Windows 10: Win 10 2004 broke my bluetooth reciever Drivers issue

Discus and support Win 10 2004 broke my bluetooth reciever Drivers issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since updating to version 2004 my bluetooth adapter stopped working and the device manager throws up a code 31. I'm using generic bluetooth radio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jay Em Cee, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Win 10 2004 broke my bluetooth reciever Drivers issue

Since updating to version 2004 my bluetooth adapter stopped working and the device manager throws up a code 31.

I'm using generic bluetooth radio drivers Microsoft, 6/21/2006, driver 10.0.19041.1 The receiver didn't originally come with any drivers and I've never had any luck using third party drivers. I don't even know what brand name it is was a generic $4 BT 4.0 receiver with markings CSR 4.0 on it

:)

Jay Em Cee, Jun 20, 2020

2. Win. 10 Bluetooth Prob.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    Method 2: I suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers from the manufacturer web site. If the issue persist uninstall and reinstall the drivers.

• Right-click the Start menu, and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth
    • Right-click on Bluetooth Radio and select
      Update Driver Software…
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software

Note: You can also check your computer manufacturer’s support website for Bluetooth driver packages for your computer that are compatible with Windows 10.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Bluetooth issue Win 10 (64bit)

Hi Sammyjoe,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

I would suggest you to try the steps given below and check if it works:

Install in compatibility mode:

Download the Bluetooth drivers from the manufacture's website for Windows 10. If it’s not available, follow these steps to install the Bluetooth drivers in compatibility mode and check.

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.
    • Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Win 10 2004 broke my bluetooth reciever Drivers issue

Windows 10 1909 broke Bluetooth drivers

Hello Mr,

Good day!

I'm Jericho, a fellow customer and an individual advisor.

You can try referring the steps provided in the link below with regards to your issue with Bluetooth drivers after moving to Windows 10 1909.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Hope that helps! Please let me know if you have other queries/concerns.

Cheers,

Jericho

JerichoFlores, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 2004 broke my bluetooth reciever Drivers issue

1. Win 10 2004 broke my bluetooth reciever Drivers issue - Similar Threads - 2004 broke bluetooth

2. Windows 10 bluetooth audio reciever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 bluetooth audio reciever: Hi there,I'm currently having an issue with a bluetooth transmitter connecting to windows 10.I have a bti-029 bluetooth transmitter/receiver, while in receiver mode I am able to connect to the bluetooth on my computer, the issue is when I want to transmit from the device to...
  3. Windows 10 bluetooth audio reciever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 bluetooth audio reciever: Hi there,I'm currently having an issue with a bluetooth transmitter connecting to windows 10.I have a bti-029 bluetooth transmitter/receiver, while in receiver mode I am able to connect to the bluetooth on my computer, the issue is when I want to transmit from the device to...
  4. Windows 10 build 2004 bluetooth issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 build 2004 bluetooth issues: Hi! Does anybody know if there is already a hotfix to resolve bluetooth issue that a lot of people are having? I have 2 computers running Windows 10 2004 that have similar issues, 2 headphones with audio problems cutting, lagging and 1 bluetooth mouse that loses...
  5. Windows 10 "feature update" 2004 broke my display drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 "feature update" 2004 broke my display drivers: Since updating the "feature update" Windows 10 2004 on the 27th I've noticed two things: 1) The Freesync feature of my monitor no longer works. 2) Various things from scrolling through web pages, to videos, to even the mouse cursor movement appears choppy or stuttery I've...
  6. Xbox 360 Wireless Reciever driver issue

Xbox 360 Wireless Reciever driver issue: Hey Guys. Bought one of these recently, unbeknownst to me the minefield of fuckery involved.I believe Windows are trying to terminate Receivers, as to encourage Xbox One accessories. The Receiver was purchased from CeX (Tech Refurb chain store) and they probably screwed with...
  7. Windows 10 2004 Update Broke my Computer

Windows 10 2004 Update Broke my Computer: Just wanted to report that updating to 2004 was a disaster for me. The update did not seem to recognize any of my USB ports. Neither the keyboard nor the mouse worked at all so I could not even get to a place to recover. I could work in the bios environment, but not the...
  8. win 10 2004 installation issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10 2004 installation issue: Saw in an earlier thread from 2018 the same problem as I learned. During my installation, the boot disk id was changed. After a while, I went into UII and realized the problem lucky to avoid a "factory reset" that would have caused me a lot of losses although I use Onedrive....
  9. Windows 10 1909 broke Bluetooth drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 1909 broke Bluetooth drivers: Hello, I have just updated my laptop from Windows 10 version 1809 to 1909 and have found that my Bluetooth drivers have all been corrupted and unusable. I tried forgetting and reconnecting the devices, primarily my mouse, to which ever time I pair it it states "Your...
  10. Win 10 broke my dll

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 broke my dll: It now 7 months since the last Win 10 Spring update and my Hearts and Solitaire have had their dll broken again. Question in May about how to restore dynamic logic link was not answered. Annybody know how? Thanks BallyG#...