Windows 10: Win 10 activation

Discus and support Win 10 activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello all! Yesterday i bought a new ssd to my laptop, and reinstalled Win 10. On this laptop, it was an upgraded version of Win 10. (I upgraded it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AndrasSkn, Feb 14, 2019.

1. AndrasSkn Win User

Win 10 activation

Hello all!
    Yesterday i bought a new ssd to my laptop, and reinstalled Win 10. On this laptop, it was an upgraded version of Win 10. (I upgraded it from a legal Win 7 acc some time ago)
    I wrote down my serial number for the Win 10 (starts with: 00331) But when a reinstall was succesful, I couldn't activate the op. system. During the install I skipped the part when I had to write my prduct key number, maybe that was a mistake

The funny thing is the laptop seems to be disappeared from my windoes account (previously I named it Legion, but now it has the name 80 WK)
    Now I'm unable to write the old serial number to activate the system (It says that there are characters that can't be in the product key (I think it means the 0 number).
    One solution could be that I install my win 7 again, activate it and upgrade, but is wouldn't do any good for my ssd. And I dont want to play this game every time I want to reinstall my op. System. Is there any solution for this problem?
    Thanks for your help.

:)

AndrasSkn, Feb 14, 2019

2. ACTIVATION WIN 10

Hi,

You might see this error if you entered a product key for the Enterprise edition of Windows to activate
    Windows 10 Home or
    Windows 10 Pro. Activation in Windows 10 will depend on how you got your copy of Windows.
    To find the activation method that works with your copy of Windows, kindly refer to this

Microsoft article

Check out this
    link
    for a list of activation error codes and the suggested steps to troubleshoot it.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Aileen Alf, Feb 14, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    Unable to Activate Win 8

I was about to suggest run CMD as Admin and then do a "slmgr -ipk xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx" activation...does anyone know if that works with win8?

jmcslob, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Win 10 activation

win 10 activation fail code 70003c

Hi Shantanubandyopadhyay,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Have you installed Windows 10 through Windows update/ISO file?
    • Which edition of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?

I suggest you to refer the below article and check if it help to activate the Windows 10.

Why can't I activate Windows 10?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

I hope the above information helps.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 activation

1. Win 10 activation - Similar Threads - activation

2. Windows 11 Enterprise wont activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Enterprise wont activate: Hello.I purchased a laptop with Windows 11 Home. and I upgraded to Windows Pro by purchased Windows 11 Pro from Microsoft Store because I needed the laptop for work, but the upgrade comes with Windows 11 enterprise. But now Windows is not active Error code 0xC004C003 , what...
  3. Windows 11 Enterprise wont activate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Enterprise wont activate: Hello.I purchased a laptop with Windows 11 Home. and I upgraded to Windows Pro by purchased Windows 11 Pro from Microsoft Store because I needed the laptop for work, but the upgrade comes with Windows 11 enterprise. But now Windows is not active Error code 0xC004C003 , what...
  4. Activation fails after CMOS battery replaced.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation fails after CMOS battery replaced.: Hello Everyone,I originally had 2 retail Win8 licences. I upgraded one PC to Windows 10 long time ago.I wasn't able to upgrade my other Windows 8 PC, due to its old CMOS battery.Today I've changed the battery. Upgrade went smoothly, but now Windows thinks that I've changed a...
  5. Activation fails after CMOS battery replaced.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation fails after CMOS battery replaced.: Hello Everyone,I originally had 2 retail Win8 licences. I upgraded one PC to Windows 10 long time ago.I wasn't able to upgrade my other Windows 8 PC, due to its old CMOS battery.Today I've changed the battery. Upgrade went smoothly, but now Windows thinks that I've changed a...
  6. Activation fails after CMOS battery replaced.

7. Re-activate MFA through Authenticator for my hotmail account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Re-activate MFA through Authenticator for my hotmail account: I removed my Hotmail account from Authenticator because I was having issues. Now I've re-associated my work accounts successfully using QR code from my company, etc but I can't re-associate my Hotmail. When I try to add it manually, it asks me to log in using Authenticator to...
  8. Re-activate MFA through Authenticator for my hotmail account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-activate MFA through Authenticator for my hotmail account: I removed my Hotmail account from Authenticator because I was having issues. Now I've re-associated my work accounts successfully using QR code from my company, etc but I can't re-associate my Hotmail. When I try to add it manually, it asks me to log in using Authenticator to...
  9. Re-activate MFA through Authenticator for my hotmail account

10. I cant activate my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant activate my windows: it seems like i cant activate my windows i don't know how to activate it is been like that ever since i updated my windows i cant troubleshoot it either cant change my product key i don't know what license is on computer and i cant run roblox it always freeze so i have to...