Windows 10: Win 10 1903 One Drive & Microsoft Account

Discus and support Win 10 1903 One Drive & Microsoft Account in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My desktop PC with Win10 1903 has problems with One Drive & Microsoft Account Signing in starting yesterday. Normally the One Drive will be signed in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lee123-838, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Win 10 1903 One Drive & Microsoft Account

My desktop PC with Win10 1903 has problems with One Drive & Microsoft Account Signing in starting

yesterday. Normally the One Drive will be signed in automatically when the computer is started. Yesterday

it couldn't. The cloud icon was with a blue circle with 2 white circle arrows on it. Then i used the following

approach to try to fix it:

1. Exit One Drive

2. Go to Control Panel

3. Click on "Windows Credentials"

4. Choose " One Drive Cached Credentials "

5. Choose Edit, and enter One Drive ( Microsoft Account) user name/password

6. Start and launch One Drive again

After this it become worse, and and the cloud icon with only one black line across. I tried to sign in , it

didn't respond. Then I tried to sign in to my Microsoft Account, and some Microsoft related websites

such as Microsoft.com, Answers.Microsoft.com, Account.Microsoft.com, etc---they all didn't respond !

Today I tried to use Google Chrome to open some Microsoft related websites successfully. I can also

sign in to my Microsoft Account by using my standard email address & password, while i went back to

Win 10 Edge to try the same websites, the problems were still there.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone can help me with the problems above !

:)

Lee123-838, Sep 28, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 28, 2019
  3. win 10 user accounts

Hi Colin,

Welcome and thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please provide us additional information to assist you better:

• Are both the accounts are Microsoft accounts?
    • Have you tried to login with local account with out password and check if the issue persists?
    • What exactly do you mean by "my partners name and email are now linked to my side of the hard drive and hers to mine"?

I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: I suggest you to Run Microsoft Account Troubleshooter on both the accounts and check.

Link: Microsoft Account troubleshooter

I would like to inform that if both the accounts are Microsoft accounts, then you cannot delete the password for any of the account.

Hope it helps. Kindly reply us with the required information, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Zakin Win User

Win 10 1903 One Drive & Microsoft Account

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Win 10 1903 One Drive & Microsoft Account :(

Zakin, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 1903 One Drive & Microsoft Account

1. Win 10 1903 One Drive & Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - 1903 Drive Microsoft

2. Win 10, Microsoft 365, One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10, Microsoft 365, One Drive: Ubisoft's The Division: I have started getting a load of files uploaded to my MS Win 10 One Drive. Every time I close my laptop I am getting a warning about a load of files being added to One Drive Recycle Bin. I am even getting files uploaded to One Drive when I am not...
  3. Win 10, Microsoft 365, One Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10, Microsoft 365, One Drive: Ubisoft's The Division: I have started getting a load of files uploaded to my MS Win 10 One Drive. Every time I close my laptop I am getting a warning about a load of files being added to One Drive Recycle Bin. I am even getting files uploaded to One Drive when I am not...
  4. Win 10, Microsoft 365, One Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. win 10 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    win 10 1903: will not work properly with my Samsung laptop and Samsung stated that I need to downgrade to at least 1607. Is this wise? It is no longer supported. How do I do this? Samsung also stated that a downgrade to windows 8 might be needed. The computer seems to work fine mostly...
  6. Users accounts and Microsoft One drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Users accounts and Microsoft One drive: I have a new PC running Windows 10 64 bit. My user account is a windows local account not linked to Microsoft. And I won't change that for many reasons. I uninstalled One Drive I use drop box, don't want to use One Drive. However, I now have two user accounts on my...
  7. Win 10 1903

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 1903: Can someone tell me why the EOL for 1903 is sooner that 1809? 1903 EOL 12-08-2020 1809 EOL 05-11-2021 [img] 141176
  8. My Microsoft Account for One Drive?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My Microsoft Account for One Drive?: I have more than one account. I may have more than two accounts. Can they be found? I don't remember them but I think I know which emails may have been used....
  9. Is One Drive Bad for Win 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is One Drive Bad for Win 10?: I keep seeing tutorials on how to remove One Drive from win 10. Is One Drive that bad? Does it drag system resources too much? 79146
  10. One Drive on WIN 10

in Windows 10 Support
    One Drive on WIN 10: Hello, I have just upgraded to Win 10 from Win 7. With Microsoft's push to have everything in the cloud I am really surprised that I am finding it really difficult to access my One Drive from Win 10. Can anyone explain how this is done please? 10667

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive probleme 1903