Windows 10: Win 10 A Host of Erratic Issues

Discus and support Win 10 A Host of Erratic Issues in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; About a week ago my system started acting up. I've scanned for viri but haven't found any. Various issues: 1. In main menu, all apps: rapid,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by HenryJ, Sep 22, 2016.

1. HenryJ Win User

Win 10 A Host of Erratic Issues

About a week ago my system started acting up. I've scanned for viri but haven't found any.

Various issues:

1. In main menu, all apps: rapid, uncontrolled scrolling.

2. In Chrome and Win Explorer, scrolling limited to one page per click.

3. Occasional drop down boxes, when clicked on flash for a moment, then disappear.

4. Web pages sometimes take a long time to load, others are fine. No issues with internet speed.

I'm currently updating the system to see if that helps. Anyone have any similar problems???

Ooops, hold the presses, my update just finished and it appears the system may be back to normal. - timeout for a prayer (Please God, let this be the fix.) - So, if you're having similar problems try updating your system.

Thanks,

:)

HenryJ, Sep 22, 2016
  2. JOHND1947 Win User

OUTLOOK email: saved files content on Explorer did not transfer to Outlook on 10.

Thank you for the prompt reply. To answer your question "what I mean" is that on Explorer in my email common to it, I had separate folders containing correspondence and receipts. This filed information did not transfer, although the empty named files
    themselves did onto the email app common to Win. 10. Now the email app as supplied on win 10 is performing erratically. Today It shows no email with the error message that the server is not functioning. My email folder on explorer shows that I had 24 emails.
    As far as the configuration of my email folder on win 10, this has been done and as I already have stated, its performance is erratic at best. Thanks again.

JOHND1947, Sep 22, 2016
  3. Windows 10 update 15Sep2016 - mouse not working properly

Windows 10 did a forced update on my i7 PC and since then then the mouse input is erratic. Sometimes a single click works, sometimes multiple clicks are needed. Other mice same problem. Other erratic issues when filling out forms or using pdf editors.
    Somewhat erratic with Solidworks 2016.

CAD guy 12620, Sep 22, 2016
Thema:

Win 10 A Host of Erratic Issues

1. Win 10 A Host of Erratic Issues - Similar Threads - Host Erratic Issues

2. Erratic Bluetooth Mouse issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Erratic Bluetooth Mouse issue: Why does Windows 11 keep installing a 2nd HID Bluetooth mouse driver? It took me quite a while to figure out what was causing my MS mouse to have erratic moves. In the Device Manager, I noticed 2 drivers. I removed 1, mouse now works well. Next time I start my HP AIO touch...
  3. Erratic Bluetooth Mouse issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Erratic Bluetooth Mouse issue: Why does Windows 11 keep installing a 2nd HID Bluetooth mouse driver? It took me quite a while to figure out what was causing my MS mouse to have erratic moves. In the Device Manager, I noticed 2 drivers. I removed 1, mouse now works well. Next time I start my HP AIO touch...
  4. Erratic crashing issue on prebuilt computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Erratic crashing issue on prebuilt computer: Hi, for around the past year and a half my pc OMEN 30L Desktop - GT13-0024 has had a erratic crashing issue. Specifically it seems the graphics card is crashing.To explain in depth what happens: upon playing some games I will encounter a black screen, my gpu fans will go to...
  5. Erratic crashing issue on prebuilt computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Erratic crashing issue on prebuilt computer: Hi, for around the past year and a half my pc OMEN 30L Desktop - GT13-0024 has had a erratic crashing issue. Specifically it seems the graphics card is crashing.To explain in depth what happens: upon playing some games I will encounter a black screen, my gpu fans will go to...
  6. Erratic mouse, Win 10.0.19042

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Erratic mouse, Win 10.0.19042: Over the last couple of weeks my mouse pointer has been moving erratically. The optical sensor is clean as is the mouse mat and the mouse worked perfectly previously. As far as I know there has not been a windows update nor any other software installed since the erratic...
  7. Sleeping and Hibernating with Issues and Erratic Behaviour

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleeping and Hibernating with Issues and Erratic Behaviour: All or any of the following situations can happened when I try to put my computer either in sleep or hibernate mode. The computer seldom enters and stays in sleeping or hibernate mode until I awake it; The computer enters in sleeping or hibernate, stays for from a few...
  8. Dual Boot Win 7 onto Win 10 host?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dual Boot Win 7 onto Win 10 host?: I recently purchased a Win 10 laptop with an ssd, and would like to ALSO run Win 7 on it. What is the best wayto have BOTH bootable: ("Dual Boot"? "Bootable virtual drive"? (what's the difference between them??)). Then: where can I find the Best, Detailed, (Simple?)...
  9. Win 10 as guest in virtualbox (with LinuxMint as host)

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Win 10 as guest in virtualbox (with LinuxMint as host): I have deleted Win 10 from my harddrive. And with Virtualbox I have Win 7 running now. But I cannot get Win 10 installed. Any clue how to proceed? Would appreciate your assistance Daniel 3432
  10. USB ports erratic or unresponsive after uprading to Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB ports erratic or unresponsive after uprading to Win 10: I am running an ASUS P6X58D-E mobo and an i7-930 CPU. After upgrading from Win7 two weeks ago I cannot access any USB mass storage device, including my internal card reader as well as my Lexar USB 3.0 external card reader. My keyboard and mouse are okay. I have tried all...