

Discus and support Win 10, 1809 installed, will not boot. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Win 10, 1809 installed but would not reboot. Removed updated version (1809) and all is well now. Ran "Fix windows" in search block and the results are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CB-1, Nov 23, 2018.

1. CB-1 Win User

Win 10, 1809 installed, will not boot.

Win 10, 1809 installed but would not reboot. Removed updated version (1809) and all is well now. Ran "Fix windows" in search block and the results are as follows: "Service registration is missing or corrupt". How do I resolve this problem?

Some characteristic's are: little or no use of right mouse button. WIFI is connected but no internet. Pressing the right mouse button in "SETTING" flashes on than off within two seconds and no response ( white screen ).

Any suggestions or fix's would be appreciated.

Thank you

CB

:)

2. RealNeil Win User

Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, Nov 23, 2018
  3. rk3066 Win User
    Win.10 won't boot after installing Win.7

Hi,

So i installed Win.10 via the UEFI and after installing Win.7 on Legacy Mode onto a different HDD i can't boot into Win.10 (I believe can only because Win.10 was installed via UEFI)

I tried installing the BCD Software but nope. I even tried to select my HDD but say Winload.exe error

Even tried going into the USB and try repairing but the same thing happens

rk3066, Nov 23, 2018
  4. Win 10, 1809 installed, will not boot.

Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

Win 10, 1809 installed, will not boot.

1. Win 10, 1809 installed, will not boot. - Similar Threads - 1809 installed boot

2. Booting into Win 10 Installation Media boots into installed Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Booting into Win 10 Installation Media boots into installed Windows: So I wanted to install Kali Linux and dual boot it with Windows, but it wasn't installing and gave Grub error. Ubuntu and Parrot OS had no trouble installing. My laptop is old so I thought to change my Gpt partition back into MBR and see if that could resolve the problem. I...
  3. Booting into Win 10 Installation Media boots into installed Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Booting into Win 10 Installation Media boots into installed Windows: So I wanted to install Kali Linux and dual boot it with Windows, but it wasn't installing and gave Grub error. Ubuntu and Parrot OS had no trouble installing. My laptop is old so I thought to change my Gpt partition back into MBR and see if that could resolve the problem. I...
  4. Booting into Win 10 Installation Media boots into installed Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Win 10 Installer will not boot

Win 10 Installer will not boot: Hello All, So im attempting to replace an M.2 SSD card where the OS is currently housed and do a complete clean install of the OS onto the new M.2 card. I have followed the instructions to the T on creating the boot media of the Media Creation Tool for both a USB drive and...
  6. Win 10 1809 bug?

Win 10 1809 bug?: I had win automatic download install caused me a great anger and gnashing of teeth. I checked the update page and saw a request to restart to complete the installation of win 1809. I found where I could delay the installation for 24 hours. when I got back to the download page...
  7. Win 10 1809 PIN Slow Boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win 10 1809 PIN Slow Boot: I have done everything, and I mean EVERYTHING (to include a fresh install (not upgrade) and installing drivers/configuring settings one by one with restarts in between each... and yes, it took 3 days to figure this out) to narrow my issue down to two causes: Intel Management...
  8. Win 10 1809 PIN Slow Boot

Win 10 1809 PIN Slow Boot: I have done everything, and I mean EVERYTHING (to include a fresh install (not upgrade) and installing drivers/configuring settings one by one with restarts in between each... and yes, it took 3 days to figure this out) to narrow my issue down to two causes: Intel Management...
  9. Win 10 Ver 1809

Win 10 Ver 1809: Has the Oct update that was suspended been re released. Bill https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-ver-1809/3e59a410-1f39-497a-be80-f8620d8169aa
  10. Reinstall Win 10 1809

Reinstall Win 10 1809: I did a clean install of Win 10 1809 at the beginning of October, when it was first released. Of course, then it was pulled and now it is released again. Now that it has been re-released, is it best to do another clean install, or would the new cumulative update be just as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after win 1809 VirtualBox does not boot windows xp

2. windows 10 1809 new install wont boot

3. slow bot after upgrading to version 1809 from windows 7

4. 1809 iso wont boot to install clean install,
  5. windows 1809 reboot does not install,
  6. 1809 not bootable,
  7. bootcamp windows 10 1809