Windows 10: Win 10 2004 Fall update problems

Discus and support Win 10 2004 Fall update problems in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello. A week or so ago I tried to install this update but I got this error : 0x8024000b I tried again, but this time with this error : 0xc1900101... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_Novagrog_, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Win 10 2004 Fall update problems

Hello.

A week or so ago I tried to install this update but I got this error : 0x8024000b

I tried again, but this time with this error : 0xc1900101

When I wanted to try again, the update was gone! Is there a way to get it back? Is it even safe to try?

Tonight I thought I'd try again, so first I tried to delete temporary cache folder, by doing this :

1. Hold your windows-key pressed and hit "R" key simultanous.
    2. A small new windows will appear.
    3. Type %windir%\SoftwareDistribution\DataStore in this new window and click OK.
    4. This will open Windows Explorer on the correct location.
    5. Delete all contents of this folder. (Hint: Use Ctrl + A to select all files and folders.

But when I tried to delete the files it said they were in use in another program, so I canceled.

So now I have nothing to update, and I'm a bit lost. Help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/_Novagrog_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/_Novagrog_, Aug 16, 2020
  2. OldNavyGuy, Aug 16, 2020
  3. Feature Update Win 10 Pro 2004

The Feature Update Win 10 2004 appears to have installed successfully on my computer.

It is listed in Settings, System, About.

However, the Update has wiped out all of my previous Windows Update, View Update History which is now blank.

Moreover, the Feature Update Win 10 2004 itself is not listed in Settings, Update and Security, Windows Update, View Update History.

Is this important?

And if so, how can it be repaired?

Thanks.

RogerSquier, Aug 16, 2020
  4. marcycn Win User

Win 10 2004 Fall update problems

Win 10 2004 update No AMD graphics

What if I can't find the driver the laptop is telling me is in there on the AMD site?

System says: AMD E2-6110 APU with AMD Radeon R2 Graphics

- - - Updated - - -

I'm aware of problems. I was down for a week with the laptop I'm on and lost my HD because of the 2004 upgrade - doing it too soon. But, I use the heck out of my machine and thought it might be a me problem somewhere along the line.

The one I did the upgrade tonight on belongs to someone who just plays solitaire, reads FB and maybe some email. I told myself it wouldn't be a problem and it hasn't been except for AMD.

If I don't figure this out then Microsoft will force the update on him and he'll be on my doorstep with a bigger problem. :-(

marcycn, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 2004 Fall update problems

1. Win 10 2004 Fall update problems - Similar Threads - 2004 Fall update

2. Problems after Win 10 version 2004 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems after Win 10 version 2004 update: Hi All, I have noticed several problems after the v2004 update. Dell XPS8920 Desktop - Win10 Pro x64 - 40GB Memory. I'm not going into the problems with Office, but I do have 2 problems I need help with. Problem 1: When waking from sleep I seem to get this problem...
  3. win 10 / update 2004

win 10 / update 2004: Hello --- When win10 / 2004 was made available most of my computers had the "block" in windows update that it was not ready for my device --- 2 so far have lifted the block and I update one and it worked ok --- I am waiting on the other since my experience so far it...
  4. win 10 update 2004

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    win 10 update 2004: my toredo show state Type is disabled,and state is offline. before update this was also a problem but could be resolved by using command netsh interface toredo set state type=enterpriseclient this no longer works. games like forza 4 no longer connect to multiplayer because...
  5. win 10 2004 problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win 10 2004 problems: Hello running win 10 2004 kb 4559309 with latest edge on Lenovo 64 bit sys ,686 GB free, ideapad i30-151kb,8gb ram prob 1. page scrolls to top... have tried your suggestion of turning off/on auto colour was off in Person.... made no diff prob 2 . On log in--...
  6. win 10 update 2004 - mapped disks problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    win 10 update 2004 - mapped disks problem: I have a big problem since windows 10 was updated to version 2004 !!! mapped disks with nasdeluxe servers do not work on most computers. on the older version of windows 1909 and windows 7 everything works without problems. as soon as the computer restarts the red x is through...
  7. Windows 10 Fall update problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Fall update problem: Hello, Windows installed updates on Aug 26th and after the update process when my computer restarted I got the log-in screen and was able to log on, but got just a black screen after than. I tried to run the system repair but it couldn't identify the problem. I also tried...
  8. Win 10 - Fall Creators Update 1709 - Logon Screen Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 - Fall Creators Update 1709 - Logon Screen Problem: Hi, I have update three machines to the new Fall Update, and all of them have the same issue with the Logon Screen. I have had the 'Cave' picture to be shown when logging in and after installing the Fall Update, this picture was replaced by the stupid Mountain Lake. Ok,...
  9. Windows 10 Fall Update Problem

Windows 10 Fall Update Problem: Hello I am trying to update my windows 10 to Falls creating update but am facing some problems. I am using Windows 10 Home single language, Version 1703, OS Build 15063.674 Using automatic updates, the system is downloading the updates and installing. First installation...
  10. Win 10 update (fall 2017) fails

Win 10 update (fall 2017) fails: Win 10 update assistant notifies to update goes thru update --- Fails HP Desktop 4gb Win 8 (1tb spinner) --> Win 10 --> migrate to SSD (45G used 65 G free) error code 0x80070057 on another attempt error code 0x80070652 allowed it to try update many times ----...