Windows 10: Win 10 - 2004 update - internal speakers but no audio in/out from front or rear panel jacks

Discus and support Win 10 - 2004 update - internal speakers but no audio in/out from front or rear panel jacks in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; A Lenovo x64 desktop updated to win 10 2004 today. I have audio from the internal speakers but I no longer have audio in/out from the jacks on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by selfsimilar, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Win 10 - 2004 update - internal speakers but no audio in/out from front or rear panel jacks

A Lenovo x64 desktop updated to win 10 2004 today.

I have audio from the internal speakers but I no longer have audio in/out from the jacks on the front and rear panel.

I have uninstalled and re-installed the both Speakers high definition audio device drivers in "Audio, video and game controllers" section of the Device Manager

Any fix?

:)

selfsimilar, Jun 5, 2020
  2. JOne24 Win User

Windows 10 Realtek Audio rear analog jacks not working

I just upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1, and found I wasn't getting any audio from my speakers. My Realktek HD Audio manager can detect my analog speakers hook-up in the rear panel. I can hear audio from my front panel analog jacks with my regular
    speakers. I tried updating the audio drivers to 6.0.1.7541 from the Realtek site but still could not hear anything from my rear panel analog jacks (the front still work). Changing the frequency also did not work. (edit 8/2/2015) I went into sounds and checked
    properties for speakers/headphones, the default device. (edit 8/7/2015) It lists the front panel l/r jack and the rear panel l/r jack, along withthe other surround sound jacks (l/r rear, center sub, l/r side).

JOne24, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Mast342 Win User
    Rear Audio Jack Not Working at all

Hello Everyone

Last week I was changing my Graphiccard a few times to test another one and finally installed my old one back in. After I restarted my Computer all rear audio jacks as well as the front audio jacks stopped working. I can safely say, that it is not an issue with my Speakers.

I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Realtek HD Audio drivers numerous times, everytime getting different results. Sometimes the Speakers are not visible at all on the choose audio output screen and sometimes they are, but they never seem to work. My Headset( Connected via USB) and my Monitor speakers( Connected via Dvi to HDMI Cable) work fine. There is also at all times the Realtek Digital Output listed, which I don't know the use of.

Win 10 - 2004 update - internal speakers but no audio in/out from front or rear panel jacks [​IMG]

Inside the Realtek Audio Manager i can only choose options for the digital Output. When i chose to disable the front jack recognition inside the Manager the speakers would show up, but the test sound didnt give any sound whatsoever. However when plugging in headphones to the front green jack, the speakers started a deep humming sound. I could even control the volume of this sound with my computer volumesettings.

Win 10 - 2004 update - internal speakers but no audio in/out from front or rear panel jacks [​IMG]

Here the front jacks arent visible because i disabled them, without any progress, in the bios.

I also had a look at the cables connecting the front jacks with the mothereboard and made sure there was no loose contact. The speakers are connected to the green audio jack. The volume on both the speakers and the pc is turned on. Before the change everything was working fine.

Is there any way, without buying a soundcard, that can fix my issue?

Mast342, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Win 10 - 2004 update - internal speakers but no audio in/out from front or rear panel jacks

Front panel audio jack not working after installing Win10

Hi,

I've recently upgraded to Win 10 from Win 8.1.

With Win 8.1, my default audio device was the speakers built-in on my monitor, connected to my PC via HDMI cable. When I plug in my headphone to the front panel of my PC, the sounds switche automatically to my headphones and the monitor speakers will go
    silent.

Now with Win 10, my front panel jacks go dead. I have to plug my headphones to the rear jacks, and then I have to go to windows control panel and change the default audio device every time.

Can anyone help me reactivate the front panel jacks, and then let Win 10 automatically switch between monitor speakers and headphones?

Appreciate your help

Tony Chan HT, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 - 2004 update - internal speakers but no audio in/out from front or rear panel jacks

1. Win 10 - 2004 update - internal speakers but no audio in/out from front or rear panel jacks - Similar Threads - 2004 update internal

2. Why the rear panel "line jack blue" is not working as Rear Speaker out anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the rear panel "line jack blue" is not working as Rear Speaker out anymore?: It is greyed out and does not give an option to reconfigure like the other jacks. I am running my system in 5.1 ch configuration. I have tried everything like reinstalling the drivers and all. Also, no forum or any community seems to have answer to this....
  3. Why the rear panel "line jack blue" is not working as Rear Speaker out anymore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why the rear panel "line jack blue" is not working as Rear Speaker out anymore?: It is greyed out and does not give an option to reconfigure like the other jacks. I am running my system in 5.1 ch configuration. I have tried everything like reinstalling the drivers and all. Also, no forum or any community seems to have answer to this....
  4. My Speakers aren't listed anywhere. No Audio Front and Rear jacks. What to do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Speakers aren't listed anywhere. No Audio Front and Rear jacks. What to do?: After switching to a new Motherboard, My Audio jacks stopped working. At first I thought it might've been a faulty motherboard, so I got a replacement same model, but still same issue persists.I have tried:-Checking HD Audio Pin-Reinstalling/Updating Drivers-trying different...
  5. My Speakers aren't listed anywhere. No Audio Front and Rear jacks. What to do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Speakers aren't listed anywhere. No Audio Front and Rear jacks. What to do?: After switching to a new Motherboard, My Audio jacks stopped working. At first I thought it might've been a faulty motherboard, so I got a replacement same model, but still same issue persists.I have tried:-Checking HD Audio Pin-Reinstalling/Updating Drivers-trying different...
  6. Front Panel Audio Jack Not Working On Windows 10.

Front Panel Audio Jack Not Working On Windows 10.: Hi, today i bought a headphone i never used headphone on windows 10 and plugged it on my front jack and realized windows doesn't recognize it being plugged in. i didn't have this problem when i used windows 7. Any help is greatly appreciated...
  7. Version 2004 forced update broke front and back panel audio jacks

Version 2004 forced update broke front and back panel audio jacks: My computer automatically installed Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004, this morning, and all of my 3.5mm audio jacks on the front and back panels of my computer have stopped working. I already went to the device manager and attempted to update the driver for them and...
  8. Front panel audio jack problems in windows 10

Front panel audio jack problems in windows 10: @THIS MAY BREAK YOUR COMPUTER@ @THIS TIP MAY RUIN YOUR DRIVERS@ @PLEASE DON'T TRY IF DON'T KNOW WHAT U R DOING AS IT MAY CAUSE PROBLEMS WITH YOUR COMPUTER@ so my front panel audio jack after win10 update was not working i tried all the solutions listed in a thread answered...
  9. Front Panel Audio Jack does not work.

Front Panel Audio Jack does not work.: Please can someone help? After reinstalling Windows 10 and completely restoring my PC the audio jack stopped working. In the sounds it has a speaker option for 1x Audio Jack -REAR PANEL 3x Audio Jack -HDMI inputs but nothing for front audio jack. i tested the audio jack...
  10. 5.1 Speakers-Sound Coming Out Rear And Front?

5.1 Speakers-Sound Coming Out Rear And Front?: My speakers work fine. Not sure how long it's been like it. I have a Creative sound card. But basically, when I test or configure the sound settings the speakers work, but when it comes to the front right speaker, the sound also comes out of the rear right one, too. No idea...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 2004 rear audio