Windows 10: win 10 (1809)very slow to load programs and downloading.

Discus and support win 10 (1809)very slow to load programs and downloading. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Is there anyway to indepth trouble shooting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TwoFeathersMay, Mar 10, 2019.

1. win 10 (1809)very slow to load programs and downloading.

Is there anyway to indepth trouble shooting

:)

TwoFeathersMay, Mar 10, 2019
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Mar 10, 2019
  3. ReubenFaleiro, Mar 10, 2019
  4. win 10 (1809)very slow to load programs and downloading.

WIN 10 is SLOW!!!!

Hi Kevin,

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer.

What is the make and model of your computer.

Do you have any third party anti-virus program installed on the computer?

The issue could occur if the computer is not up-to-date.

I suggest you to install all the updates on the computer.

I would suggest you to run maintenance task and check if it helps.

The Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running at the same time.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the required information. We will be happy to assist you.

Ruth Buruga, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

win 10 (1809)very slow to load programs and downloading.

1. win 10 (1809)very slow to load programs and downloading. - Similar Threads - 1809 very slow

2. Windows loads very slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows loads very slow: Hi My windows recently works very slowly , hard disk usage is at 100% response time 2000 Every command takes a lot of time like 2 or 3 minutes . I uninstalled latest update , check hard disk it was fine, nothing works . Please help me....
  3. Loads very Slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Loads very Slow: I have an Asus Laptop X540 B. Just over 1 year old. Yesterday it started functioning erratically. It takes more than hour to load. Once desktop loads , i noticed the system has reset itself. But when i try to open any file/folder/drive it just hangs and stays like that for...
  4. UPDATE WIN 10 VERSION 2004 VERY SLOW TO DOWNLOAD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UPDATE WIN 10 VERSION 2004 VERY SLOW TO DOWNLOAD: I have an old computer and nervous it is taking many hours to download version 2004. Can i simply close out and wait until all fixes are in? I am reading there are issues. It is now on 94%. I am afraid of getting the dreaded black screen that i used to get -...
  5. win 10 home very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win 10 home very slow: win 10 home is super slow after updates. The websites I am on keep closing on me and I lose my work and have to login again no matter which browser I use. My searches are being redirected. when I type a letter the letter besides it prints instead. My cursor freezes and...
  6. Loading programs is very slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Loading programs is very slow: My laptop is about a year old and it recently started this problem where any program I click to load takes about a minute or so to start. Even clicking the start button takes a while. Once the program finishes loading its usually fine. I've gone through everything I can...
  7. Loading programs is very slow

in Windows 10 Support
    Loading programs is very slow: My laptop is about a year old and it recently started this problem where any program I click to load takes about a minute or so to start. Even clicking the start button takes a while. Once the program finishes loading its usually fine. I've gone through everything I can...
  8. Very very slow win 10

Very very slow win 10: My Desktop taking too much time to open. Even after opening a circle keeps spining and does not alow to open any thing. Clicking PC icon takes too much time to show all the partition and drives. Even right click context menu takes time. Adobe DC is installed but pdf files...
  9. win 10 very slow load time when cold

win 10 very slow load time when cold: hi all I am new to this forum, and I would like to ask for help, I am running win 10 had my ups and downs with it but it runs good, now I have a problem that when I turn off windows at nigh,t and restart in the morning, it takes about 15 to 20 mins to show the desktop its a...
  10. Win -10 very slow

Win -10 very slow: Hi, I tried wins 10 a couple of times, one of which I burnt 10 onto disc, after humming and hawing I decided to put 10 back on and stick with it, for some reason I could not install it from the win 10 preview in updates, the update seemd to download successfully but I could...