Windows 10: Win 10 - 1909 broken exclusive full screen

Discus and support Win 10 - 1909 broken exclusive full screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm currently on win 10 1809 tweaked and all my games 32 totaly all run in exclusive full screen . The windows volume slider doesnt appear and my g... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bass_Junkie_xl, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Win 10 - 1909 broken exclusive full screen

I'm currently on win 10 1809 tweaked and all my games 32 totaly all run in exclusive full screen . The windows volume slider doesnt appear and my g sync monitor flickers black twice when going to the game. So I thought let's try 1909

And 1909 1 game out 32 ran exclusive full screen ...... so I tried some of the usual game config store ref edits to try to get exclusive full.screen to work and after 4 hrs nope .

1909 is broken .... exclusive full.screen does not work. I'm back on ein 10 1809 with no issues .

Any fix ?

submitted by /u/Bass_Junkie_xl
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Bass_Junkie_xl, Jan 8, 2020

2. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Jan 8, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jan 8, 2020
  4. Ryan Mon1 Win User

Win 10 - 1909 broken exclusive full screen

Unable to Remove Exclusions from Windows Defender

Thank you for posting back. If you trust a file, file type, folder, or a process that Windows Defender Antivirus has detected as malicious, you can stop Windows Defender Antivirus from alerting you or blocking the program by adding the file to
    the exclusion list. It seems that it was added automatically. We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Go to Settings and select Update & security.
    • Click Windows Defender.
    • Look for Exclusions and select Add an exclusion.
    • Navigate to the file, folder, or process, and select Exclude this file.

If the steps provided did not work, we recommend that you boot your device to
    Safe Mode
    and redo the process.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Ryan Mon1, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 - 1909 broken exclusive full screen

1. Win 10 - 1909 broken exclusive full screen - Similar Threads - 1909 broken exclusive

2. Full Screen is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full Screen is broken: I have 2 monitors and when i watch a youtube video on the second monitor and make it not full screen , it goes on the first monitor and that is for everything and it moves everytime in that exact spot . It looks like it is reseting in the exact spot every time...
  3. Full Screen is broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Full Screen is broken: I have 2 monitors and when i watch a youtube video on the second monitor and make it not full screen , it goes on the first monitor and that is for everything and it moves everytime in that exact spot . It looks like it is reseting in the exact spot every time...
  4. Full Screen is broken

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. win 10 broken

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    win 10 broken: SAD, all I get in this community forum of experts is junior solutions to professional problems. win 10 will not discover my network exists. win 10 did at one time. tried smb, network discovery, all services on, changed windows firewall. Edition Windows 10 Pro Version...
  6. Lock Screen Grayed Out (Win 10 1909)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen Grayed Out (Win 10 1909): I cannot do anything with the lock screen. I just want to change the picture but everything is stuck on one image. I also get a message on top of the page: "some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization." Any help appreciated 150046
  7. How to get exclusive full-screen on 1909 for Apex Legends?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get exclusive full-screen on 1909 for Apex Legends?: I've tried everything from editing reg-edit values such as... GameDVR_DXGIHonorFSEWindowsCompatible = 1 GameDVR_HonorUserFSEBehaviorMode = 1 GameDVR_FSEBehaviorMode = 2 GameDVR_FSEBehavior = 2. Going into HKEY_CURRENT_USER/System/GameConfigStore/Children and deleting the...
  8. After 1909 cant exclusive full screen games anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After 1909 cant exclusive full screen games anymore: Am i missing something? I noticed my games no longer run with exclusive fullscreen - they act as if they are borderless fullscreen - please any tips? submitted by /u/liadanaf [link] [comments]...
  9. Win. 10, 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win. 10, 1909: hi, 1909 will come out like a monthly update. So, will users be required to restart after the update? Will the Microsoft website provide an ISO file download in case a reinstall is needed? Can we postpone the download of the update?...
  10. Bug Full Screen win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug Full Screen win 10: Sorry for english I'm using the translator So when I open the game in full screen some parts of the game are giving some transparent bugs as the image shows ... I tried to update and reinstall the drivers but it did not work... [ATTACH][ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. exclusive fullscreen 1909