Windows 10: Win 10 activation key

Discus and support Win 10 activation key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, In our local market there is some provide win10 keys for a price about 12$~17$, is it original Microsoft key?, and is there a way to check... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by M. A. Allawi, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Win 10 activation key

Hi,

In our local market there is some provide win10 keys for a price about 12$~17$, is it original Microsoft key?, and is there a way to check whether the keys are fake or not?

"The key activation is life time as they say"

:)

M. A. Allawi, Sep 8, 2020

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Sep 8, 2020
  3. GLD
    GLD Win User
    Important W10 activation key questions left unanswered by Microsoft

***411***

My experience with TechNet keys is they can be installed and activated on more then 1 pc at a time. Windows 10 has screwed this up for me. I put Windows 7 Home Premium (Technet key) on a bare hdd in my main rig. I activated it and then upgraded it to Windows 10 Home. I got the Win 10 key with Magic jellybean and then did a format and clean install a couple of times to make sure it's all good. The main rig is activated and doing fine.

So I put a bare hdd in another pc here and installed Windows 7 HP with the same TechNet key. Guess what? IT WILL NOT ACTIVATE Win 7 now on that pc. It may or may not activate Win 7 again on my main rig. *Wtf :wtf:

I am aware that Win 7/8 Home upgrades to Win 10 Home in oem form, but beware! It appears MS does gimp the TechNet keys from a retail to oem configuration if you upgrade it to Win 10. I didn't expect to get my Win 10 upgrade to activate on any other rig then my main rig (I did try, it didn't work), but I didn't expect it to gimp the Win 7 TechNet key, but it did. *Cry :cry:

4. R-T-B Win User

Win 10 activation key

Important W10 activation key questions left unanswered by Microsoft

magic jellybean won't help you. The key is a generic key and the HWID is logged at microsofts activation servers, making your mobo your activation key, not your serial. You CAN'T just move the install, at least not without contacting support with a legit RETAIL windows 7/8 license.

R-T-B, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 activation key

1. Win 10 activation key - Similar Threads - activation key

2. Windows 10 pro activation key does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro activation key does not work.: When i put the code in, it says that the key doesn’t work and at the end it says 0xc0000022.What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-activation-key-does-not-work/d474ee44-666d-4a71-80c6-6ec2e490e2b2
  3. Windows 10 pro activation key does not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 pro activation key does not work.: When i put the code in, it says that the key doesn’t work and at the end it says 0xc0000022.What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-activation-key-does-not-work/d474ee44-666d-4a71-80c6-6ec2e490e2b2
  4. Can't find old Windows activation key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find old Windows activation key: Hello, I purchased a Windows activation code from the Microsoft store back in 2019 to use on a PC I had built. I returned the PC shortly after and I was told that the activation key would be linked to my Microsoft account. I have since built a new PC and I cannot find the...
  5. Can't find old Windows activation key

Can't find old Windows activation key: Hello, I purchased a Windows activation code from the Microsoft store back in 2019 to use on a PC I had built. I returned the PC shortly after and I was told that the activation key would be linked to my Microsoft account. I have since built a new PC and I cannot find the...
  6. Windows 10 pro activation key does not work.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Can't find old Windows activation key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Can you use an existing Windows 10 key to activate Windows 11 on a new installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you use an existing Windows 10 key to activate Windows 11 on a new installation: I'm planning to replace my motherboard and CPU and would like to reinstall Windows, I'm currently using the Windows 10 installation that came with my prebuilt desktop PC and would like to know if it's possible to use the same license key that I'm currently using to activate a...
  9. Can you use an existing Windows 10 key to activate Windows 11 on a new installation

Can you use an existing Windows 10 key to activate Windows 11 on a new installation: I'm planning to replace my motherboard and CPU and would like to reinstall Windows, I'm currently using the Windows 10 installation that came with my prebuilt desktop PC and would like to know if it's possible to use the same license key that I'm currently using to activate a...
  10. How can I Activate Window 11 from Window 10 without digital license key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I Activate Window 11 from Window 10 without digital license key?: Hi, I am currently using Window 10 Enterprise version, which is not registered by digital key license, I guess it was done by physical. Later on, I have installed Window 11 which was recommended by windows but it shows not activate. Can you please guide me how to activate...