Windows 10: Win 10 32bit PC will now not get to startup screen

Discus and support Win 10 32bit PC will now not get to startup screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Will try to keep this not too wordie... New problem..not sure if the PC self updated to a new version lately...(Windows) but this just started this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by trinaz, Apr 17, 2019.

1. trinaz Win User

Win 10 32bit PC will now not get to startup screen

Will try to keep this not too wordie...

New problem..not sure if the PC self updated to a new version lately...(Windows) but this just started this today

Cold start Bios Startup OK
    Then Windows Logo OK
    Then please normal wait message with the little dotted circle
    Then Home Screen with Time and Date
    Then Login In screen - user & password OK
    Then Name - then just a moment screen
    Then straight to dark Screens with only blinking task bar only and forever blue little circle on screen
    From here her keyboard and mouse are unresponsive
    Have tried to do a hard reset(s) - but then it starts all over again

Nothing new installed or added...not sure if any recent updates have been auto installed ? Worked fine for last two days and years before that

Any help will be GREATLY appreciated

P.S. this is my partners PC she doesn't 'think' anything was updated in last few days. Nothing (programs) added either at least by her that she's aware of...running Windows 10 32bit I believe with all recent updates if any

Note: this is a different PC than in my user profile...please let me know if anyone needs component specifics...but again...only in last 2 days has this been happening...been running fine since last known component update and/or component change over a year ago

Thanks...TiminAz

:)

trinaz, Apr 17, 2019

2. Startup issues since upgrading to Win 10

Hi,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I understand your concern and would suggest you to try performing "Startup Repair" and check if that helps. Here is the steps:

• Press and hold Shift key and click on Restart from login screen.
    • Click on Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced Options.
    • Select Startup Repair and follow the on screen instructions.
    Let us know if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Apr 17, 2019
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Apr 17, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Win 10 32bit PC will now not get to startup screen - Similar Threads - 32bit startup screen

2. 32Bit Win 7 to 64Bit Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    32Bit Win 7 to 64Bit Win 10: So i tried to install win 10 64 bit on 32 bit win 7. Before i boot everything i installed WinToHDD and i already reinstalled it. Everything seems be fine but then they stuck at Win Logo with Spinning Wheel in it and it BOOTLOOPED. So i tried enter bios and boot menu...
  3. 32Bit Win 7 to 64Bit Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    32Bit Win 7 to 64Bit Win 10: So i tried to install win 10 64 bit on 32 bit win 7. Before i boot everything i installed WinToHDD and i already reinstalled it. Everything seems be fine but then they stuck at Win Logo with Spinning Wheel in it. So i tried enter bios and boot menu everything seems fine...
  4. 32Bit Win 7 to 64Bit Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    32Bit Win 7 to 64Bit Win 10: So i tried to install win 10 64 bit on 32 bit win 7. Before i boot everything i installed WinToHDD and i already reinstalled it. Everything seems be fine but then they stuck at Win Logo with Spinning Wheel in it. So i tried enter bios and boot menu everything seems fine...
  5. Win 10 screen black after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 screen black after startup: HelloWhen i turn on my pc first time a day i see login page and after that there is all black screenI cant do anything so i turn off my pc by holding power button for 10 seconds Then i turn on my pc again and after login i have my desktop and i see everythingIt started...
  6. Win 10 screen black after startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 screen black after startup: HelloWhen i turn on my pc first time a day i see login page and after that there is all black screenI cant do anything so i turn off my pc by holding power button for 10 seconds Then i turn on my pc again and after login i have my desktop and i see everythingIt started...
  7. black screen at startup - win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    black screen at startup - win 10: I have win 10 desk top. At boot up this morning I got a black screen - 1st time. Not even the mouse curser showed on the screen. I turned the pc off then rebooted, same results, except this time I had the mouse curser. No matter where I clicked on the screen nothing...
  8. Upgrade Win 10 32bit to 64bit

Upgrade Win 10 32bit to 64bit: My pc has 32bit Windows 10 OS in C partition. My data is in D partition. If I upgrade to 64bit my CPU is 64bit will the new OS be in the C partition and the D partition remain intact? Or the D partition will be erased too?...
  9. Downgrade Win 10 to 32bit, Keeps going back to install screen.

Downgrade Win 10 to 32bit, Keeps going back to install screen.: I am trying to "downgrade" to windows 10 Pro 32 bit, as a program we use requires 32-bit to operate. Trying to use a new Dell Optiplex 3070 which i specifically bought as a 64 and am trying to change. I did this with an older Dell before. The issue I have now is that in...
  10. "downgrade" 64bit win 10 to 32bit

"downgrade" 64bit win 10 to 32bit: I have win 10 home 64bit installed and activation successful. Installed by windows update. before this, on my laptop installed win 7 home premium 64 bit. What can I do if I want to change win 10 64 bit to win 10 32bit ? I only have cd original win 7home premium. My RAM...