Windows 10: win 10 activation

Discus and support win 10 activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; well the problem is that i changed my pc specs from fx8300 to ryzen 7 2700 now the problem is that i cannot activate my win 10 i had it since the time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ognjendojcinovic, Apr 17, 2019.

1. win 10 activation

well the problem is that i changed my pc specs from fx8300 to ryzen 7 2700 now the problem is that i cannot activate my win 10 i had it since the time that u could like pre order it for free i tried the trubleshooter but it wont help like at all any solutions

:)

ognjendojcinovic, Apr 17, 2019

2. ACTIVATION WIN 10

Hi,

You might see this error if you entered a product key for the Enterprise edition of Windows to activate
    Windows 10 Home or
    Windows 10 Pro. Activation in Windows 10 will depend on how you got your copy of Windows.
    To find the activation method that works with your copy of Windows, kindly refer to this

Microsoft article

Check out this
    link
    for a list of activation error codes and the suggested steps to troubleshoot it.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Aileen Alf, Apr 17, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    Unable to Activate Win 8

I was about to suggest run CMD as Admin and then do a "slmgr -ipk xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx" activation...does anyone know if that works with win8?

jmcslob, Apr 17, 2019
  4. win 10 activation

win 10 activation fail code 70003c

Hi Shantanubandyopadhyay,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Have you installed Windows 10 through Windows update/ISO file?
    • Which edition of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?

I suggest you to refer the below article and check if it help to activate the Windows 10.

Why can't I activate Windows 10?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

I hope the above information helps.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

win 10 activation

1. win 10 activation - Similar Threads - activation

2. Windows 10 computer won’t activate software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 computer won’t activate software: After window 10 automatic updates the computer will not run any softeare application. It will boot to generic windows screen, but wiill not load profile or run any app....
  3. Windows 10 computer won’t activate software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 computer won’t activate software: After window 10 automatic updates the computer will not run any softeare application. It will boot to generic windows screen, but wiill not load profile or run any app....
  4. Windows 10 computer won’t activate software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to activate windows 10 in my laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to activate windows 10 in my laptop: How to activate windows 10 in my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-windows-10-in-my-laptop/e6e250f9-55da-4d21-ac83-b0f6e83a1274
  6. How to activate windows 10 in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to activate windows 10 in my laptop: How to activate windows 10 in my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-windows-10-in-my-laptop/e6e250f9-55da-4d21-ac83-b0f6e83a1274
  7. How to activate windows 10 in my laptop

8. How to retrieve windows activation key for my new studio 2 laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to retrieve windows activation key for my new studio 2 laptop?: I recently purchased my Microsoft Studio 2 laptop, and when I attempted to dual boot with Linux, I deleted my Windows boot manager. I am now unable to load Windows. May I ask how I may obtain the Windows 11 OEM license key? so that I can reinstall Windows. On the laptop box...
  9. How to retrieve windows activation key for my new studio 2 laptop?

How to retrieve windows activation key for my new studio 2 laptop?: I recently purchased my Microsoft Studio 2 laptop, and when I attempted to dual boot with Linux, I deleted my Windows boot manager. I am now unable to load Windows. May I ask how I may obtain the Windows 11 OEM license key? so that I can reinstall Windows. On the laptop box...
  10. Cannot activate windows 11 license

Cannot activate windows 11 license: Hi. I had an old computer that had a genuine Windows 10upgraded from Windows 7 and I bought a new computer and installed Windows 11. I managed to transfer the license successfully. Then I got a problem with my processor. So I had to replace it. Then I did a clean Windows 11...