Windows 10: Win 10 1909 (18363.529) - Latency Spikes when launching certain Programs

Discus and support Win 10 1909 (18363.529) - Latency Spikes when launching certain Programs in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey Guys, I'm trying to get rid of the problem for about 10 hours now and I don't know what to do at this point. I got some audio stutter when I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CornFlakes1991, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Win 10 1909 (18363.529) - Latency Spikes when launching certain Programs

Hey Guys,
    I'm trying to get rid of the problem for about 10 hours now and I don't know what to do at this point.

I got some audio stutter when I was launching Whatsapp Desktop the other day. First I thought that this is maybe a WhatsApp related issue so I ignored it first. But all of a sudden these audio stutter/ short system freeze was also there when I was launching BF4/ BF1/ BF5/ Steam/ Origin or Forza Horizon 4.

My first attempt was to check if a new bios is available or new drivers but I was up to date on all of these. I decided to do a fresh install of windows. So I downloaded the Media Creation Tool and created a bootable Win10 1909 Stick to get rid of it the "easy" way.

TL;DR the problem still exists doesn't matter if drivers are installed or not.

I found a video on youtube which sounds exactly the same
    VIDEO (youtube)

I also downloaded LatencyMon and let it run while I was launching a game.

Screenshot of the Drivers tab (imgur)
    Logfile (pastebin)

My System spec's are:

Mainboard: ASRock X470 Taichi
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
    GPU: ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti OC
    RAM: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3600

If you need any additional informations, I will provide them asap. Also sorry for my english.

Any help is appreciated

PS: Could be that I will respond late because I'm tired.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I also installed an older version (1903) of windows. Same behavior.

What's very confusing me is that till 2 days ago the system runs flawlessly

submitted by /u/CornFlakes1991
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CornFlakes1991, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Frick Win User

Latency spikes in the evenings

Well, first off, welcome! Secondly, define "latency spike". Does is go from say 10 to 50 or does it climb into the hundreds and thousands?

Frick, Jan 15, 2020
  3. DW-695 Win User
    My program cannot launch after upgrade to Windows 10 1909

My program works well on any windows before Windows 10 1909.

after I upgrade to 1909, on a Windows 10 Pro Acer PC, my program works well. But on two Acer Window 10 Home edition , my program cannot launch.

Can anybody give some advice?

thanks

DW-695, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Win 10 1909 (18363.529) - Latency Spikes when launching certain Programs

Explorer constantly spiking CPU usage for Win 10

Hi. Thank you for your answer. I tried all your suggestions, but nothing helped.

Clean bot seems helped at first but no after some hours spikes came back and now spiking more often with every hour of PC working.

Same happened also without clean boot.

Any other suggestions what to try ?

Just to let you know that I worked with Win 7 before with even more programs installed than now and I did not switched off my PC for weeks and CPU usage was lower in general not to talk about any spikes in CPU, newer noticed anything like that...

Thanks

DanielRamirezz, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 1909 (18363.529) - Latency Spikes when launching certain Programs

1. Win 10 1909 (18363.529) - Latency Spikes when launching certain Programs - Similar Threads - 1909 18363 529

2. Latency Issues And Lag Spikes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latency Issues And Lag Spikes: Obviously im not that good at tech so ive asked this but i get around 165-180 fps so i dont know why when i play fortnite for example it keeps lagging my screen idk what the word is but i think its jittering but its really been annoying me because ive just upgraded my gpu to...
  3. High ping/latency spikes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High ping/latency spikes: So around a week ago my internet/wifi connection has gotten worse, I have already called my provider optimum in which they said that it is a either a router issue or an issue with my laptop they reset the modem on their end and I have reset the wifi and modem on my end which...
  4. Latency spikes in my Laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latency spikes in my Laptop: This has been a problem occurring for a year or so and I haven't tried to fix it because I already found a temporary solution. This is regarding my ping when I connect to my Wi-Fi, it spikes and rarely ever calms down, I ruled out some problems such as this only happens in my...
  5. Windows 10 DPC latency spikes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 DPC latency spikes: I bought my HP Pavilion 15-dk1007na primarily for use for audio recording and I'm really struggling to record because of the high amounts of latency, I've got large latency spikes on ntoskrnl.exe, Wfd01000.sys, tcpip.sys regularly, checked with latencymon. Playback is...
  6. When I try to launch certain programs it fails to work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I try to launch certain programs it fails to work: When I try to launch Defragment and Optimize drives, nothing happens. When I try to open my antivirus via the Windows Settings, nothing happens. When I attempt to run the "chkdsk" command in Command Prompt, it says: Access Denied as you do not have sufficient privileges or...
  7. Windows 10 1909 build 18363

Windows 10 1909 build 18363: Hi all, I have a notebook with installed Windows 10 1909 build 18363 Enterprise This is a new installation in a new notebook I work with screenshot Shift+Windos+S for customize manual, etc. But in this new notebook when I take a screenshot it appears with a SID sequence...
  8. Ping Spikes and Latency

Ping Spikes and Latency: I've been having a lot of ping spikes lately every 2 seconds it would spike when i would be playing a game and its getting really annoying to even do work with i go into a zoom call or google meet and it keeps freezing when the teacher is trying to explain important...
  9. Huge ntoskrnl DPC latency spikes on video playback [Windows 10 1909]

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Huge ntoskrnl DPC latency spikes on video playback [Windows 10 1909]: Hello, over the past 4 months I've been having issues with DPC latency spikes and interrupts to process latency. My PC specs are as follows: Asus X570 Tuf [latest BIOS] Ryzen 3700X 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix LT 3200mhz GTX 970 [Using Nvidia 425.31 driver as it seems the most...
  10. Huge ntoskrnl DPC latency spikes on video playback [Windows 10 1909]

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Huge ntoskrnl DPC latency spikes on video playback [Windows 10 1909]: Hello, over the past 4 months I've been having issues with DPC latency spikes and interrupts to process latency. My PC specs are as follows: Asus X570 Tuf [latest BIOS] Ryzen 3700X 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix LT 3200mhz GTX 970 [Using Nvidia 425.31 driver as it seems the most...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1909 latency

2. dpc latency spiking when searching

3. windows 10 1909 latency