Windows 10: Win 10 Activation Gone

Discus and support Win 10 Activation Gone in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I bought this laptop at a shop a year ago and had some driver issues so I did a full factory reset through settings, After the reset, there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by fancydownledge, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Win 10 Activation Gone

Hi,

I bought this laptop at a shop a year ago and had some driver issues so I did a full factory reset through settings,

After the reset, there is text saying windows 10 home at the bottom right but it didn't bother me, I then saw that control panel said windows wasn't activated but settings said it was, I was able to customise desktop so it was fine. Today I turned it on to see a message saying its not activated and am met with an error 0x80004005 in settings and it won't activate with the troubleshooting either. I don't have the product key because it was just activated when I went on the laptop and the box was thrown out a year ago.

Thanks, Dan

:)

fancydownledge, Nov 12, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 12, 2020
  3. ACTIVATION WIN 10

Hi,

You might see this error if you entered a product key for the Enterprise edition of Windows to activate
    Windows 10 Home or
    Windows 10 Pro. Activation in Windows 10 will depend on how you got your copy of Windows.
    To find the activation method that works with your copy of Windows, kindly refer to this

Microsoft article

Check out this
    link
    for a list of activation error codes and the suggested steps to troubleshoot it.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Aileen Alf, Nov 12, 2020
  4. Creesball Win User

Win 10 Activation Gone

Windows 10 activation help

Hello all,

I fried my motherboard this morning so I purchased a new one. After reinstalling Win 10 Pro I can't seem to get it activated. I've gone though all recommended steps - Settings, Activation, Troubleshooting, Hardware Change. I can see my old PC name in
    the "Reactivate Windows 10" screen but the new name isn't listed. To make things worse, I have no clue where my original product key is. Can anything be done?

Creesball, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 Activation Gone

1. Win 10 Activation Gone - Similar Threads - Activation Gone

2. windows activation gone after windows reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows activation gone after windows reinstall: Hi everyone. I just now reinstalled windows and even though everywhere online it was said i wouldn't lose my activation, i did lose my activation. When i open the troubleshooter and look at paired devices, i don't even see my old Windows install on the list! even with show...
  3. windows activation gone after windows reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows activation gone after windows reinstall: Hi everyone. I just now reinstalled windows and even though everywhere online it was said i wouldn't lose my activation, i did lose my activation. When i open the troubleshooter and look at paired devices, i don't even see my old Windows install on the list! even with show...
  4. Windows Activation Gone After Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation Gone After Factory Reset: Hello,I want to thank you in advance for any help you can provide to resolve my situation.Currently, I am unable to activate windows on my Razer Blade 15 laptop. I’ve had the laptop for about 2-3 years now and I thought it was about time for a factory reset, so that I can...
  5. Windows Activation Gone After Factory Reset

Windows Activation Gone After Factory Reset: Hello,I want to thank you in advance for any help you can provide to resolve my situation.Currently, I am unable to activate windows on my Razer Blade 15 laptop. I’ve had the laptop for about 2-3 years now and I thought it was about time for a factory reset, so that I can...
  6. Activation has gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation has gone: HI! So I updated bios and my windwos 11 home 64 but activation gone. "Get help" can`t help as it doesn`t have "chat to agent" option for some reason and phone call option is also usless for me as I`m form Ukraine and there is no Ukrain`s code in the list. Also three local...
  7. Activation has gone

Activation has gone: HI! So I updated bios and my windwos 11 home 64 but activation gone. "Get help" can`t help as it doesn`t have "chat to agent" option for some reason and phone call option is also usless for me as I`m form Ukraine and there is no Ukrain`s code in the list. Also three local...
  8. Activation gone after BIOS update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation gone after BIOS update: My previos thread was actually ignored, just some formal replies which didn`t helped at all, just imitation. It`s outrageous, unthinkable. After I updated bios my windows 11 activation gone. I tried to get support here and in official "contact support" but nothing helped,...
  9. Activation gone after BIOS update

Activation gone after BIOS update: My previos thread was actually ignored, just some formal replies which didn`t helped at all, just imitation. It`s outrageous, unthinkable. After I updated bios my windows 11 activation gone. I tried to get support here and in official "contact support" but nothing helped,...
  10. windows activation gone

windows activation gone: Hi! I updated latest bios for my Gigabyte B560M DS3H V2. And now my windows 11 home 64 bit is gone beacause of "harware changes" - something like that I guess. And when I click "fix issuses" it`s in Ukrainian button it doesn`t fix but proposes me to go to store and buy...