Windows 10: Win 10 Activation issue

Discus and support Win 10 Activation issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I originally upgraded for free from windows 7 to 10. I have recently built a new PC under the impression that my product key was linked to my Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dalton Armstrong, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Win 10 Activation issue

I originally upgraded for free from windows 7 to 10. I have recently built a new PC under the impression that my product key was linked to my Microsoft account due to the free upgrade from 7. I cannot get windows 10 to activate and I no longer have the originally key from windows 7. I have looked all over for a solution and have yet to find one.

:)

Dalton Armstrong, Jun 9, 2019

2. ACTIVATION ISSUE

Hi,

Activation issues with Windows 10 devices are usually caused due to some hardware changes. For us to provide an effective resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• What changes have you made to your devices before this issue occurred?
    • Are your computers connected to a domain?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest visiting these links. These can be used as a reference on how to activate Windows 10:

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Cbarnhorst, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Win 10 Activation issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 Activation issue

1. Win 10 Activation issue - Similar Threads - Activation issue

2. Reinstall, activation issues.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall, activation issues.: Hi all, First post, so be gentle please. I was given a Lenovo desktop PC, that has an original Windows 8 installation but upgraded to Windows 10 using the free upgrade. I've been using it fine until the recent update. Now the PC gets to the boot screen, then the screen...
  3. Activate Windows issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows issue: Hi, I got my brand new surface pro 6 in December and recently I see the "Activation Windows Error" on right-bottom of my screen. When I click on the troubleshooting button, the windows get activated and the message disappears from my screen but again after I reboot my...
  4. Activating Windows 10 pro using digital license - Issues

Activating Windows 10 pro using digital license - Issues: I recently bought a brand new PC, and I got windows 10 pro installed (unactivated version) and I was told that I can transfer my digital license 1-time for free. I am struggling to follow the steps, and when I go to activation troubleshooting, it still picks up my old PC. Is...
  5. Activation Key Issues

Activation Key Issues: I think I lost my activation key forever. I needed to reformat my computer anyways, so I decided to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I couldn't use the auto-upgrade tool because I had no way of clearing up 8gb on my c: drive due to my failure to wipe the harddrive...
  6. Windows 10 activation issue

Windows 10 activation issue: Hey all! I've logged in to my laptop today and encountered a problem regarding my Windows 10 activation. In the settings, it said: "We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's activation server... If you continue having problems...
  7. Windows 10 Pro activation issue

Windows 10 Pro activation issue: Hi, Currently my laptop os version is Windows 10 Home single language. I wanted to upgrade to windows 10 Pro by buying only licence key from retailer. If i use this key in windows 10 home will it automatically upgrade to windows 10 Pro. Can you please confirm on this....
  8. Windows 10 activation issue after reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 activation issue after reset: Hello, Since I did a full reset on my laptop for cleaning purposes I have been having issues activating Windows 10 once again on my laptop. I'm using this laptop as a personal one and I'm the admin of it. Before I was getting "Windows 10 license will expire soon" message,...
  9. Windows 10 activation issue after system crash

Windows 10 activation issue after system crash: I bought an original HP laptop with Genuine Windows 10 Preinstalled in it. After around 2 years, my battery went bad and my system crashed. I installed a copy of Windows 10 from a friend and i am not able to activate the account. How do I activate my Windows 10 again?...
  10. Flight Simulator Activation Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator Activation Issues: Ok guys, so I've bought an actual copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Gold Edition) a couple of years ago. I've been running it on my laptop for years now without issue. There were times where I had to do the infamous complete clean install of Win 10 a couple of times to...