Windows 10: win 10 64bit laptop. it is taking long time to sign in and sign out.

Discus and support win 10 64bit laptop. it is taking long time to sign in and sign out. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi Team, I am using win 10 64bit laptop. it is taking long time to sign in and sign out. i have installed latest patches and the laptop is Dell... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Guest_123, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Guest_123 Win User

win 10 64bit laptop. it is taking long time to sign in and sign out.

Hi Team,

I am using win 10 64bit laptop. it is taking long time to sign in and sign out. i have installed latest patches and the laptop is Dell 5290 2-in-1. intel I7 processor. how can i fix this issue

:)

Guest_123, Dec 12, 2018

2. WINDOWS 10 CLIENTS SIGN OUT TAKES LONG TIME

I have client-server setup in an educational institution that includes- 130 client comp (win 10 pro 1803) connected to one windows server 2016.

All machines are new and updated.

there are around 1500 students, uses the computers for basic operations.

I have created roaming profiles with folder redirection (desktop,downloads and documents redirected).

when user logins -It's working fine. (folder redirection GPO works, proper user profiles, no error of temp. profiles)

However after completion of work users have to sign out, so that other students can sign in.

Problem is Sign out takes long time (varying from 20 to 30 minutes). no error in event viewer either on comp or server.

only shows event id 6005/6006 -The winlogon notification subscriber <GPClient> tooks long time to handle the notification event.

Infrom if there is any way to speed up sign out process.

ManoharAwate, Jan 22, 2020
  3. signing on to my spare laptop

I forgot my password to sign on to my spare laptop. The laptop tells me I can sign in with my Microsoft password, but that doesn't work. Running Win 10. any suggestions?

johnmiuccio1, Jan 22, 2020
  4. win 10 64bit laptop. it is taking long time to sign in and sign out.

Win 10 and mail app sign in

On my laptop I have Win 10 Pro (64Bit). After setting up the mail app, I noticed that whenever I turn on my Laptop it asks me to sign in. This is not the way my laptop was set of as I am the only user and stored and locked up with no access possible by
    anyone and thus no need for a password sign in.

I tried removing the password sign-in but failed.

I then reset the laptop with the image file created by me (Reflect) and went back to Windows Live 2012.

Any solutions?

Ashok Vashee, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

win 10 64bit laptop. it is taking long time to sign in and sign out.

1. win 10 64bit laptop. it is taking long time to sign in and sign out. - Similar Threads - 64bit laptop taking

2. Win 10 auto update taking long time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 auto update taking long time: 4 hours into Win 10 auto update. Still 0% complete configuring. Why does this happen? Last 3 times update took hours and I had to shut it down, when I tried to reboot, I got black screen. I had to reset and lost all files....
  3. Win 10 auto update taking long time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 auto update taking long time: 4 hours into Win 10 auto update. Still 0% complete configuring. Why does this happen? Last 3 times update took hours and I had to shut it down, when I tried to reboot, I got black screen. I had to reset and lost all files....
  4. Laptop sign in & sign out problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop sign in & sign out problem: My laptop not sign out & not sign in & not deleted previous microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-sign-in-sign-out-problem/d871fd00-a3b9-4d25-adc4-661366a05f3a
  5. Windows Sign-In takes too long

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Sign-In takes too long: Hello, I have a problem with my computer: Symptoms It takes unusually long to sign into my account in Windows 10. This is only the case for one specific user account. Logging into another account is really quick. If the setting from screenshot 1 is activated, Windows...
  6. sign in screen taking too long to open

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    sign in screen taking too long to open: HELLO SIR my sign in screen taking too long to appear for password page after latest windows 10 update. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-screen-taking-too-long-to-open/efb1bfc4-88ce-4640-8d13-426ad5186578
  7. win.10 taking long time to boot up

in Windows 10 Customization
    win.10 taking long time to boot up: For the last 3 weeks or so, when i boot up w.-10, it takes about 10 minutes to start, compared to previously about 20 seconds. I use w. 10 - 64 bit - kasperskyTotal....
  8. WINDOWS 10 CLIENTS SIGN OUT TAKES LONG TIME

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WINDOWS 10 CLIENTS SIGN OUT TAKES LONG TIME: I have client-server setup in an educational institution that includes- 130 client comp (win 10 pro 1803) connected to one windows server 2016. All machines are new and updated. there are around 1500 students, uses the computers for basic operations. I have created...
  9. Sign-in in Settings takes too long?

Sign-in in Settings takes too long?: Hello Just wonder if you guys noticed that but at least on my computer it takes about 15-20 seconds to open sign-in in settings. Now everything else works perfectly, computer is super fast, no errors (except 7031), currently I'm on fresh install. I disabled the sign-in...
  10. Win 10 taking a really long time to boot

Win 10 taking a really long time to boot: I have a Dell Inspiron 3531 with the Windows 10 free upgrade (Home edition) and an Intel Celeron N2830. Since a couple of days, my laptop is taking a really long time to start up. After it powers on, there is a blank screen for 1-2 minutes before the Dell logo and loading...