Windows 10: Win 10 1903 installation help (Sorry if this is somewhere already)

Discus and support Win 10 1903 installation help (Sorry if this is somewhere already) in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm looking for some help getting the current Windows 10 update installed in. Downloading it doesn't look to be the issue, and the installation starts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Blaster, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Blaster Win User

Win 10 1903 installation help (Sorry if this is somewhere already)

I'm looking for some help getting the current Windows 10 update installed in. Downloading it doesn't look to be the issue, and the installation starts off fine for the most part, but when it goes to do the first reset around the 10-20% mark, the computer doesn't restart itself, and when I manually turn it back on, the installation process doesn't resume, and the computer reverts back to 1803. Does anyone know what would be causing this to happen, and is there a way to get the update installed in without needing to do a factory reset?

:)

Blaster, Oct 26, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Asus Xonar D2 won't install in Win 10

Hi Podge,

Sorry for the delay in reply.

What happens when you try to install the software?

I suggest you to re -install the software and check.

Try the following steps to un-install:

• Right click on Start menu, click Programs and features
    • Select Asus Xonar D2 highlight it and uninstall
    • Now download and -reinstall the software and check if that helps.

Thanks,

Waseemulla S, Oct 26, 2019
  4. dzseti Win User

After installing windows 10 1903 Sage Report Designer fails to start

After installing windows 10 1903 Sage Report Designer fails to start. Yesterday there was no problem before the update.

Seems to be a rights issue:

DOESN'T WORK:

• logged in to Win 10 under my own account (with administrator rights)
    • logged in to Win 10 under my own account and run Sage as an administrator

DOES WORK:

• logged in to Win 10 using the administrator account (that I had to activate)

Is this a known issue for 1903? Will it be fixed?

dzseti, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Win 10 1903 installation help (Sorry if this is somewhere already) - Similar Threads - 1903 installation help

2. Is there a help document for Win 10 file explorer somewhere?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a help document for Win 10 file explorer somewhere?: It seems like it must. But my search for a traditional manual style document has been fruitless so far see below complaining. I really don't want to pour over the hundreds of specific questions here and many articles in various searches to get the proper overview of what...
  3. Is there a help document for Win 10 file explorer somewhere?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a help document for Win 10 file explorer somewhere?: It seems like it must. But my search for a traditional manual style document has been fruitless so far see below complaining. I really don't want to pour over the hundreds of specific questions here and many articles in various searches to get the proper overview of what...
  4. Is there a help document for Win 10 file explorer somewhere?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. win 10 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    win 10 1903: will not work properly with my Samsung laptop and Samsung stated that I need to downgrade to at least 1607. Is this wise? It is no longer supported. How do I do this? Samsung also stated that a downgrade to windows 8 might be needed. The computer seems to work fine mostly...
  6. Configuring already installed OneDrive; Windows version 1903

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Configuring already installed OneDrive; Windows version 1903: OneDrive already installed previously. Signed in. Transferred files. Wanted to change settings. Right clicked the cloud icon. Setting box comes up, telling me I'm not signed in. Clicked "Sign in". Nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? 153254
  7. Configuring already installed OneDrive; Windows version 1903

in Windows 10 Support
    Configuring already installed OneDrive; Windows version 1903: OneDrive already installed previously. Signed in. Transferred files. Wanted to change settings. Right clicked the cloud icon. Setting box comes up, telling me I'm not signed in. Clicked "Sign in". Nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? 153254
  8. Win 10 1903

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 1903: Can someone tell me why the EOL for 1903 is sooner that 1809? 1903 EOL 12-08-2020 1809 EOL 05-11-2021 [img] 141176
  9. sorry:) does the update to win 10 version 1903 cost money????

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sorry:) does the update to win 10 version 1903 cost money????: is this a subscription???? service? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sorry-does-the-update-to-win-10-version-1903-cost/49750e8a-a93f-49e7-b877-395e0c0ea0c2
  10. Win 10 update 1903 fails to install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 update 1903 fails to install: Hello everyone. I tried to install this update four times in different ways and it failed, failed, failed and failed to install. This is the error and brief explanation I'm getting: 0x80070005 - 0x2000A The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during...