Windows 10: Win 10 2004 error message Windows cannot find program message ends in \Win32Bridge.Server.exe

Discus and support Win 10 2004 error message Windows cannot find program message ends in \Win32Bridge.Server.exe in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This appeared every time I booted my laptop which had just been updated to Win 10 2004. I read some older message in the forum which suggested... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlanCam, Jun 2, 2020.

1. AlanCam Win User

Win 10 2004 error message Windows cannot find program message ends in \Win32Bridge.Server.exe

This appeared every time I booted my laptop which had just been updated to Win 10 2004.

I read some older message in the forum which suggested Reset'ing Cortana. I did both that and stopped Cortana being started at logon.

This appeared to fix the problem so I reset my change to stop Cortana starting and it still worked so perhaps I was excessive in stopping Cortana.

I am in the UK and Cortana doesn't work here anyway so no loss.

How can MS issue a build which has such a serious omission?

:)

AlanCam, Jun 2, 2020

2. " End Program - rundll32.exe . This program is not responding....." Error message Windows 10.

Hi!!

I'm using windows 10 . now i've a problem when shutdown the computer. " End Program - rundll32.exe . This program is not responding....." message appear. How to solve this problem? Pls help me. Thank you very much..

Old title: End Program - rundll32.exe Problam.

Sai Yan Naung, Jun 2, 2020
  3. n2bn2b Win User
    Error Message when updating from Win-7 to Won-10

Bree
    I followed your suggestions (2nd Aug 19) for installing Win-10. Made the bootable flash drive successfully through the media creation tool. But when I attempted to upgrade and activate to Win-10 (64 bit) from within Win-7 (Pro-32 bit), I got the following error message:

Error # OxC1900101-Ox20017. " The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation"

I read the diagnostics under this error number and carried out the proposed fixes, i.e. update Win-7, uninstall Malwarebyte antivirus, disconnect all external hardware, e.g. printer, scanner, external hard drives. I then tried to repeat the steps to do the upgrade through the Win-10 bootable flash drive as before. Got the same error message.
    Appreciate any further comments and suggestions as to (a) what does a failure in the SAFE_OS during boot operation mean, (b) what can I do to solve it. Is this anything to do with the hardware in my computer? I listed these in my first posting above.
    Thanks for any help

n2bn2b, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Win 10 2004 error message Windows cannot find program message ends in \Win32Bridge.Server.exe

Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 2004 error message Windows cannot find program message ends in \Win32Bridge.Server.exe

1. Win 10 2004 error message Windows cannot find program message ends in \Win32Bridge.Server.exe - Similar Threads - 2004 error message

2. Error Message Popup: "Windows cannot find 'C:\Program...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Message Popup: "Windows cannot find 'C:\Program...: Hi, this error has been popping out a few times a day for a few days now. I have Asus x515. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-popup-windows-cannot-find-cprogram/54a6ba9c-679e-4fbf-830b-cb6cda28c0a3
  3. Error Message Popup: "Windows cannot find 'C:\Program...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Message Popup: "Windows cannot find 'C:\Program...: Hi, this error has been popping out a few times a day for a few days now. I have Asus x515. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-popup-windows-cannot-find-cprogram/54a6ba9c-679e-4fbf-830b-cb6cda28c0a3
  4. receiving error message windows cannot find...

in Windows 10 Customization
    receiving error message windows cannot find...: receiving error message windows cannot find 'C:\users\lovgupta\appdata\local\disk\packages\activ.vbs'. make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again...
  5. Error Message Popup: "Windows cannot find 'C:\Program...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Message Popup: "Windows cannot find 'C:\Program...: [ATTACH] This error message popped up randomly twice within the past day. I am using an Asus ZenBook 15. Why is this error popping up? What can I do to fix the issue? Thanks. Edit: Also, I'm not trying to open anything- the only apps I have open are Firefox and Discord....
  6. Win32Bridge Server Problem - Can't Find Win32Bridge.Server.exe

Win32Bridge Server Problem - Can't Find Win32Bridge.Server.exe: Hi! Can you please help me fix this problem? A message box keeps popping up on the screen with the following message: Windows Cannot Find 'C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft549981C3F5F10_2.2010.7621.0_x64__...\Win32Bridge.Server.exe'. Make sure you typed the name...
  7. Win32Bridge Server Problem

Win32Bridge Server Problem: Good day to all, I'm having a problem in my PC when there is a message pop-up on my screen saying that "Win32Bridge Server Problem". it keeps popping and I don't know how to fix it. is there anyone can help me about this? Thank you in advance if you can help me :...
  8. Windows cannot find... Error Message

Windows cannot find... Error Message: [ATTACH] Since the past 2-3 days, I have been getting this error message randomly at regular intervals on my Lenovo Windows 10 Laptop. I don't know how to fix this? can someone please assist? Thanks, Bhavik...
  9. Cannot find program message

Cannot find program message: I am running Windows 10 and Office Enterprise 2007. Tonight I started getting the message 'Windows cannot find C:\Program Files 86\Microsoft Office\Office 12\winword.exe' but I can find them via file explorer. I have reinstalled Office, no change. What next?...
  10. Windows cannot find file message

Windows cannot find file message: I am having problems running some program shortcuts on my laptop. I am getting messages similar to the following:- Windows cannot find 'C\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\HPSF.exe'. Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try again. Can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win32bridge.server.exe the specified path does not exist

2. Win32Bridge.Server.exe