Windows 10: Win 10 - 2004 update - internal speakers but no headphones

Discus and support Win 10 - 2004 update - internal speakers but no headphones in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Lenovo x 64 desktop updated to win 10 2004 today. I have audio from the internal speakers but when I plug in the earphones there is no audio and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by selfsimilar, May 30, 2020.

1. Win 10 - 2004 update - internal speakers but no headphones

My Lenovo x 64 desktop updated to win 10 2004 today.

I have audio from the internal speakers but when I plug in the earphones there is no audio and the internal speakers keep playing

Any fix?

:)

selfsimilar, May 30, 2020
  2. fheaney Win User

Internal speakers and headphones no longer working after Windows 10 update

I'm running Windows 10 Home, version 1709, build 16299.125. I tried the steps suggested on that page, but the sound card no longer appears in the device manager at all that I can see. And on the sound control panel, the internal speakers and headphone jack
    no longer appear either. There is no default device there that I can modify; it only shows Bluetooth options.

fheaney, May 30, 2020
  3. Ivy Mun Win User
    Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, May 30, 2020
  4. Joe913 Win User

Win 10 - 2004 update - internal speakers but no headphones

How to disable the internal speakers when connecting external speakers?

The instructions for connecting headphones/external speakers inplies that the internal speakers in my HP Envy 23-d260qd computer will be disabled when the headphones/external speakers are connected. This is not the case - both the speakers and the
    headphones work together, thus defeating the purpose of headphones. There seems to be some suggestion that this problem has been caused by an update to Windows10. I have been connecting of headphones or external speakers and would mechanically disabled the
    internal speakers as happens with molst audio equipment. Any advice will be much appreciated.

Joe913, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 - 2004 update - internal speakers but no headphones

1. Win 10 - 2004 update - internal speakers but no headphones - Similar Threads - 2004 update internal

2. 21H1 upgrade the internal speakers but without headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    21H1 upgrade the internal speakers but without headphones: My Lenovo desktop was updated to Windows 10 10 21H1 today. I have audio from the internal speakers but when I plug in the headphones there is no audio and the internal speakers keep playing Any solution?...
  3. 21H1 upgrade the internal speakers but without headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    21H1 upgrade the internal speakers but without headphones: My Lenovo desktop was updated to Windows 10 10 21H1 today. I have audio from the internal speakers but when I plug in the headphones there is no audio and the internal speakers keep playing Any solution?...
  4. 21H1 upgrade the internal speakers but without headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. No speaker or headphones plugged in - Dell laptop, internal speaker

No speaker or headphones plugged in - Dell laptop, internal speaker: My laptop cannot recognize the internal speakers. I tried uninstalling the driver and restarting my computer, but it did not reinstall the driver. When I run the sound troubleshooter, it says "No output device found." It appears that my laptop can't recognize my speakers as a...
  6. Win 10 - 2004 update: System sounds do not play in headphones.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 - 2004 update: System sounds do not play in headphones.: Hello I just recently updated to win 10 2004 and faced a problem, that system sounds do not play in headphones while other sounds are played as usual. I have two sound devices: speakers and headphones. When speakers are set as default sound device all sounds are played just...
  7. Sound Coming out of Headphones and Internal Speakers

Sound Coming out of Headphones and Internal Speakers: Use Windows 10 PC (Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041) and a pair of HC Gamerlife Headphones (ASIN: B07BHYZFLF). They have been working fine, but recently (within the last day or so) any audio I play on the computer comes out through both the headphones and the computer's...
  8. Win 10 - 2004 update - internal speakers but no audio in/out from front or rear panel jacks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 - 2004 update - internal speakers but no audio in/out from front or rear panel jacks: A Lenovo x64 desktop updated to win 10 2004 today. I have audio from the internal speakers but I no longer have audio in/out from the jacks on the front and rear panel. I have uninstalled and re-installed the both Speakers high definition audio device drivers in "Audio,...
  9. Internal speakers and headphone socket show as disconnected

Internal speakers and headphone socket show as disconnected: I recently had to do a reinstall of Windows 10 on my Lenovo G710 to get rid of a few issues, including a Start Menu Critical Error. Reinstall appeared to go ok and no faults were indicated. However, I noticed that my sound icon now showed a red X, and hovering on it shows "No...
  10. internal speakers and headphones not working

internal speakers and headphones not working: Hello everyone I upgraded to windows 10 yesterday, and since i did my internal speakers and my headphones are not working anymore. I have a microphone called blue yeti wich can be used as an output. It's the only output that works for me. If i go to the audio output...