Windows 10: Win 10 activation on Virtualbox

Discus and support Win 10 activation on Virtualbox in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I had a Win 7 which I've upgraded to Win 10 and inside that Win 10 I've instaled virtualbox with win 10 technical preview to see what's comming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MarcinFelkowski, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Win 10 activation on Virtualbox

Hi, I had a Win 7 which I've upgraded to Win 10 and inside that Win 10 I've instaled virtualbox with win 10 technical preview to see what's comming next. Not long ago I've bought ssd and I've done clean installation and because motherboard and cpu was the same there was no problem with Win 10 activation. But the problem is with Win 10 on virtualbox where troubleshooter claims that there was a hardware changes and i cannot activate that system. I alsow did clean install on virtualbox and still nothing

:)

MarcinFelkowski, Jul 16, 2019

2. Virtualbox - Windows activation

Hello

I am planning to run virtualbox on linux and would like to have multi- windows virtual machines in virtualbox.

Do I need to buy multi-windows activation key? Or 1 Only ?

Thanks

FaisalBuafra, Jul 16, 2019
  3. PuB_Evo Win User
    Sun VirtualBox

Been there and done that. Followed through enabling the 3D acceleration and as told i hit the "Install Guest Addition" to install the drivers in the guest operating system, after that i was told to reboot the VirtualBox and came to the blue windows XP shutdown screen... It was on that screen for more then 30mins and so i force a shutdown on the original Win7 OS to et rid of the VirtualBox OS shutdown screen. Rebooted and tested VirtualBox with the game and got the same error message as shown in my first post.

EDIT: Gone through all the steps till i came to rebooting the VirtualBox OS. After the system coming up normally, i checked if the 3D acceleration is enabled by running dxdiag. Here is what i get...

Win 10 activation on Virtualbox DirectX.jpg

Need advise to fix 3D acceleration so i can go on. Thank you so much!

PuB_Evo, Jul 16, 2019
  4. hboers_ Win User

Win 10 activation on Virtualbox

Activation and Re-activation of Windows 10 Pro VM (VirtualBox, OSX Host) not working

I've moved a working and activated Windows 10 Pro VM (VirtualBox) from a Windows 10 Host to an OSX Host. The re-activation of the is not Working (Error Code 0xC004C003). I also moved a Windows 7 Pro VM that reactivate without problems. I tried everything
    mentioned in the process to activate. Nothing works or even outputs some useful hint or support contact.

• used another (afaik unused) product key. not working! Same Error Code.
    • created a new VM and installed a fresh Windows 10 pro. The new machine can not be activated!

Thus this seems to be a problem within the crappy M$ activation system.

Any useful hint how to activate this M$ crap would be highly appreciated.

hboers_, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 activation on Virtualbox

1. Win 10 activation on Virtualbox - Similar Threads - activation Virtualbox

2. Windows 10 Pro activation with licence bought via Microsoft Store Virtualbox

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro activation with licence bought via Microsoft Store Virtualbox: Hi,I bought a "Windows10/11" Licence via the Microsoft store. I think I upgraded it to pro later.I was running this licence on my PC without problems running Windows 11 Professional.Now I don't use Windows as my main OS anymore.I am running Windows 10 Pro with Virtualbox on...
  3. Windows 10 Pro activation with licence bought via Microsoft Store Virtualbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro activation with licence bought via Microsoft Store Virtualbox: Hi,I bought a "Windows10/11" Licence via the Microsoft store. I think I upgraded it to pro later.I was running this licence on my PC without problems running Windows 11 Professional.Now I don't use Windows as my main OS anymore.I am running Windows 10 Pro with Virtualbox on...
  4. Windows 10 Pro activation with licence bought via Microsoft Store Virtualbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. cant activate my virtualbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant activate my virtualbox: Hi i have a problem i have a windows 7 ultimate virtual machine and cant activate because i dont know whats the product key can you help me ? the program i use is oracle virtualbox and thank you...
  6. cant activate my virtualbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant activate my virtualbox: Hi i have a problem i have a windows 7 ultimate virtual machine and cant activate because i dont know whats the product key can you help me ? the program i use is oracle virtualbox and thank you...
  7. VirtualBox Interface has active connections error message when shutting down

in Windows 10 News
    VirtualBox Interface has active connections error message when shutting down: In this article, we will describe the methods to fix the issue where VirtualBox Interface won’t allow PC to shut down. Some users have reported that they have experienced such a type of issue on their Windows 10 computers. According to them, every time they turn off their...
  8. Moved Licensed Windows8.1/Windows10 VMWare vm to Virtualbox. Needs activation now?

Moved Licensed Windows8.1/Windows10 VMWare vm to Virtualbox. Needs activation now?: Hello, I have a licensed copy of windows 8.1 that I installed as a vmware virtual machine and performed a free upgrade to windows 10. Been working fine until I had a problem that requires moving to Virtualbox. The VM works fine under Virtualbox now but says I need to...
  9. Cannot activate W10 on new machine although it activates on VirtualBox no problem

Cannot activate W10 on new machine although it activates on VirtualBox no problem: Ok, so the case here is as follows. I had Win 7 Pro key which was updated to W10 key. I think I got it with one of my old computers. Somwhere in the meantime, when I changed computers, I bought Lenovo with pre-installed W10 Home OEM so I didnt need the above one. Right...
  10. Windows 10 License in VirtualBox - Activation error

Windows 10 License in VirtualBox - Activation error: Hello, I have a Windows 10 Pro license installed on VIRTUALBOX, and for this usage only Originaly it was a Windows 7 Pro license upgraded to 10. I wasn't have a microsoft account. All works perfectly since 1 year. The disk file VDI was on a mecanic hard-drive. It was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. virtualbox linux host windows 10 guest enable 3d acceleration